Thread: 20 and 21 out for people who watch Anime-Keep

20 and 21 out for people who watch Anime-Keep

Very excited to see these released! Just watched 20 yesterday, which was GREAT, and I'm looking forward to watching 21 later today.

A-Keep, keep (haha) up the good work!

Yeah I just downloaded these 2 eps. Hope AnimeKeep can keep up this speed and not let us wait for the next 1 month again...... Lunar's at ep 30 I think. For consistency sake I'm gonna wait for Akeep's version.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

nothing beats being behined eveyone else both in the anime (only A-keep) and the manga (only M-rain).

and now for some idiotic comment:

tha sendha1 hat dued is so gr8!!!111one!! ishijo was liek 'e can't cut me w/out a rael soul sowerd, but sleeper hat jsut sayed the nama of thw sowrd and ichijo was like "WATFF MAN!11111! onone one!!!1

now, if only A-Keep would release 22, 23, 24 soon, it'd be great

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.