Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 30 Discussion "Spoilers"

Episode 30 Discussion "Spoilers"

Gundam SEED Destiny episode 30 RAW from Saiyaman

I plan to wait for the subbed version, but here is the Raw for those who are interested.

just another phase to show how stupid is shinn
    he think he is so great that he defeated the whole fleet...and saying athrun is so weak
    if athrun didn't get sliced by kira, he is the one that's going to be back with a trashed unit
    and shinn ignored the army and gave stellar back to neo...what kind of soldier is that......
    but....thx to shinn....i will enjoy stellar dying soon^^

She probably would have died sooner if he didn't return her. Though not as flashy a death as Destroy being blown up.

wow... i hate shinn even more now... DIE SHINN!!!!
    how can shinn think hes stronger than athrun! If it wasnt for Athrun stopping Kira, then Shinn wouldve been the one who would be sliced up! Plus Athrun has many many things going on in his mind right now, so how is he able to focus on fighting? With his best friend too!!!! stupid shinn does not know the facts.

Originally posted by: Curium
    She probably would have died sooner if he didn't return her. Though not as flashy a death as Destroy being blown up.
    she's going to die anyways...who cares....
    and prolly Kira is the one that's going to kill her...^^
    and stellar is going to turn out to be Destroy's Bio-CPU only......not exactly piloting...

Originally posted by: intense
    how can shinn think hes stronger than athrun! If it wasnt for Athrun stopping Kira, then Shinn wouldve been the one who would be sliced up! Plus Athrun has many many things going on in his mind right now, so how is he able to focus on fighting? With his best friend too!!!! stupid shinn does not know the facts.
    Before my comment, I agree with what you are saying.

If it had been Shinn that got sliced up, he would just eject the core splendor and have a new Head and Leg Flyer sent out. Of course that is the MS' ability not the pilot's.

Originally posted by: intense
    Before my comment, I agree with what you are saying.

If it had been Shinn that got sliced up, he would just eject the core splendor and have a new Head and Leg Flyer sent out. Of course that is the MS' ability not the pilot's.
    i absolutely do not agree with your last statement....
    sero in team 08 used a MP Ball to right when they were entering atmosphere...
    it's pilot's skills, not just unit's power

well.. great to see lot of hate shinn comments here he eh he
    but, nothing we can do if the director wanted athrun to stop kira from slicing shinn.

seed shinn cant even slice back unseeded kira? tsk tsk tsk.. disadvantage for shinn if kira goes to seed mode. better yet i would want shinn to die he he he

It was interesting when Talia first questioned Rey that she asked if it was an order from "him". I thought she was a puppet, but maybe she knows more then I thought.

Shinn's comments to Athrun is probably the smartest thing he has ever said.

I know he will get away with it, but Shinn really screwed the Minerva. Impulse is is their only functioning MS, and most of their on board weapons are trashed. What if someone had attacked while he was away.

Also, what was the point in taking Impulse? Wouldn't the Core Splendor been enough?

Oh yeah, and notice how the catapault's NEVER fail. They go through all the checks, even after the pounding various ships take, and ALWAYS launch successfully.

I wonder why everone dies and not shin,many people hate hin and he lives,and about the catapult it is really suprising that it never has been even scratched

Cellphone^2 is out

Link

*grabs the Cellphone^2* why does it take Seed-Fansubs forever anymore, like late Monday or Tuesday?? just wondering

Shinn can say he is better then Athrun because his suit wasnt destroyed and Athrun was more like ' Oh'

I think Shinn is cool he doesnt cry like Kira did in the original and hes becomming a damn good pilot

Thank you, JerV....there are too many Shinn-bashers here. We must rise up against them, for Shinn rocks and is the main character of the show....not SOMEone else..

I love Shinn, he's so fucking cynical. I laughed when he said "I can't believe someone like Athrun became FAITH with such skills" (something like that). So raw. I love it.

Also very touching episode, Rey helping Shinn proves that they are good friends... also lots of crying going on in the beginning and the end, both dramatic moments (which I also love). Seeing Sting alone in the "recharge chamber" also looked pretty odd. I hope they don't erase Auel's memory, I'd like for Sting to miss him or something... or at least comment on it.

Talia in the shower: why doesn't she keep her hair down all the time?

Neo. "If we start wondering why we fight it'll be the end for people like us." ... leads me to believe that he's an extended. Teehee.

There is also no way in hell he'll keep that promise.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
    Thank you, JerV....there are too many Shinn-bashers here. We must rise up against them, for Shinn rocks and is the main character of the show....not SOMEone else..
    Shinn is the freaken Gohan of Gundam Seed. They already have a main character who they declared the best so why do we have to watch some whiney brat develope. Yes Kira cried a lot but shinn doesn't have Fllay around screwing with his head as much as possible. Instead everysingle thing he does is for his own benefit. He doesn't release Stellar so that she will live as he knows all he's doing is making her fight more. Instead he releases her for no other reason then he can't watch her die instead he want to go ahead snd kill her himself.

Originally posted by: DDBen
    Originally posted by: kinggalaxia
    He doesn't release Stellar so that she will live as he knows all he's doing is making her fight more. Instead he releases her for no other reason then he can't watch her die instead he want to go ahead snd kill her himself.
    I advice you to watch the episode again. Actually, watch the whole show again.

In the preview for the next episode, what is that red MS that is flying behind the transport plane? Looks kinda interesting, perhaps some good news for people that are in the market for a new MS?

Darn good episode!
    I felt sorry for Luna. Seemed like nobody payed attention to her while she was hurt. Poor thing.
    Thats some pretty big talk coming from Shinn. I'd like to see him back that up (I doubt he can).

Also, what was the point in taking Impulse? Wouldn't the Core Splendor been enough?
    I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just to be on the defense incase an ambush occured.