Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most useless/worst character in naruto

most useless/worst character in naruto

who do you think is the worst and/or most useless character in naruto? i'd probably say, hinata. she's alright as a character, but she's just useless. she really hasn't done anything important yet

no im seeing hinata as quite powerfull actually with lots of potential, sakura however, hasnt done nething special except throw ino out of her mind
    -----------------

so ino is more useless the only thing she did was going into sakura's mind and got kicked out afterward's.

God, I love the way she's spitting blood.

iLLusi0n

Originally posted by: Terracosmo

God, I love the way she's spitting blood.
    o god u dirty minded fool haha jpjp
    but ya i see hinata also as very powerful, sakura... wellshe is pretty useless watching naruto and sasuke fight only

terra you demon....

you like this 2 ha bitch??

i say konohamaru is useless even tho hes not in many of the episodes

Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
    terra you demon....

you like this 2 ha bitch??

Any other character would fall over and die, yet Neji took that damage and beat the shit out of spider-freak. Simply because he's the best. Hinata and him are not related by blood, she is clearly adopted and some freak inserted white... stuff in her eyes and called her a family member because the person in question was a pedophile. Yeah.

Hinata sucks.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

XanBcoo's list of useless characters

3. Hinata: Hasn't done much except provide Naruto w/a romantic possibility. But this is Naruto...so there's no romance anyway. She's not totally useless however, because of the whole Hyuuga thing, she adds depth not only to herself, but to Neji.
    2. Tenten: Honestly what has she done? Even less than Hinata. We have seen her berate Lee, throw some daggers and get her ass kicked, and explained Neji's techniques. No attention, no back story whatsoever and not even very cool.
    and finally
    1. Gai's stupid turtle: Yeah, it exists. I had forgotten about it. Showed up for three minutes when Gai was first introduced and was never mentioned again. I can't begin to fathom why Kishimoto would include this pointless, cantankerous, and just weird character. Maybe if it hadn't talked we wouldn't have been fooled into thinking there was some point to the damn thing, but no. No luck there. No other character has been as useless to me as this one.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

lol temari had that ultra forest mower kuchiyose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that rocked
    -----------------

2. Temari: Honestly what has she done? Even less than Hinata. We have seen her berate Lee, throw some daggers and get her ass kicked, and explained Neji's techniques. No attention, no back story whatsoever and not even very cool.
    I think you mean Tenten. Temari doesn't throw daggers. And most useless goes to Shino just cause I don't like him :/.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

AHHH CRAP! Sorry, I did mean Tenten. Temari is actually one of my favorite characters! XD

I've edited it now. Tenten.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Why isn't anyone saying cry baby sakura.

i think its sakura, there is really no background story to her, she has done nothing except cry for the past 30 episodes, basically she was there in the beginning to be in love with sasuke and to hate naruto.

Sakura is the most useless and dumb character in Naruto
    .Period.

Sound Four.

Stupid goons.

Chouji.

Fat piece of crap.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Weakest: Shizune. I like her, but the fact that she couldn't even lay a finger on Kabuto sucks, considering she is at Jounin level.

Worst: Ten Ten. Doesn't fit any where in any of the story arcs...... seems to be there just to make up the numbers.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Sakura may not have done much, but she's been present throughout the whole story and I don't think the series would be quite the same w/out her. She was actually rather good earlier on, but has since trodden down the path of being a useless crybaby.

Shizune's pretty useless too, but I think she adds a lot of perk by being Tsunade's bitch. She's also the cutest girl so far, so I'm not complaining.

I've got a list of 10.

10: Tsunade, every 3-'man' team needs a useless female, and Tsunade fits it to a 'tee'.

9: Pakkun, I just hate this thing, convinient plot device or not, I just hate it.

8: Rain Ninjas, luky or not, these guys just sucked.

7: Temari, I admire her and all that, but she's done nothing worth while, save beat up on another useless female.

6: Ten Ten, even more usless female.

5: Ino, usless female, who's only purpose is to make another useless female seem less usless.

4: Sakura, the useless female who is only made seem useful, by pitting her against another usless female.

3: The sound girl with the bells, another usless female - can't remember her name, probably because she was SOOO useless.

2: Gai's turtle, ... this is just... wrong...

and the number one, most useless character in Naruto - in my opinion any - is;

1: Gamakichi's brother - I mean really, he's only there to show that no matter how pathetic Jyraiya can get, Naruto can always be worse.