Page 24 of 144 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

I am now officially addicted to WoW.

43 night elf hunter. Realm = Kul Tiras

Probably going to make an alternate soon, so if a bunch of you are on another server let me know.

DotA, DotA, DotA. I need DotA addicts anonymous, all u guys here who also play dota be careful, it will drag you in and suck out your soul!

PS anyone ever done better than 41-3 (no feeders just ownage).

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.
    i'm playing Far Cry (PC version)

that game graphic are godly! (playing with graphic at Very/Ultra High)
    but god.. i suck at this game... playing at easy and im getting my ass owned! and the cheat don't even work!!!!!

my current games are dota in wc3 and wow

ty psj for this sig

Dragon Quest: the journey of the cursed king

Good game so far. Toriyama is the best character designer ever.

Soul Calibur 3 now. God, I had forgotten how fucking frustrating this series gets. No way in hell am I going to get all the golden trophies. Impossible!

Also, what's up with having to go through story mode like 4 times per character to get all events?

Cheap replay value.

Other than that, awesome game, really enjoying the custom character creation. I have a bluehaired bish with red hair and a giant sword. Oh yeayyyyy

Star Ocean 3: Till the End of Time.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Right now I'm playing a game called "A Blurred Line" made with RPG Maker 2000. For a game made with such a simple system, it's really awesome.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Im still stucked at wow trying to get exalted at Alterac Valley for that epic mage goodness with just 2k rep on revered. ~_~"

Akama(pvp) server = Karrasu, if you're there..give me a hello

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    Guitar Hero has, in the last two days, wrested ownership of my soul from SMT: DDS2 and DMC3-special edition.

It now has sole ownership. No deity, no demon, nothing but Guitar Hero bears any claim to it.

That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by XanBcoo
    Right now I'm playing a game called "A Blurred Line" made with RPG Maker 2000. For a game made with such a simple system, it's really awesome.
    INDEED! I love "A Blurred Line". RM2K should never be underestimated. I've played a countless amount of good stuff using that program. (though an equally countless amount of crap too of course)

A Blurred line is all kinds of awesome. Wasn't there supposed to be a sequel?

I just wish I had the spriting know-how to make some custom sprites and the programming know-how to make my own battle system, then I'd make the best damn RPG ever made.

I'm currently playing Fable: The Lost Chapters, Dragon Quest VIII and Golden Sun 2. I love my RPGs me.

Hitman: Blood Money

Okay, I'm actually going to write something here as this is easily one of the best games I've ever played and it deserves all the attention it can get. Yes, seriously!

After only having done the first real hit ( the one in Chile ) I am already in love with this game. It is smooth, slick, stylish and utterly fabulous in every sense of the world. There was just so much content, so many options, so much fucking pure GODLINESS in that one level... that I dare not imagine what the rest of the game will look like.

Oh, and Jesper Kyd's soundtrack is just pure ecstasy for your ears. Rarely have I had the pleasure of hearing such a well-composed soundtrack.

It is easily the best game in the series so far, and one of the best stealth-based shooters ever to come into existence. Hell, Agent 47 has almost taken Snakes place as my favorite, if that tells you anything. It just oozes with style and being an assassin has never been this sexy.

Never, I say!
    / No, you warrant no villain's exposition from me.

Quote Originally Posted by anphorus

I just wish I had the spriting know-how to make some custom sprites and the programming know-how to make my own battle system, then I'd make the best damn RPG ever made.

I'm currently playing Fable: The Lost Chapters, Dragon Quest VIII and Golden Sun 2. I love my RPGs me.
    I spent an unhealthy amount of time in front of RM2K in my heyday, but I never got around to learn how to program my own battle system. I just sort of came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth the trouble. How many RM2K games can you mention which have an original battle system and actually was completed? Exactly. All that time just isn't worth it.

Instead, you can tweak the default battle system into looking cooler by putting your character sprites as parts of the battle animations. That will make it look like they are on screen and attacking. Awesome.

Edit: I had forgotten how unbelievably fucking frustrating the Soul Calibur games are. SC3 is so hard that it makes me scream over and over. WHY WON'T THE GODDAMN GUARD IMPACT WORK "&#164&#164;(")("&#164;=)(&#164;093820194822424124124!!1 11
    Last edited by Terracosmo; Mon, 05-29-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Terracosmo
    Instead, you can tweak the default battle system into looking cooler by putting your character sprites as parts of the battle animations. That will make it look like they are on screen and attacking. Awesome.
    How do you do that? Does it require a lot of work? I'm currently working on a game (and have been for about 2 years), but I couldn't figure out how to mess with the battle system. I agree that spending too much time making changes to the game's engine probably isn't worth it, but if it's relatively simple, I might consider it.
    Yeah, it was apparently called "Line's End" but I haven't heard anything about it. I don't mind for the moment though, because I haven't finished ABL yet (I'm stuck as Dalia in that medieval simulation room).

Edit: @Complich8, finally someone who agrees that Guitar Hero is pure awesome. Everyone I've heard from says "it's useless, just learn to play the guitar for real." I just wish the game had more of my favorite music on it. Here's hoping for that in Guitar Hero 2.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Currently playing World Of Warcraft.. Addicted? Maybe slightly.. Nah, I'll admit it, totally addicted..

60 Warlock, The Venture Co

Xan, basically, you have all these battle animations which you use to form the attacks the characters can perform. You can see that easily by opening the database. What you need to is to create your own animations. For that, you'll need a program which can handle those small files with their bmp format or whatever it is. I recommend IDraw, if it's still around. I used that anyway. Now all you need to do is open a character sheet and copy/paste the characters into the animation and now you can use your character sprites as part of the animation you are working on.

It's really a lot easier than it sounds.

God, that is simple. I feel retarded for not figuring it out myself.

I had IDraw once upon a time, but my computer crashed since then. Will have to see if I can find it. Thanks.

Red Alert 2