Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Female Character In Naruto

Sexiest Female Character In Naruto

INO is the hottest BH of the whole show.... too bad they dont show her that often in the series anymore.......mannn , whit that open skirt she uses ......UFFF!

Ino is a bitch though. Even though that wouldn't make her less sexy...it would make me wanna punch her in the face, which can be a turn off.

ilmaestro

Possibly Tsunade, because when you first see her the shock of blatant fanservice in Naruto is a bit overwhelming. Then you think harder and realize that she's not really as sexy as Temari, or as pretty as Tenten. I think Sakura looked hot one time wearing a towel at an onsen, but generally she's too boring-looking.

Bit of a strange thread for a first post, but that's the way it goes.

Oh yeah, hi everybody!

Sakura has a big forhead.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Originally posted by: Sam98034
    Sakura has a big forhead.
    That's one thing I've never understood...her forehead doesn't look any bigger than anyone else's on that show.
    Weird.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

it looks bigger than most characters forheads. A lot of characters have things blocking their full forhead, hers is just out there.

RE: Sexiest Female Character In Naruto

Temari has my vote [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

mitarashi anko
    Shizune
    Kin-Tsuchi
    temari
    sasuke's mom
    -----------------

I don't remember whether it was this forum or another forum. But someone drew the grown-up form of hinata and she was really beautiful. What would be really hot would be an Uchiha woman with Mangekyou Sharingan. I wish Itachi is sasuke's bigger sister, that would be hot. You don't need to think far, just think about the scene when itachi-chan got Mangekyou Sharingan the night she was with Shisui in the river.

For characters that actually exist I would vote for the ramen girl and sasuke's mom, since both of them can surely cook.

Originally posted by: KM
    I wish Itachi is sasuke's bigger sister, that would be hot. You don't need to think far, just think about the scene when itachi-chan got Mangekyou Sharingan the night she was with Shisui in the river.
    You have some serious issues that need sorting out.

so when a chick kills a guy...it's hot?

No, she got her Mangekyou Sharingan from her lover. Like a black widow.

If you think about it, she would have the face and kindness (when her eyes are not turned on) of Sasuke's mom, she would be quiet and calm, she would be an ANBU, and wears fishnet.

Originally posted by: KM
    No, she got her Mangekyou Sharingan from her lover. Like a black widow.

If you think about it, she would have the face and kindness (when her eyes are not turned on) of Sasuke's mom, she would be quiet and calm, she would be an ANBU, and wears fishnet.

"just think about the scene when itachi-chan got Mangekyou Sharingan the night she was with Shisui in the river."

I still don't get what you're trying to say. So she was doing him while she killed him in the river?

Basically, yes. That's what he's saying.

Also, that's stupid. : (

lol itachis a slut [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Chuunin

To each their own, I won't say what is right or wrong on this issue, just that if you infact are a male, then you think with your dick at least every 7 seconds or so, and that if you are male and have looked at a picture of a woman, either a photo, or a drawing, chances are that at one point in time you were aroused. Is that wrong...well who am I to say, in one way you could call it "lust" which is a sin. And I only say that cause it is something that can cause someone grief or pain, particularly women. Really I only think you have a "problem" if you are looking at these unreal drawn women or men, and have shut yourself out from real human beings. Sexuality is a base instinct, that can have emotion or be completely absent of it. We're simply programmed to want it, as for the specifics...well they are defined by each individual. So maybe this helps I have a drawing of my fiancee that I drew, and it is not photographic, so somethings are somewhat exaggerated, and I find it arousing. However I still find my actual fiancee arousing too. So my conclusion is that you're fine unless you find the picture arousing and not the person in this instance. Have fun, be yourself, but don't get too attached to fantasy and your fine. Don't attack someone simply based on this question, cause whether you are or not in actuallity, you will be judged as being insecure with your own answer to the posed questions at hand, and promptly retorted upon.

As for my answer, I think that Sasuke's Mom and Haku so far have been the most beautifully drawn characters in this particular show and give off the most beauty (yeah, even though Haku is a male).

And as for the whole breast thing, I'm actually happy that many of the females in this show even the grown ones don't have huge fucking racks. Cause ideally, a ninja wants to have the body of a female figure skater. Unless she's a kunoichi bread for the most common course of kunoichi assassination, seduction and poisoning.

P.S. Crows_Kill your sig quotes are really witty and quite humorous...Well I enjoyed them at least.

"just think about the scene when itachi-chan got Mangekyou Sharingan the night she was with Shisui in the river."

I still don't get what you're trying to say. So she was doing him while she killed him in the river?
    The requirement for mangekyou sharingan is to break the closest tie. So you would indeed expect Itachi-chan and Shisui to be going all out in the river before Itachi-chan breaks the highest level of spiritual bond with Shisui. i.e. they didn't just fuck, they made love. It makes you wonder how is it that someone capable of giving and receive the deepest form of bonding can severe such bond in cold blood to pursuit higher power. What is it that allow love and apathy to collide so strongly in the same character? Internal contrast is a sexy trait.

For this to make sense, the bond being severed should be very difficult to get. This means that Itachi-chan had been betrayed several times, and Shisui is the man that will always be on her side. Shisui would have to be the one that gave Itachi-chan hope and meaning. (just like the friendship between naruto and sasuke). So Itachi-chan is not really a slut.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

well, I was talking about sexiness before, but since Rhanfahl brings beauty into the equation, I'mma have to say Yuki, or whatever her name is, from the movie. She's drawn the best and most fluidly (because of the movie budget), and she really comes off as a gorgeous character.

KM, don't think too deep into the Itachi thing. Whoever said the thing about itachi bein' a girl was being random. Let's not get too deep into this, go write a fanfic if you want.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

This is probably the saddest thread since The Adventures of Sakon!!1 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I'ma have to say Shizune, though, with the most beautiful being Sasuke's mom.

you HAVE to be fucking me, adventures of sakon were awsome! and i think probably ino. that or temari, a girl who can fight!

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba