Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 134 Discussion!!!

Episode 134 Discussion!!!

Naruto 134 is out by Dattebayo. Look in the release info thread.

Discuss!!!

EDIT:

Nice episode. Very akira-esque. I am glad the whole arc is coming to a end.

I'll discuss this in... 36 min when my direct dl finishes and I watch it.

EDIT:

It had some homoerotic moments. Whatever. And it's about time Naruto freaking lost. Faggot.

Also... omg! New Akatsuki member!
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

hi...i just joined

um anyway...wow i know it was about time helost and all...but he made the nice guy pose when he made that promise to bring sasuke back...he can't break the promise!...oh well...good riddens. Sasuke was ajerk anyway, though had he grown batwings instead of handshe might have looked pretty cool

Originally posted by: Illianna
    hi...i just joined

um anyway...wow i know it was about time helost and all...but he made the nice guy pose when he made that promise to bring sasuke back...he can't break the promise!...oh well...good riddens. Sasuke was ajerk anyway, though had he grown batwings instead of handshe might have looked pretty cool
    Are u a female?

Don't ask about peoples' genders in an episode discussion. It is rude and very pathetic. If you are THAT interested, then send a PM.

GotWoot Moderator

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Is anyone else disappointed about the blue Kyuubi-Rasengan?
    I was expecting a deeper red...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I liked it. LOL @ fly-trap guy. Akatsuki has a fish-man, a plant-man, I wonder what's next.

Crazy designs on that giant black ball when the chidori and the rasengan collided. I thought this was a very artsy episode... Sasuke's seal is called the "Heaven" seal, maybe that's why he grew hand-wing-things...

I can't wait to see everyone back at the hospital again, maybe we'll find out whether Chouji died?

Pretty good episode I guess. Though, after the last episode it felt anticlimactic. I was expecting more than a one-move joust.

Sasuke definatly looked less lame in this episode. I mean, still pretty crappy, but much less so. The hand-wings were a surprise.

I can't believe Naruto lost, I was so expecting a double K.O. there. And Naruto didn't even get through the forehead protector, what are those things made out of? Adamantium??

I think its wierd though people acting like Naruto never lost a fight before, granted, so far its only been against Sannin, but still.

Still, the visual spectacle was very cool. The Black and White Chidori was brutal, and yeah, I was expecting the Rasengan to be red, I mean, where was he getting the blue chakra from at a time like that?

And now, Atatsuke is back in the picture! Kickass!

Gayest moment in Naruto. They might as well have kissed.

They already did that, and its apparently a big deal because they've flashbacked to it like 8 times already.

This was just revealing that it wasn't an accident.

Originally posted by: yapchagi
    hi...i just joined

Are u a female?
    *blinks a few times* Well...my name is Illianna...and I'm using a girl for my icon...So far all clues are pointing to yes...I could go check if you like

anyway...Do the seals they receive affect the second level forms? Anyway, the black lightning chidori was a pretty cool looking effect but when they formed that sphere i couldn't help but be reminded of demi from the final fantasy games

I still hated Sasuke's look, especially when you combined his lipstick with wings that had opposable thumbs....

Other than that I thought it was a pretty satisfying close to the arc though. At least Sasuke *finally* got a clue that Naruto isn't a dumbass....now he just thinks he's slightly sub-par instead of bottom-feeding-garbage.

(Side Note) When their attacks collided and it did the little commercial break rewind I for a second thought their attacks had created a time loop or something and was all psyched out.

Edit: oh ya, and I totally agree about the whole homo-erotic thing, I wasn't diggin that,

Student

Why did Naruto only scratch Sasuke's forehead protector and not give Sasuke a blow to the body? I know that Sasuke said Naruto wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on his forehead, but did Naruto just scratch Sasuke's forehead protector just to prove a point (prove to Sasuke that he could "lay a scratch on his forehead", or was the scratch on Sasuke's forehead protector the most damage Naruto could inflict? I feel (or want to believe, at least) Naruto intentionally DID NOT give a direct blow to Sasuke, and merely scratched Sasuke's forehead protector just to prove him wrong.

