Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 30

Bleach 30

Lunar is the first

Lunar Torrent

Bleach 30

Lunar has been really speedy the last couple of releases. School or finals must be done for the translator.

Sig made by Lucifus

RE: Bleach 30

What happens in this episode? I want to pick it up when the action starts.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Then you're probably better off waiting for 31 first, then going back and watching them both.

Kinda a slow eps, lots of flashbacks and filler, but the start of what should be a good fight between Renji and Ichigo.

The preview was funny with the whole 5,10,100x stronger stuff. It seems like Renji wants Rukia to get her powers back so maybe she can escape. And since he said there was 11 other LT, does that mean Rukia was a LT?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

heard Chihiro won't be subbing this week, and he's goin to Japan for 1.5 months sometime during the summer, so he won't be able to sub while he's there. too bad, at least Lunar is coming out quick these days. waiting for my direct download to finish...
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

where do you get the direct download links?

were uber bt likes us.

an okay ep...too many flashbacks...I was already anxious to watch this ep last week, but now I'm even more anxious to watch next week's. The preview was pretty funny, with all of the who's stronger thing. can't wait to watch the battle between Ichigo and Renji.

@Aeon: that is a valid point, about Rukia being a lieutenant. If so, I wonder which squad she was in. It would also explain why she was allowed into the real world, since it seems like only ppl of high status can cross over to accomplish a mission by themselves (that guy in the 4th squad was curious about the real world, which means he hasn't been into it; Notice I said "by themselves,")

well, seems like we have to wait some more to see some action...I say that Ichigo beats Renji, and then Zaraki arrives to fight Ichigo, while that little girl fights Inoue, Chad, Ishida, and Ganju. Yorouchi will prob arrive sometime during the battle. meh, just speculating.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

The second half was mostly action and the first half was story. I thought it was a good start for next weeks fight. Definately looking forward to it. Hope Ichigo doesn't have to fight all the lieutenants and captains because this arc would never end. Good stuff though.

Sig made by Lucifus

damn ichigo is good the first main character that i really like.

It's kinda cool how Ichigo is holding back on his Soul Slayer all the time

Weird thing is that i didn't see Renji being suprised that Ichigo's back even while he witnessed him losing complete power in the fight over Rukia in the real world and ending up nearly dead

On a scale of 1-10, what would you give Bleach?

I would give it a ten

WOO bleach 30 ! XD

mmm i dunno bleach is good but im disappointed with the fighting, i like really fluent fights, the ones in bleach just seem really static, like they swing their sword then stnad there trying to out muscle each other.
    or maybe we just havent seen a fight yet worthy of such good choreography and animation

What about the Ikkaku fight? The end of that fight had some of the most artistic conveyance of a fight scene I've seen in a Shonen series. At the end Ichigo slashes Ikkaku and the screen tilts in accordance with that slash.

Great imagery.

Great stuff. I dig Renji.

The preview was the best part though, made me laugh like hell

That place over there........ahh never mind

the episode was pretty cool, like how Ichigo was able to push Renji back(but to no avail).

the ending clips IMO were the worst ones yet, they just copied what was shown in the 12th squad, oh well it was still cool.

and did anyone notice that in the preview of ep. 31 Renji's sword was shattered...cool stuff

R.I.P Captain America.

I agree with basey how the fights are lacking a little bit in the fluency. So far, the manga has expressed the fight scenes better than the anime. Regardless, this was another great episode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] especially the preview with Ichigo and Renji.

I thought that was pretty funny.

Decent episode. The start of Ichigo vs. Renji was pretty cool.