Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who will survive?

Who will survive?

Lets see. I'm expecting Rey to die, Mia, Sadly Stellar, the Chairman, Jbril, Sting, future villian "I say this since I expect most of the current ones to dissappear before ep 45 and we need some bad guy for Shinn in the end.

I however expect something to happen with Athrun and Cagalli one of them will be seriously injured if not killed. I'm also expecting Shinn to get badly injured. Kira thou is gonna get away scott free maybe with some injuries but he is this beacon of good now a days so he'll live unless they let him cut loose and be a badass again like when he dismembered Savior.

Who will survive?

I hope they develop Jibril before killing him off. We've hardly seen him.
    Rey is probably going to die as well, indeed. Man, if only eps came out faster...

AZHaro

Who will survive?

Meer and Neo will most likely die, Athrun, Kira, and Shin won't die, they are the characters that makes Gundam Seed Destiny more intersting.

Your signature is way too big. Max dimensions: 400x80. Please read the rules before you continue posting.

GotWoot Moderator

Who will survive?

All are going to die except Thorri Gundam and Harro Gundam

Who will survive?

wow that was funny madell.

i kinda think they will kill either asuran, kira or shinn. think about the shock effect it would have. especially if it was kira or asuran.

Who will survive?

Wow your funny too with your saviour sig !

Who will survive?

My predictions (entirely guesses, I have no idea what will happen in this series):

Neo will definately not survive. At the last minute he will turn against the earth alliance and sacrifice himself to save everyone (again?).

Stellar will die either in battle or from her drugs and modifications. Shinn, unfortunately, will live (only now he has his sister's cellphone AND whatever that thing was that Stellar gave him for motivation). Sting will die. Yzak and Dearka will NOT die, because I don't want them to.

Dilandul will die for his genetic engineering sins. Rey will kill him and die in the process (sneeks up to give him a hug, stabs him in the back, shot by guards). Lacus will live and become the head of the new PLANT government. Kira will live (happy ending for them). Cagalli will live because she needs to take back her country. Athrun, though, Athrun might actually die. Very emotional scene, unhappy ending for Cagalli.

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Who will survive?

I'm predicting Cagalli and Mia. I predict Shinn will kill Cagalli for being so annoying and also for being a know-it-all, and Mia will probably get killed by accident by Kira or someone. Well, those two are annoying from my point of view, but meh, I could be wrong.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Who will survive?

Im thinking both Kira and Shinn will die from the main cast, pretty much a self sacrifice in Kiras case being killed by Shinn and then Shinn dying to Athrun or Cagalli..

Who will survive?

Dullendaal is very likely to die. Mia Campbell / Fake Lacus has good changes to die as well. Rey is most likely to die and Lunamaria I think has fifty-fifty changes of surviving... And of course leader of Blue COsmos, neo's boss will die and quite many members of LOGOS. Will Shinn live, he has good changes but I do not think nothing is sure but Athrun and Kira will live ( most likely )

Who will survive?

I'm guessing Shinn will die, probably because he presumes Kira or Athrun (I'm hoping Athrun) isn't going to actually kill him, and then they do. He's too overconfident.

I doubt Neo will die, seeing as he already did once (Mwu or not, he died in SEED).

I'm guessing Kira wont die, because if he were going to, it would have happened at the end of SEED. I kinda felt like, after that fight, he had passed his real big chance to die and is now "safe". Same for Andy.

I'd almost say Athrun is in danger. I wonder why they've kept justic separate from the other AA people in the opening?

Missing Nin

Who will survive?

I'm guessing none of the main characters who survived Seed are very likely to die.

Also I just don't see Neo as dying as why bring back Mwu if you don't plan to undo the unpopular ending you gave to him in seed.

I think that Rey, Lunimaria and possibly Shinn are also very likely to die.

However I feel that only Lunimaria or Shinn will die and not both. Her dying might be the last method the writers have of reforming Shinn at this point in the story.

Who will survive?

To be frank, Lunamaria is not that important character, ok she is one of the prettiest female characters in GSD but that doesn't mean much. Only real affect she has can be her relation between Shinn and Athrun. The main story lies in Shinn, Kira and Athrun. If any of these trio will die, it will happend in last episode. So anyone who is not main character, can die about any time. And some of main characters might die in last 2 episodes. Rey is like guy who has paintes bullseye on his forehead. But I'm not sure that he dies, changes are very, very good. Just some what I think...

Who will survive?

Originally posted by: thejamppa
    To be frank, Lunamaria is not that important character, ok she is one of the prettiest female characters in GSD but that doesn't mean much.
    Just say it, you are the most flaming gay person ever to walk on Earth.

Say it.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Who will survive?

Originally posted by: thejamppa
    Rey is like guy who has paintes bullseye on his forehead.
    LOL

Who will survive?

I want Rey die in the most horrible way possible. he'd lose a battle with someone and when he comes out of his MS he'd be missing his right foot, left leg, all his fingers except his pinkies, and his hair. and he'd also have a GIANT hole on his left cheek. then someone's gonna see him and scream monster and shoots hims 13 times. some of the bullets will also go into the hole on his left cheek and out his right cheek making another hole. and he starts crying like the bitch he is and all of a sudden the cockpit door of his MS will fall off and land on him. and that's the end of Rey Za Burrel. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Who will survive?

Okay, 44 episodes has passed now and as expected the druggie trio embraced the sweet dust.

Does anyone have any new predictions?

I still stand by that Rey will die, along with Gil, Djibril & Meer.

Who will survive?

I agree, that Rey, Djibril, Gil, & Meer will die. I think that the Dom pilots will also. Then, Luna, Shinn, Kira, Lacus, Athrun, and Cagalli will all survive by some mysterious plot device.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Who will survive?

Yeah. Exactly. DOM troopers are living targets, and the main characters are immune to all harm.

Except Luna, she might die to trigger Shinn's eventual confrontation with Rey

Who will survive?

I think just to hammer home that the creative well has run dry, Neo, piloting Strike Rogue, will protect AA's bridge from a shot from Minerva and die saying he makes the impossible possible. IJ will be detonated next to Dullindal's ultimate weapon while Cagalli cries from Akatsuki about how Athrun can't sacrifice himself. As this happens Kira fights Rey who eventually gets blasted by something else so that Kira doesn't have to kill anyone. Shinn and Dullindal are left so they can fight each other I guess. Oh and just so that the head of ZAFT is being played by a true mastermind in GSD and SEED, Rey will be ultimate bad guy. DOM troopers will all die in one episode to some druggies too. I think I deserve that cookie now.