Originally posted by: an0nym0u5
    Why did Naruto only scratch Sasuke's forehead protector and not give Sasuke a blow to the body? I know that Sasuke said Naruto wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on his forehead, but did Naruto just scratch Sasuke's forehead protector just to prove a point (prove to Sasuke that he could "lay a scratch on his forehead", or was the scratch on Sasuke's forehead protector the most damage Naruto could inflict?
    I think it was more symbolism than logic.

Why did Naruto only scratch Sasuke's forehead protector and not give Sasuke a blow to the body? I know that Sasuke said Naruto wouldn't be able to lay a scratch on his forehead, but did Naruto just scratch Sasuke's forehead protector just to prove a point (prove to Sasuke that he could "lay a scratch on his forehead", or was the scratch on Sasuke's forehead protector the most damage Naruto could inflict? I feel (or want to believe, at least) Naruto intentionally DID NOT give a direct blow to Sasuke, and merely scratched Sasuke's forehead protector just to prove him wrong.

i think it was more symbolic to the fact that when a ninja leaves or is exiled from their village, they put that scratch through the villages symbol on the forehead protector.

i think it was more symbolic to the fact that when a ninja leaves or is exiled from their village, they put that scratch through the villages symbol on the forehead protector.
    Normally I would agree but that is really only the symbol when [said ninja]s still have their protectors with them, since Sasuke totally ditched his I think *that* was the symbol of his exile, and the scratch was just Naruto proving that he could, in fact, scratch Sasuke's forehead.

Of course Sasuke could get the protector back later on and then that would make sense but I will hit that hurdle if/when it happens

EDIT: [so I don't post twice in like 2 seconds but in response to the post below mine] The middle of your post kind of confused me but in conclusion: "Yes I think that Naruto intentionlly *limited* his damage to simply scratching the forehead protector in order to prove Sasuke wrong" although I guess not really limited since he had to use full-blown Kyuubi-Rasengan to get to that point but I do think it was intentional.

And I also think that Illiana meant that it was sybmbolic in both ways, just in one way more than the other (which I argue with above)

Student

So do you think the scratch that Naruto made on Sasuke's forehead protector was the most damage he could inflict, and that Naruto DID NOT intentionally scratch Sasuke's forehead protector? It's just hard for me to accept that since when we saw the Chidori/Rasengan vs. the two water tanks, the Rasengan definitely OWNED damage-wise, and the fact that in Ep. 133 Sasuke said "You won't even be able to put a signle scratch on my forehead. That fact will not change." Does it sound too far-fetched or illogical that Naruto intentionally scratched Sasuke's forehead protector to prove Sasuke wrong?

So do you think the scratch that Naruto made on Sasuke's forehead protector was the most damage he could inflict, and that Naruto DID NOT intentionally scratch Sasuke's forehead protector? It's just hard for me to accept that since when we saw the Chidori/Rasengan vs. the two water tanks, the Rasengan definitely OWNED damage-wise, and the fact that in Ep. 133 Sasuke said "You won't even be able to put a signle scratch on my forehead. That fact will not change." Does it sound too far-fetched or illogical that Naruto intentionally scratched Sasuke's forehead protector to prove Sasuke wrong?
    You just repeated what she said in a way that shows you didn't understand that her post and your post argue the same thing.

Honestly I'm not even sure he scratched it intentionally. I just rewatched the scene and it looked like a wild swing...but who knows. I wasn't too clear with my post. What i meant to get across was the fact that the scratch had been put through it was the symbolism of him leaving. If it turns out that Naruto actually did that on purpose, then I'm almost certain that it was to prove he could prove sasuke wrong in his earlier claims

Good ep besides the gayness of the time wasting.