Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach Figures

Bleach Figures

Just scans I took from Hobby Dengeki.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Bleach Figures

awesomeee can they move?
    haha even the bear
    i wonder if they will make any spirit monsters

Bleach Figures

seeing as they are all standing in the same position, I'm going to guess they're incapable of moving, which is perfectly fine with me, I wouldn't want any shinigami's cutting my spiritual thraot while i sleep.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Bleach Figures

I know the're figuerine representation of cartoon show characters, but is it wrong to wanna look up Rukia's skirt?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach Figures

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    I know the're figuerine representation of cartoon show characters, but is it wrong to wanna look up Rukia's skirt?

Umm... she is cute but.. considering that she is like 9999 years old, it kinda of turns you off

Bleach Figures

I confess. I got a hardon when I saw the Rukia doll.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Jounin

Bleach Figures

Dont worry.. So did Kon.. In the picture with two Kon, the second one have turned his head away to look up under Rukias skirt.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bleach Figures

Well, those figures look pretty good when compared to the manga + anime styles, except that Ichigo looks a little bit off. Kon, well, he's just a doll, so that might have been easy. Rukia looks the best since she looks almost exact.

Bleach Figures

Yeah Ichigo looks a little funny in the face. Rukia looks good as usual wich is great. kon looks fine also. Also who gives a crap shes 999 it isnt like she really ages. She is like a 16-20 year old or somthing like that frozen in time. Not some old lady crap. lol.

Bleach Figures

lol, ichigo looks like he needs a poo

Bleach Figures

Is it just me or does Rukia look really cool in the first picture with her facing the "viewers" with one eye?

Bleach Figures

HOLY SHIT!! arent dey a beauty? wonder if u can get that anywhere other then Japan?

Bleach Figures

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    I confess. I got a hardon when I saw the Rukia doll.
    so it wasnt just me! thats a relief.

Bleach Figures

Just bought this today. It was quite cheap so I bought 2 and gave the other away to a fellow fan.

"Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Bleach Figures

hey psyke.. where did u get it?

Bleach Figures

Well I got it at a shop called "Action City". It sells anime related merchandise as well as figures and other stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Bleach Figures

is it a teddy bear keyring or just a teddy bear?

Bleach Figures

Comes with a plastic wire at the back for you to secure it to anything, so you can use it as a keychain as well.

Bleach Figures

is the Ichigo and Rukia figurine soft toy like Kon?

Bleach Figures

More!