Thread: Good Morning Call

Good Morning Call

Hi there peoples,

I Was just wondering if anybody out there knows anything about this manga? If it has been translated anywhere or is going to be done by anybody?

I know its a long shot, its not what you'd call a mainstream action manga that just begs for translation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Be well all

Good Morning Call

Originally posted by: Ryllharu
    http://www.stoptazmo.com/

and I believe this link is in about 30 threads now (not all bleach-related mind you, but a good lot of them are in the Bleach threads).
    Here is a more specific page, but its the same place in the end and if you dl one of them you can probably find out where to go from there. http://stoptazmo.com/good_morning_call/

Edited: more specific answer below

Good Morning Call

the first few volumes can be found at #manga-sketchbook@irc.irchighway.net
    it's a nice manga, basically the prototype for all roommates stories, nothing amazing but still good enough to keep track of.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Good Morning Call

Great links, thanks everybody.

Though, unfortunately, I cant seem to download anything from them as yet ..... I'm hoping that this is a temporary thing. And if I cant, I'll contact them I guess.

Thanks again