Page 20 of 144 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

Age of Empires III.

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

playing MapleStory ^.^ (currently lvl 32 on Windia)
    and
    Worms 4 Mayhem, when i'm tired of MapleStory

is Worms 4 Mayhem good??

I just got Tales of Legendia for the PS2! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Also, I need to find a site where I can download Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

playin dragon quest VIII and RE4

FFVII DoC

Nothing spectacular but a must for any die hard FF fan as Vincent is potrayed very badass. The main menu is very import friendly but everything past that is not and unless you have a translation guide or know Japanese you wont know what's going on. The controls are not hard to pick up on but in case you want to know all the controls from the word go then there is an easy tutorial with pictures to explain the controls.

This sig was made by KitKat.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar

Playing DoC as well
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

I am replaying Legends of Legaia and Tales of Destiny.

MS Saga: A New Dawn for ps2. I admit I just bought this game cause it was an rpg based on gundam but this game is actually good. It's like playing ff7 with mechs, I can't wait till I upgrade Fritz freaking Zaku 1, darn thing can't hold as much as I want it to. Also the main female lead is named Aeon, how can a game with a character named Aeon be bad.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    is Worms 4 Mayhem good??

ya its quite good, its even better when you play with friend's, the story mode is short but sometime funny, there is 5 secret easter egg, there is a shop where you can buy new stuff to put on your worms, new map, etc... there is a also a Challenge mode (realy easy)
    its a good game... the game is protected by Starforce, so you may need some crack (i can give you it)

Jounin

Star Wars: Empire at War.

One of the best RTS (the only better once are the C&C series that comes to mind). It's so awesome to do a land battle and have Darth Vader and Palpantine at the same time. Those 2 can rape the whole battle field by themself. Well almost.

nah sw empire at war isn't that great. it's way too easy. And the graphics are crappp

BioAlien
    would be nice if you would give me the crack...

and downloading now: the lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2

Sengoku Musou 2, or Samurai Warriors 2 as it will be known when it hits english speaking parts of the world.
    Got it via torrent yesterday (download finally finished), and it was released not long before.

It's the sequel of hack n' slash samurai beat'em up Samurai Warriors and it RULES. I just love Koei's "Warriors" games.
    I -really- recommend it, it's truly a load of fun. But don't forget to buy the game when it gets translated, Koei deserves that for the awesomeness.

Oh and Nagamasa Azai is the shit (the new guy in my avatar) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Turkish-S
    nah sw empire at war isn't that great. it's way too easy. And the graphics are crappp

BioAlien
    would be nice if you would give me the crack...

and downloading now: the lord of the rings battle for middle earth 2
    im curious about 'battle' let me know if its any good

Kingdom under fire: Crusaders.
    Pretty sweet game. The only thing that bothers me is that when archers or mortars and stuff shoots into a melee battle, only the enemy's side is damaged. Pretty sure that's not how it happened in actual medieval battles...

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

true but it would be shit if you get raped by your own archers..

rockmanj
    it's nice but there is no blood in the game.. if you hit an enemy you will see a flash (gay).. but it isn't a normal rts becouse you will have to do everything with your bataliyons... (only played the tutorial will say more if i have played it more.

Guild Wars- just started a guild with my brothers and a few friends can't wait to gvg and pvp lol

also can't wait for the Factions game to come out

Replaying Chrono Trigger right now. Next will be Kingdom Hearts 2 and if I EVER get free time from school work, gonna play and finish Magna Carta.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoMaster
    Replaying Chrono Trigger right now. Next will be Kingdom Hearts 2 and if I EVER get free time from school work, gonna play and finish Magna Carta.
    Woot for Chrono Trigger, I can't even count how many times I've played through it. lol Great game.

Right now I am playing Dead or Alive 4 mainly. Waiting for Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

I have been sick the last few days so i re-beat resident evil 4 for game cube. I don't play game cube often as i only like 2 games for it but hey. There is a time and a place for everything.