Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: most useless/worst character in naruto

Jounin

most useless/worst character in naruto

Definitly Sakura..

mizuki

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Chuunin

HAHAHA just wait till they have some crazy ass episode where all the boys are drugged or some stupid shit and the girls form an ass kicking squad to go save their asses! Wait...what am I saying...they all suck, but Temari. Well I'd only bother mentioning the Genin, and whoever said Tsunade sucked is clearly blind, she can kick the everloving crap out of anyone else in Konoha, probably including Jiraiya since he's such a damn unlucky slacker. But anyways, yeah, all the girls have proven themselves useless save Temari who has kicked ass on more than one occasion. Tenten has only been given one fight and against Temari, so I can't say she sucks....there's just no real proof either way...we just know that she's stupid for continuing to use projectile attacks against a wind shinobi. As for Sakura...and Ino..I...I don't know what to say except I wouldn't mind seeing either of them promptly stealth killed while shopping in Konoha with no explanation or story ever given. As for Chouji...well fat people should know better than to try and be anything better than the stupid fat ass slob they are....for God's sake show some self control Chouji. Everyone has the choice to just STOP FUCKING EATING! Poor Shikamaru if he didn't have that beautiful mind of his he'd be number one, he desperately needs some more shadow techniques like the shadow demon in Ninja Scroll or something.

and the number one most worthless ninja in the entire series......
    Uzumaki Naruto....what a fucking loser, take away the Kyuubi no Kitsune and he's a pile of shit.... Kage Bunshin no jutsu....nice technique....but um...there's gotta be more than that. At least the other losers mentioned above have either the benefit of only having like 1 fight in the entire series or have more than 2 techniques...or at least some redeeming quality to make them at least bearable...stop embarassing ninja everywhere by wearing orange....you dumb shit...

I would have to go with ino, sakura is at least realy smart has very good control of her chakra, she just doesnt have anything she just doesnt have any techniques.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
    HAHAHA just wait till they have some crazy ass episode where all the boys are drugged or some stupid shit and the girls form an ass kicking squad to go save their asses! Wait...what am I saying...they all suck, but Temari. Well I'd only bother mentioning the Genin, and whoever said Tsunade sucked is clearly blind, she can kick the everloving crap out of anyone else in Konoha, probably including Jiraiya since he's such a damn unlucky slacker. But anyways, yeah, all the girls have proven themselves useless save Temari who has kicked ass on more than one occasion. Tenten has only been given one fight and against Temari, so I can't say she sucks....there's just no real proof either way...we just know that she's stupid for continuing to use projectile attacks against a wind shinobi. As for Sakura...and Ino..I...I don't know what to say except I wouldn't mind seeing either of them promptly stealth killed while shopping in Konoha with no explanation or story ever given. As for Chouji...well fat people should know better than to try and be anything better than the stupid fat ass slob they are....for God's sake show some self control Chouji. Everyone has the choice to just STOP FUCKING EATING! Poor Shikamaru if he didn't have that beautiful mind of his he'd be number one, he desperately needs some more shadow techniques like the shadow demon in Ninja Scroll or something.

and the number one most worthless ninja in the entire series......
    Uzumaki Naruto....what a fucking loser, take away the Kyuubi no Kitsune and he's a pile of shit.... Kage Bunshin no jutsu....nice technique....but um...there's gotta be more than that. At least the other losers mentioned above have either the benefit of only having like 1 fight in the entire series or have more than 2 techniques...or at least some redeeming quality to make them at least bearable...stop embarassing ninja everywhere by wearing orange....you dumb shit...
    I think seeing how the show is named Naruto, if you took Naruto out, it'd be pretty gay. You may not like him as a main character, but he's strong (yes, with Kyuubi's help) and is just a teensy bit vital to the storyline I'd say. So all in all, he's very not useless.
    Also, the chouji thing: he eats so much because that's his fighting style. He eats alot to maintain a good body weight to fight with according to the Akimichi style. Also, he needs the body weight for the pills he uses to fight - so it's not that he doesn't know any better. He's got a real respect for food (as you see with the "last bite" crap).
    I don't think you can judge usefullness by the ammount of techinques they have. That's pretty dumb.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

You can't say anying bad about poor Chouji. He is probably the greatest underdog in the entire series. No one takes more crap then Chounji, hell even Naruto dosen't respect him. He had his great moment so give the poor guy some respect.

For girls...
    I think Temari is the strongest, then Hinata is 2nd, then Tenten is 3rd.
    The weakest would be either Sakura or Ino.

Originally posted by: yapchagi
    Originally posted by: xanbcoo
    Just found this link on dbzsc.com...

http://uselesswhore.ytmnd.com/

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    hahahahahhaa so TRUE!
    She's just a crying whore who is begging for sex from Sasuke. But Sasuke is begging for sex from Naruto. I guess they should have a threesome.
    have you seen a movie called 'chasing amy' I think they have an ending like that.

God that site is so fucking ingenious. I'm bookmarking it.

iruka's the most useless, after episode 1 he didnt do anything anymore.

Originally posted by: Masamune
    iruka's the most useless, after episode 1 he didnt do anything anymore.
    I'd think that Iruka was one of the most important characters in the growth of Naruto and Konohamaru. After all he is the fatherly figure to the main character. No where near useless, and he gets quite a bit of screen times compared to the other characters mentioned in this thread.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

sorry i didnt know that was a spoil.. i said i heard.. doesnt mean its true =\
    anyway i'll watch it next time