Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Episode 134 Discussion!!!

Episode 134 Discussion!!!

Originally posted by: Edort4
    Kakashi was inside mist very worried about sasuke and naruto fighting a very strong opponent, and at that time of the history fights were less ficticious, to make a crappy summoning of 6 dogs he needed 2 minutes a scroll, his blood on the opponent and a lot of hand seals. Now he summons in a blink of an eye.
    I just have to say, the summoning he did on Zabuza was different to the summoning he's done otherwise. The reason for the scroll was so that the dogs knew what scent to follow (he wiped his blood - for the contract AND scent - on the scroll) - THEN the had to make sure they were summoned into the ground to burst out where Zabuza was (this is why he didn't just summon them where he was standing and let them sniff him - Zabuza would have known they were comming - hence the need for the scroll).

Otherwise, he's only needed blood for the contract which he's put on his hand and the seals which (as we have seen are pulled off VERY fast - they are only slowed down so we know what they are doing.)

And now for something on Topic - If Haku is so much stronger than Kakashi... why did he suicide by jumping in the way of Kakashi's attack? why didn't he just use his superior strength and ability to stop him? Plus we have to consider that at that time, Kakashi wasn't even at his top form - he mentions during his cliff training that he's let himself go - whereas Haku was going all out.

Oh, and something esle - Naruto is a great ninja, not the best, but he's not the blithering idiot people make him out to be. He's masterd 1 Jounin level skill, and reinvented 1 Sannin level skill, and neither require the Kyuubi to use. Without the Kyuubi, he'd STILL be pretty good, even with low-grade Chakra control.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Naruto did NOT beat Kabuto. He landed one single hit (with his best attack to boot) which Kabuto recovered from only moments later. Idiots.

Also, Kabuto had been fighting a long while before that.

Stop making things up goddamnit.
    Stop taking a cartoon so serious. No need to start trashing other people because they make a mistake.

If you make a mistake on this forum, you better be ready to get torn a new asshole.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Kirakun
    Naruto did NOT beat Kabuto. He landed one single hit (with his best attack to boot) which Kabuto recovered from only moments later. Idiots.

Stop taking a cartoon so serious. No need to start trashing other people because they make a mistake.
    If they make stupid mistakes like that one then yes.
    Also, you may tell me what to do and not when you have been here a few years more. And even then I won't listen. Teehee.

awh terra, your so angsty and rebellious. You should be shot ^^! you really shouldn't make new people cry like that, its mut's job and we really are not facing over population issues anymore.

EDIT: to stay on topic: I for one absolutly adore sasuke's new wings, and his new look, its fantastic. and I'm gonna rewatch the episode.

NEXT EDIT:
    [b]
    HOLY SHIT!! REWATCH the episode! The last attack wasn't even close to matching. Naruto releases the Rasengan last minute. The scratch on his forehead protector is from narutos fingernail. If you look at it, if the rasengan was on, Sasuke wouldn't have a face! Sorry about being so excited. Terra is a hoe!

...wtf?

...wtf?
    I was thinking the same thing rofl. I thought it was fairly obvious that it wasn't Rasengan but what ever =)

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

So until they show us Kakashi being awsome
    yeah....I can't wait for kakashi to start being awesome and cool. Sakura and Kakashi should be in a crappy, uncool league of their own.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

I'll assume that's sarcasm. 0.o

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

kakashi is a fucking ledgend dude, what gives u the idea that he in a "crappy league of their own"

AonE version is out. ^^

Regarding the ep itself, I didn't like the battle. Chidori and Rasengan should have gone straight on, not Sasuke aiming at Naruto's chest and Naruto aiming at Sasuke's head at the last second.

Edit: Gomen, Wrong Thread. XD
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Darn. The whiny bitches face could have had a hole in it.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Originally posted by: Kirakun

If they make stupid mistakes like that one then yes.
    Also, you may tell me what to do and not when you have been here a few years more. And even then I won't listen. Teehee.

That's not something I would be bragging about personally. But, whatever, to each their own....

You are all fools, some prettier then others.

1. Haku is not stronger then Kakashi
    2. There is no "lv 2" Kyuubi mode
    3. Naruto and Sasuke are not homosexual.
    4. Naruto lost because the plot demands it, AND because the idiot took like 5 million hits from Sasuke BEFORE going kyuubi mode. Given that Naruto could never handle kyuubi's true power in the first place, a damage container losing to lv 2 curse seal is not surprising, nor does this suggest in any way lv 2 curse seal &gt; kyuubi.
    5. And yeah the anime fight suck.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

add this too:

6. Ninjas can't "sense" power levels

About the "lvl 2" kyuubi mode, it's easy to refer to it as that. If you've got a better sounding substitute, then let's have it.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

unikko

was the name of the song towards the end where sasuke starts walkin after "killing" naruto and he starts havin flashbacks.....guitar type theme

The Akatsuki member in the end looked alot like the Kazekage...
    That's what I first thought when I saw him.

That's why I started thinking that he's maybe a Sand Ninja...
    And I also think that there were 2 of 'em right there.
    Why else would he say, It's become quite interesting.
    And then say: Yeah.

???

The reason Naruto lost is because he was fighting his friend. remember that his weakness is his "heart", not his physical heart. If Naruto took that battle seriously, and aimed to kill sasuke, it would have been over. However, he was holding himself back the entire time.

Also, For you people saying that naruto lost because he sucks as a ninja:

A) he learned , almost entirely by himself, how to use Rasengan, a high level attack of a hokage. he also learned Shadow replication, also a high level attack, in a short period of time. now that hokage was refered to as the genius. Naruto acts like an idiot, but obviously he isn't one.

b) though he's not a tactical genius like shikamaru, naruto has show, on many ocaisions, quick thinking. like when he made the whirlpool in the water.

pretty well said, i dont think sasuke is any better of a ninja than naruto, now what would happen if they faught normally? as in no cursed seal and no kyubi? sasuke is 1 of those idiots that look down on naruto and then get the biggest shock when they're beaten by naruto... (the rooftop)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba