Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my tiny collection

my tiny collection

this is only the stuff i have in canada.....all the BBs are left in HK...

RE: my tiny collection

Give this one to me. Now.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Give this one to me. Now.
    sure...but pay me...
    and this only comes with a whole set, which is herolin part 3
    if you wanna buy it from me...pay me 78CND(that tax counted)

my tiny collection

78dollars = rip off

my tiny collection

Originally posted by: intense
    78dollars = rip off
    originally is only 400yen each, but since it's whole set, it will charge more..not to mention all my figures are first edition
    whole set's pricee is around 45 cnd, but since it's in canada...and there is noway i am not getting some profit...of course price will rise...not to mention part 3 is already discontinued...
    all figures are limitedly made...so with more time...the figures will worth more..that's common
    and don't forget he gotta pay tax...so it will be around 78CND for him to get it from me

Not necessarily.
    Since its the whole set, it should be cheaper, not more expensive, since you are buying a bundle, dispite the fact it is limited and rarity.

ex.
    ps2 system = 199.99
    ps2 system with 2 games = 239.99
    individually = 199.99 + (49.99 x2) **saying that average price for at least 1 year old game is 50$**
    Therefore, Mut should at least get a deal since its a bundle. This works everywhere, cuz its business.
    But maybe if you do want to make some profit, it still should NOT sell for that much, because you're asking for NEARLY double.

so you got a thing for the gundam girls?

Not necessarily.
    Since its the whole set, it should be cheaper, not more expensive, since you are buying a bundle, dispite the fact it is limited and rarity.

ex.
    ps2 system = 199.99
    ps2 system with 2 games = 239.99
    individually = 199.99 + (49.99 x2) **saying that average price for at least 1 year old game is 50$**
    Therefore, Mut should at least get a deal since its a bundle. This works everywhere, cuz its business.
    But maybe if you do want to make some profit, it still should NOT sell for that much, because you're asking for NEARLY double.
    that doesn't work in hobby world...especially things in one set...
    cuz it's hard to get just one set, one box has 8, and 1 set is only 5
    and if you go to any store in canada/US you will find the price even higher than mine

my tiny collection

well, its all good. Its your stuff, so your prices. But i still think its soooo expensive because mut only wants the Lunamaria one, and now he has to spend 80 dollars on it and get other ones he doesnt want.
    haha but your "hobby" thing is on a bias. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] i buy tamiya remote control(s) *so far i only have one*.
    just the car = 199.99
    radio control = 99.99
    paint = 10
    battery = 49.99
    misc(extra tires, new engine, performance shocks) = lets say 99.99 (the cheapest ones)

but if you buy it all at once, itll only sell for 269.99 includes everything. (without the miscellaneous)

you may say its a lot of money, but its all worth it. Very fun. 40km/h baby!

and the bias is on basing the "set" prices on gundam things.
    (but what do i know, i dont know if you have other hobby collections. Im only basing this on your pics and on what you've said. Thats my bias as well.)

WOW nice collection you have there, Love your MG FREEDOM ^_^ (I have one also, lol) and your figurines are nice too.

Hahah maybe I should take pictures of my small collection too! (Seriously... it's SMALL -__-)

my tiny collection

well, its all good. Its your stuff, so your prices. But i still think its soooo expensive because mut only wants the Lunamaria one, and now he has to spend 80 dollars on it and get other ones he doesnt want.
    haha but your "hobby" thing is on a bias. [img][/img] i buy tamiya remote control(s) *so far i only have one*.
    just the car = 199.99
    radio control = 99.99
    paint = 10
    battery = 49.99
    misc(extra tires, new engine, performance shocks) = lets say 99.99 (the cheapest ones)

but if you buy it all at once, itll only sell for 269.99 includes everything. (without the miscellaneous)

you may say its a lot of money, but its all worth it. Very fun. 40km/h baby!

and the bias is on basing the "set" prices on gundam things.
    (but what do i know, i dont know if you have other hobby collections. Im only basing this on your pics and on what you've said. Thats my bias as well.)
    it's not my fault that he only wants luna...=.=b
    and noone in the right mind will sell a single one to ruin their perfect set collection
    about the price thingy, that happens a lot in collectable hobbies, if they are in sets, they are harder to get and will worth more
    and never underestamate the word DISCONINUTED...it means the price will up a few times after a period of time
    for example: seen herolin part 1, orginally price is 400yen each, means around 30cnd for the whole set....but since it's discontinued and the rarest first edition(ramius' uniform is white in first edition, grey in second edition) the price is very common to be over 100cnd now

my tiny collection

The sheer amount of Gundam Seed females in interesting positions makes even me shudder.

Also, not enough Yzak. Actually, not enough cool stuff.

(ps frey sucks)

Otherwise, money well spent I guess...

my tiny collection

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The sheer amount of Gundam Seed females in interesting positions makes even me shudder.

Also, not enough Yzak. Actually, not enough cool stuff.

(ps frey sucks)

Otherwise, money well spent I guess...
    i insist on not buying any males....
    and...fllay DOESN'T SUCK!!!
    she's my faverite after lacus in seed series

wow im sorry man, you think frey is cool? frey sucks. why dont you buy any male characters? they are the cool ones the females are shit.

If this is your Tiny collection then I would like to see your full collection please. And Fllay is ok. I don't hate her but I don't love her. Lacus RULES!!!

my tiny collection

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    wow im sorry man, you think frey is cool? frey sucks. why dont you buy any male characters? they are the cool ones the females are shit.
    cuz i hate the male characters...they look more like girls than boys...especially those after wing....
    and fllay is sweet...she's so pretty and with a very strong personality

my tiny collection

Originally posted by: FelixZeroAlastor
    If this is your Tiny collection then I would like to see your full collection please. And Fllay is ok. I don't hate her but I don't love her. Lacus RULES!!!
    erm....no thx...
    i don't wanna spend few hours on picture taking....
    and the rest are all in HK, not here....

HINT: this is only around 7~10% of my full collection

You should send me Lunamaria and not double post.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Missing Nin

my tiny collection

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    cuz i hate the male characters...they look more like girls than boys...especially those after wing....
    and fllay is sweet...she's so pretty and with a very strong personality
    I actually didn't hate Flaay and to be honest she is physically much more attractive then say Calgari. However she is a increadably weak person and her personality is pathetic. She is so weak the only way she can continue living is by making others suffer.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

my tiny collection

Why do you have four of the same Lacus doll ( the one with the white dress).

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________