Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you find that rukia looks unique?

Do you find that rukia looks unique?

since the first few ep.. i find that rukia don't look like the other characters.. as in, the way she is drawn differs from the other characters. i was thinkin that perhaps she's supposed to be from soul society, therefore it's only natural that she looks different. but seems that even in soul society, people look pretty similar. (i.e. the drawing style)

i dunno how to describe this difference in drawing style, but jus feel like she isn't very similar to the rest. anyone feel the same too?

Do you find that rukia looks unique?

I dont know about that But I think they have been makeing her a little taller ever since she has been captured. Also she mabe does look alittle different but she also looks best. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

RE: Do you find that rukia looks unique?

i feel that the way the author draws her is different.. as in, a different kinda drawing style (i m no cartoon drawing expert). i jus feel that way. maybe it's because of her unusually huge eyes? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] nv really notice her height.. since she's normally sitting down (by the window, for some time now..) jus a personal comment, i would think she would grow taller for that few days since she captured? since she is already very old now.. some few hundred years old? (and already 40+ years in kuchiki's household after adoption). i guess she has passed her growing stages (but then again, we have no idea how or whether they are supposed to grow.) hehe.

i find that inoue orihime looks better? (i prefer cute and erhhmmm.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Rukia is so hot... I want to touch her.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Rukia is so hot... I want to touch her.
    I think she's too hot to touch. Don't hurt yourself

whoa.. seems like rukia got a huge fan base? now with the new squad 12 lta.. i can hardly see others in the anime!~ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] any idea what's her name? the one who always get scolding from that black-faced freek?

Originally posted by: jsp
    whoa.. seems like rukia got a huge fan base? now with the new squad 12 lta.. i can hardly see others in the anime!~ [img][/img] any idea what's her name? the one who always get scolding from that black-faced freek?
    im not so sure, but the black faced freak is pretty cool

Black faced freak? What's that suppose to mean?

I don't mean to be hostile, but I hope you're not being an ignorant racist. We don't condone that here.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

oh no.. i dun mean it that way. and u r not being hostile, i understand. i apologise for my way of phrasing the statement. it's jus that i dun like that squad 12 capt. not bcos of his skin color. i hope u understand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yea me neither. we gotta get a new nick name for this guy, or his real name. but i dont know what it is

Mayuri is his given name, I forgot his family name.

and his lieutenant's name is Nemu, if i remember correctly. She's hot, along with that other chick who's lieutenant for that kid genius.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

ok. we shall call him by mayuri now. i din notice his name though.. but his lieutenant is definitely hot!! i like her!~ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and yeah, i agree that the lieutenant for squad 10 is hot too, but lose out in my ranking to nemu! hehe. i would like to see more scenes of her, fightin perhaps, and not jus being scolded by mayuri.

I'll stick with Sui Fong for now (the second squad captian), she the one in the opening who's fighting the cat, nothing like a woman who can easily kick your ass.

Though Nemu is good too.

matsumoto hitsugaya's vice captain is HAWT!!!

yea i wanna see nemu fight too. I def wanna see mayuri fight though, he's gotta have some sweet skills and a cool soul slayer

How can you remember all them characters names --', fuking hell

Sui Fong.. the anime havent featured her yet right? (apart from in the opening) what an asian name. haha. cool!~ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she gotta be powerful! female capt! way to go man!

nemu fighting will be enough, i m only interested to know what powers mayuri holds, not really interested to see him fight. i would rather save more airtime for my other fav characters. hehe.

matsumoto hitsugaya << is this the whiz kid?

characters' names are hard to remember.. but if u like the characters, sometimes, it jus stays in ur mind?

Originally posted by: jsp
    matsumoto hitsugaya << is this the whiz kid?
    Hitsugaya Toushirou is the Captain of the 10th Division, and Matsumoto Rangiku is his Vice Captain.

As for the ladies of Bleach, I like Soi Fong.
    *Imagines Bleach ending similar to 6th Naruto Ending*

ohh.. i see i see. i misinterpreted the previous statement. matsumoto rangiku is the blonde girl (curly hair)?

Sui Fong.. not much featuring of her yet.. yet to pass judgement on her. nemu is still my fav girl (currently).