Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 30 Discussion "Spoilers"

Episode 30 Discussion "Spoilers"

Hmm I wonder if Talia is working with Rey under the Chairman. Shinn's cocky attitude towards Athrun was great .

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Originally posted by: XForce
    In the preview for the next episode, what is that red MS that is flying behind the transport plane? Looks kinda interesting, perhaps some good news for people that are in the market for a new MS?
    the new ms is destroy gundam looks like there finally doing some live combat test instead of just looking at it on
    a computer screen

oops? i thought that it was cagalli in th shower ...

yes, shinn is so ... shinnish. sure - no cry like kira, but like kira, he will change. and he will learn taht HARD way.

what was that they don't have another MS? they had plenty of them before - they had more suits then pilots. and they still have gaia.

But Gaia was still damaged from previous fights.

Originally posted by: Dannynonsense
    In the preview for the next episode, what is that red MS that is flying behind the transport plane? Looks kinda interesting, perhaps some good news for people that are in the market for a new MS?
    the new ms is destroy gundam looks like there finally doing some live combat test instead of just looking at it on
    a computer screen
    Destroy did appear in the preview, but it is not red and did not appear behind the transport plane.

To Answer your question XForce, that was Neo's Windam.

Oh, and to those commenting about the Shinn hating, I hate ALL characters that are always in a rage and/or angry. For most of SEED I hated Yzak (runs for cover before Terra returns), but towards the end he seemed to mellow out some and he seemed to be a better character. If Shinn loses some of that rage I may start liking him more.

Oh, and since Destroy is showing up I guess that is how Freedom will be damaged. I don't think Kira has ever faced a positron reflector before, and Destroy has a LOT of weapons.

EDIT: I don't think this is true, but it seems posible just from watching the preview. I'm just throwing it out on the off chance that it is true and I can brag. It sort of looked like maybe ZAFT built the Destroy and it was stolen by Phantom Pain just like Chaos, Abyss, and Gaia. ZAFT appeared to have a good number of units there ready to fight (BuCUEs and GAZuOOTs).

The theory that you said about Destroy destroying Freedom does make sense, which would offers probably the best and most realistic situation of how Kira could lose. Perhaps the same will happen to Impulse?

The theory that you said about Destroy destroying Freedom does make sense, which would offers probably the best and most realistic situation of how Kira could lose. Perhaps the same will happen to Impulse?
    The thing with destroying Impulse though is more difficult. Obviously (and unfortunately) Shinn won't be killed even if Impulse is destroyed. That means chances are the Core Splendor will survive. It sort of depends on how many Head and Leg Flyers they have. I would assume that there is a finite number, but we don't know what that number is.

Anybody notice how fast the Minerva got fixed. Just wondering seeing that it was full of holes after the battle. Now though when Shinn took off in this episiode it was completely fixed. Anyone else find this strange?

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    Anybody notice how fast the Minerva got fixed. Just wondering seeing that it was full of holes after the battle. Now though when Shinn took off in this episiode it was completely fixed. Anyone else find this strange?
    Your right, but I don't find it as strange as I think it should find it. There is a 90% chance it is just recycled animation and they were to lazy to reput in the damage.

www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Cellphone
    http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:...85b4da12846dcd26edf755

Repost

Anyway, this show better get moving soon. Unless they're planning on going past the usual 49-50 eps.

Lunamaria made this episode all better...

Such a cute hottie... I love her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

shinn's situation is different from kira because shinn was already in the military before the war started. kira wasnt even part of the military, he was unintentionally involved in it. i dont blame kira if he cried a lot during GS. i treated him as a civilian in GS even though he was piloting an MS. his emotions would surely be different than that of a soldier.

I noticed something strange about that picture of Luna-Maria; so I made her hair dark and her eyes red and... MY GOD! I CREATED A MONSTER!

Luna-Auska

rofl

cool!

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Originally posted by: DDBen
    He doesn't release Stellar so that she will live as he knows all he's doing is making her fight more. Instead he releases her for no other reason then he can't watch her die instead he want to go ahead and kill her himself.
    I advice you to watch the episode again. Actually, watch the whole show again.
    First off Terra I made this post after watching only the raw so I had basically no idea what was being said. Now having watched it with subs I will say my statement here was mostly inaccurate. Shinn still released her so he wouldn't feel guilty but in fact it was that or let her die and be disected. Still the fact is that its a war and Stellar is a elite soldier there is no way they would take her off the front lines. In fact they would be more likely to wipe her memory and send her out just so that shinn wouldn't be able to kill her.

Then maybe you shouldnt make any comment if you dont know what they say.

yea when you watch the raw and then the sub you'll notice its like a completely diffrent story

Shin doesn't cry? Um, he cried in this ep, when he took off in his mobile suit leaving Stellar behind. And although he's somewhat accurate when he accuses Athrun of not being 100% dedicated to PLANT, his bashing ends up pretty hipocritical as he immedicatly turns around and saves an enemy pilot. This actually hurts PLANT as they've lost an important research subject, and he did it based soley on his own feelings. After that little stunt he has no right criticizing someone else for lack of comittment.

Rey had some nice scenes in this one. And interesting that he reports to someone else other than the captain (the chairman, I agree).

Originally posted by: Kovash
    I noticed something strange about that picture of Luna-Maria; so I made her hair dark and her eyes red and... MY GOD! I CREATED A MONSTER!

Luna-Auska
    I did notice that she does look a little boyish...

I'd still fuck her.
    www.rolleyes.net/