Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 29 Discussion "Spoilers"

Episode 29 Discussion "Spoilers"

RAW EPISODE 29

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, just started downloading.

RE: Episode 29 Discussion "Spoilers"

A recap episode but a decent one giving us quite abit of dialogue. However what most of it is I haven't heard. It is finally confirmed thou that It was Rau who put Rey into the chairman's care. But there is some definate big time scheming being done by the chairman from the looks of things.

Dunno everything bout them but could it be the Rey is Rau's son? A clone seems so......yeah..... -_-'

hmmm to bad its a recap

but they need it sometimes right?

well i hope the action pix up again in ep 30

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ATHRUN IS GOING TO DO NOW THAT SAVIOUR IS TOTALED:[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Well its no mystery what Athrun's going to do now that Saviour got demolished, the question is how he is going to go around to doing it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good episode for people that didn't saw Gundam Seed.

Spolier:
    for what i can undestand they show how Lacutas came to be with Kira and what happened last war.

"Life is hilariously cruel" by Bender

its out by anirupt.

#anirupt

irc.rizon.net

Thanks god my baby is okay! I was so worried [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Cellphone^2 out > http://bt.nanashi-fansubs.com:2710/t...674615.torrent

Originally posted by: XForce
    Well its no mystery what Athrun's going to do now that Saviour got demolished, the question is how he is going to go around to doing it [img][/img]
    oh come onnn. we can be happy he didn't selfdestructed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

i am so happy she not dead

They shouldn't show the image she is alive in 28. It would be beter surprise now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

(sorry, i'm getting Fs from english [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Ah really sucky epi...for the ones who haven't seen SEED maybe they think it was good.

For anyone who doesn't know (or didn't get the AniRupt version) what Dullindal was talking about towards the end with "Adenine, Guanine, Cytosine, and Thymine" are the four nucleotides of DNA that link the two complimentary strands and code for organisms characteristics.

hmmm

i dont think anyone cares but its good to know something about there dna

i hope this ep shows the main plan (coz i havent seen the ep yet)

Yeah It did...Dullandil is just like the father of Athrun...only he wants to destroy everything and make a new world from the beginning.

I guess when he's dead Rey will go nuts and gets killed while taking revenge ^_^'

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Thanks god my baby is okay! I was so worried [img][/img]
    She looks so flat this way ... what they did to her?! She will never be like before.

This was the best flashback episode yet since the flashbacks were used in a very good way and the mix between those and the new stuff was great. It was also good to see Kruuze again (and despite the fact that nobody seems to care, we get to see him without the mask at last). And wow, he's good-looking too! Anyway can't wait to see what exactly Rey's purpose is. It was no surprise either that Gil & Talia had a past but to think they went separate ways for the sake of a child... oh and whatever happened to Talia's new guy which she walked away with? He probably is dead considering that Gil & Talia slept with each other back during early Destiny.

When Talia said she had to follow the rules of Plant does that mean every marriage is predetermined? If so then that must suck.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

okey this is the time to start watching gundam seed first.

okey i found the torrent but it's 10 gb and i have just 5 left on my pc. can someone tell me how to handle this. i tought i readed somewhere that you can choose the episode's you want to download but can't find that tread.