Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You gotta see this!!!

You gotta see this!!!

Just played the game and ended up with sakura and naruto (48 days)
    The people how made this are pretty messed up in their had or have just began their puberty

Although I did laugh a little :-p

You gotta see this!!!

The first time I played through ended quickly... and I didn't get anything....except for the thing between Sakura and Shika at the end. I played a second time through... trying to figure out what the hell I was supposed to do...and ended up with Naruto and Sakura.

Someone had a little too much free time when they made this...

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

You gotta see this!!!

And I guess we all had enough free time to actually play it...
    I won't be doing that again soon though.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

You gotta see this!!!

I just played it a little bit ago out of boredom.... should have read a book. One of the worst flash dating sims I've ever seen. It was really easy. Got the Naruto Sakura ending in around 30 days. Just maxed out Chakra and Strength, did D rank missions for cash. The animation was pathetic, and the artwork looked like it was done by a 4 year old with a half box of crayons. The hentai scenes were especially bad. It was actually a neat concept, and had it been done by someone with a little talent, it could have been worthwhile. But that's not the case, and so, it sucked.

EDIT: I just read the comments on Newgrounds. I can't believe there are so many positive comments.