Page 18 of 144 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Game: What game are you currently playing??

what game are you currently playing.??

for a tip if you use a keyboard for MMX, make dash and jump the same key it makes it a lot easier [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Anyways im currently playing RO on a private server with PK everywhere [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Oh no I can do it with the keyboard just fine and dandy, it's just kind of difficult to pull of with the joypad since I've never used one for MMX before. Also, wouldn't that be horribly impractical in many other situations?

err whoops my bad misread your first post, thought you said it was hard to dash n jump using the keyboard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]. Anyways I dont really find a downflaw using that, it just makes your jump faster and go a further distance. Also works well on megaman zero for me.

Right now im playing Xenogears and Valkyrie Profile, downloaded them at isohunt and torrent spy. So far im playing Xenogears sweet game so far im at the tournament and you have to fight that kid.
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Ah, yes, the good ol' dash+jump+charging combo. With the keyboard, it was like a dream come true, haha. But then again, you could do the same on the controller (although more difficult). Just make the dash one of the L or R buttons and there you go.

As for the new current game I'm playing, it's Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars. Just think of it as the English version of Super Robot Wars. Such an awesome game.

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics (well, replaying). I need to level up a bunch of slodiers I bought so that I can get one of the different endings. Also, the game is fucking awesome. Rivals Xenogears and FF7 as my all time favs.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Replaying Final Fantasy VII on PC
    currently lvl 12 (only started 1 hour ago) and just met Aeriss

playing "irregular hunter x" for PSP or when it was translated to english "maverick hunter x" just beat it once around with x, playing with vava (i think his translation name is vile) and also trying to get fireball hadouken.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Ah, yes, the good ol' dash+jump+charging combo. With the keyboard, it was like a dream come true, haha. But then again, you could do the same on the controller (although more difficult). Just make the dash one of the L or R buttons and there you go.

As for the new current game I'm playing, it's Zone of the Enders: The Fist of Mars. Just think of it as the English version of Super Robot Wars. Such an awesome game.
    That's what I've been doing, it was difficult at first though I now have the hang of it.

I just played Street Fighter 2 turbo today with my new pad, and HELL, is the Shouryuken difficult to perform. So is the hadoken with the strongest punch, because the havy punch button is the shoulder key above the joypad.

While I'm recommending RPG's Tales of Phantasia (one of the prequels to Symphonia) is fan-TASTIC, although you need to emulate, as it was never released in english (kind of like Seiken Densetsu 3). I also just watched a certain movie the other day and it reminded me where I saw the time travel sequence from again: Flight of the navigator. Great film.

I wish Final fantasy Tactics had been released here, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If anyone knows of any way to get it without buying the american version I'm all ears. (Well eyes, this is the internet.)

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    I'm currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics (well, replaying). I need to level up a bunch of slodiers I bought so that I can get one of the different endings. Also, the game is fucking awesome. Rivals Xenogears and FF7 as my all time favs.
    Wait. Excuse me? Did you say "different endings" ? Different endings for Tactics?

Are we talking about the Final Fantasy Tactics for Playstation? Rivals Xenogears and FFVII... well, unless you're totally cracked it must be Tactics for the original Playstation.

Different endings? Different endings! You can get different endings for this game(add a million !s and ?s here)
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Are you pulling my leg? Where the bloody hell did you hear this from? You'd better have a response to this! Get me all worked up and confused over one of my favorite games. God help you.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Originally posted by: masamuneehs
    Originally posted by: Ero-Fan
    Wait. Excuse me? Did you say "different endings" ? Different endings for Tactics?

Are we talking about the Final Fantasy Tactics for Playstation? Rivals Xenogears and FFVII... well, unless you're totally cracked it must be Tactics for the original Playstation.

Different endings? Different endings! You can get different endings for this game(add a million !s and ?s here)
    ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Are you pulling my leg? Where the bloody hell did you hear this from? You'd better have a response to this! Get me all worked up and confused over one of my favorite games. God help you.
    Different results happen depending on the party members you use.
    Cid in any party produces one result.
    Cid not in party but other named chars cause a different one.
    No named party members(basically, bought soldiers) and ramza produces a 3rd.
    Have fun!
    Mostly, its just what happens to Delita, but its tech a different ending.

"Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me! But it'll help."

Finished playing Zone of the Enders. Easy game with interesting story.

Now playing Fire Emblem - Fuuin no Tsurugi (the GBA version that never made it outside of Japan). Kinda hard to find the translation patch, but now that I have it, this game has become another favorite. Go Fire Emblem!

Too darn lazy to login, so just lurking in the shadows instead.

Currently playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (not expention)
    i know i'm a freak for playing that game... but.. i kinda like that kind of game.. dunno why

maplestory.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Awesome user with default custom title darkmetal505's Avatar

samurai showdown for snes

devil may cry 3 special edition and dirge of cerberus! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Resident Evil 4, a Normal run.

Because killing stuff never gets boring.

One Must Fall 2097

Man, this game is so badass. Best game ever, even if its 12 years old.

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

narutimate hero 3
    gundam seed generation of C.E.
    Union vs. zaft
    Genji: dawn of the samurai
    shin onimusha: dawn of dreams ( omg wicked!!!)
    -----------------

BLACK.