Thread: The Bleach Opening and a request...

The Bleach Opening and a request...

Hey folks.. I ripped the opening for the current Bleach episodes.. If anyone has the full version then can someone uplod to me? I would upload the anime version but I'm a bit lazy to upload to yousendit or somewhere.. So if someone can host it, pm me with your AIM name or email so you can upload to the other people here..

Also, does anyone have a good or decent wallpaper for the uh.. Captain who is a kid? Hes some kind sort of genius shinigami.. If you dont have a wallpaper for him.. Does anyone have any good pictures of him? Thanks!

what do you mean by "full version" ? can't you just windows movie maker and take out the intro ?

He means the full song. The song is not 1 minute long like the Anime version they shorten it.

Yeah

the full version is not officially released, u just have to be patient and wait.

MAY 18 THE BEST SOUND TRACK EVER COMES OUT!!!

the full version most likely won't be in the sound track, to clear things up...
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

We'll have to wait until... July 7th for a full version of the OP.
    Which happens to be my birthday, btw.