Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will survive?

Who will survive?

Half of the series has now passed and a topic like this is in order. A few things to keep in mind though:

- THIS IS -NOT- A SPOILER TOPIC. If you happen to read that character X dies because of character Y's beam saber, then DON'T post it. We don't want to know. This is SPECULATION.

- This is NOT a hate thread. We don't want to know who you WANT to die. It's who you THINK will die.

That being said let's get it on. Cookies go to whoever speculates correctly when we hit ep 50.

I am sure that Sting and Stellar will both die. I don't know how, Stellar will probably be killed by Shinn or something though. I also think Yzak & Diakka (one of them at least) is good "death" material, of course I don't want them to die.. I'd be very sad (especially if it's Yzak) but still it would be pretty badass, since they are old veterans and hardly used anymore...

*imagines Sting killing Yzak by a fluke and Diakka shooting down Sting in rage with a huge genesis cannon style blast*

Who will survive?

i think djibril, neo and sting will die. andrew would be great death material also. and to chock i think killing lunamaria is possible and keeping stellar alive. imagine if stellar kills lunamaria while shinns watching, those torn feelings would be awesome, how would he react?

Who will survive?

Yeah Djibril will probably die too. Maybe even Dullindal. I like that Stellar/Lunamaria scenario as well, wouldn't mind it much, I don't like Lunamaria *escapes from Mut's thrown objects*

If Andrew dies he better stay dead.

Who will survive?

yea andrew needs a kind of mwu death and stay dead. and if neo is mwu they better make sure he stays dead after they kill him in destiny nuke his ass a couple of times and burn the remains.

Who will survive?

I get the feeling that Stellar will die in a rather Flley-esque fashion, she's too similar to that other annoying character not to serve the same purpose.

Personally, I think there's the possibility for Shinn, Kira OR Stellar to die, since they are each on one side of the battlefront and each have a 'mega'-Gundam, or atleast, will obtain one. In whichcase, maybe Luna will die defending the Minerva which sends Shinn crazy.

It's be fitting if Shinn died, since he joined ZAFT for all the wrong reasons (he wanted to protect innocent people, but all he's been doing is killing) so he'll have to have a 'moment of clarity' of some description (maybe he hallucinates Stellar/Luna's ghost like Kira did with Flley ¬_¬).

Yzak won't die, he's too bad-arse (took down two Extended by himself, though the second was edited out and given to Diakka, that cheap bastard...).

I wouldn't be surprised is the Archangel and all it's occupants went down, either that or the Eternal. Dilandal doesn't seem to be the raging genocidal maniac in this one, so I doubt he'll die (he's supposed to be a top genetic scientist? I suppose that explains why he knows about the SEED factor)

That's about all I've got for now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Who will survive?

i think rey will die, and Meer, or mia campbell , watver the fake lacus, will have an identity confusion and go crazy.

Kovash ur sig is too big, make is 400x80.

Who will survive?

well i have info about stellar's fate but i aint telling ,
    i think kira will die, but not by shinn i think
    mia will definitly die!! i feel it!!, she will do her stupid little concert again on her pink zaku, without knowing that lacus is piloting it, and then........well hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    yzak and dearka, hmm i dunno, but im geussing dearka, seeing that picture that was released a while ago portraying freedom, destroy, impulse and a gunner zaku warrior ( which is prolly dearkas) i really can c a gunner zaku surviving destroy
    lunamaria wont die, because i dont want her to die [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    shinn wont, and will prolly marry luna
    rey......hmm dunno, maybe he and neo will die together in a fierce battle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    -----------------

Who will survive?

Originally posted by: jing
    i think rey will die, and Meer, or mia campbell , watver the fake lacus, will have an identity confusion and go crazy.

Kovash ur sig is too big, make is 400x80.
    I get the impression that Mia (fake lacus) is more cunning and evil (atleast, connected and entwined in with Dillundal) than some people are giving her credit for. What about that insanely evil introduction she got? shadowed face playing crystal chess. I foresee a scrag fight between Lacus and her, maybe Mia's pink Zaku has some hidden powers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS: Oops, about the sig, I thought I uploaded the altered one :'(

Who will survive?

no mia is being used she doesnt know it, like how she was like HUH, when her bodyguard ( or whatever he was ) yelled ITS THE REAL 1!!, when lacus stole the shuttle, and then he shut upped immediatly, she really believes lacus isnt around or dead or something
    -----------------

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Who will survive?

Maybe Stellar(If she goes back to the EAF) will probably kill Rey or lunamaria. Though Shinn could have stoped her but didn't want to hurt her so he just stays put seriously confused watching her kill one of them, or both.

Also I think that now that shinn killed Auel. He might kill Sting, since he doesn't hesitate to kill anyone. Then Stellar will remember them both and become enraged with Shinn, making her goal to kill him. Or at least when she is back in the EAF, they erase her memory of Shinn cept the memory that he was the one who killed Auel and Sting.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Who will survive?

she doesnt know shinn pilots impulse, she was unconcious remember, she also knows nothing of auels death, the eaf dont know who pilots impulse, heck they dont even know who shinn is let alone that he likes stellar,
    if however she would kill rey or luna ( mainly luna) he would go berserk and kill her instantly without hesitation

Minor "spoiler" removed.

GotWoot Moderator
    -----------------

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Who will survive?

^^^^^ bakas and their loose lips... keep the spoilers to yourselves, please
    Who Will Die?

Rey- if he goes to the Dark Side like I imagine he will, I hope he doesn't get 'shown the error of his ways and converts back' right at the end. And if he does, he should still die.
    Sting- No reason to keep him around
    Gladys- Will finally oppose Dullindal and get killed for it, resulting in him taking his own life
    Dullindal- takes his own life/ kamikaze self detonation of base/giant laser thingy/ huge mobile armor after Gladys dies
    Lacus- Kira needs another motivator to get off the 'fighting solves nothing' kick and drop that naive BS. Like Dullindal sinisterly intoned 'they're seperated now', and if them being together is a serious enough danger in his eyes, he'll see to it they never meet up again.
    Neo- I am so sure this guy is Mwu Fraga that I'll eat my own hat if he's not. Also, he will die towards the end of this series, again.
    Djibril- Stupid pompous Blue Cosmos leaders don't have a good track record... maybe if he stays away from the front lines... but even then I think Neo's got his number called.
    Bartfeld- dude only has one eye, that's going to seriously spell his doom in open-ended space combat in an MS

Who will survive? (the actualy topic's question)
    Athrun, Kira, Cagalli, Shinn -through Kira's mercy-, Stellar, Lunamaria, Maryu (sp? captain of Archangel), Millie

Did I miss anybody? Cuz if so, they're dead too.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Who will survive?

i thought it was murrue or something

and you missed andrew waldfeld, yzak &dearka, mia campbell
    -----------------

Who will survive?

People I think have no chance of surviving Mia, Rey, Sting, Dullindal,Neo, Djibril.

People that I think might die include Pigtails, Steller(I hope not), Athrun or Kira(this show needs a powerful death).

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Who will survive?

Shinn will kill Stellar, who pilots Destroy. (shown in OP)

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Who will survive?

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    she doesnt know shinn pilots impulse, she was unconcious remember, she also knows nothing of auels death, the eaf dont know who pilots impulse, heck they dont even know who shinn is let alone that he likes stellar,
    if however she would kill rey or luna ( mainly luna) he would go berserk and kill her instantly without hesitation

Minor "spoiler" removed.

GotWoot Moderator
    She's in their freakin ship. She might learn it later. But, like the topic title said, its speculation. Its what you think might happen. Not that its gonna happen.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Who will survive?

but then again she aint roaming around either right??? she has totally NO access rights accept staying like a sick thing in her bed, shinn wont go running up to her, HEY I KILLED AUEL, w8 whos that .....dunno BUT I KILLED HIM, and shell be like !!!!!!!!!! YOU pilot impulsE!!!!!! raahhhh!!!!,

DON'T SPOIL!! At all. It's not fair to people who don't read speculation. What's up with your insane lust to spoil people and brag with what you know? They don't give a shit. Post in the correct topic next time.

GotWoot Moderator

If you happen to read that character X dies because of character Y's beam saber, then DON'T post it

i was posting with THAT rule in mind, i didnt break that rule, so chill out, im just trying to make my point about stellars sudden hate against shinn as stupid
    and whats with the mods with there insane lust to say things that arent so, i didnt brag about ne thing, im betting like 80% of the fanbase already know, if not more, dont say sh*t about my intentions cause you dont know
    -----------------

Who will survive?

Heck, she doesn't even know the name of Shinn's Gundam XD

Who will survive?

Originally posted by: darkshadow
    i thought it was murrue or something

and you missed andrew waldfeld, yzak &dearka, mia campbell
    bartfeld is the same as waldfeld. and you did get who he meant with maryu so why try to correct him? you should know that the spelling varies very much from sub to sub and person to person.

as for your "mia is good and doesnt know anything" that sounds like complete bs to me.i think she knows alot more than she is showing and she will die cause of this knowledge.

Who will survive?

Shinn will survive it's a spoiler but everyone knows it already [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]