Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 29 out...go get it !

Bleach 29 out...go get it !

Bleach 29 is out by lunar, chihiro is out at same place too if you want thier release. discuss away....get it at www.tokyotosho.com

Sig made by Lucifus

RE: Bleach 29 out...go get it !

Slow episode. Just waiting to get the captains battles. Wow. Reading manga was kinda better than this. Faster and more battles (went through like chapter 50-150 in about a day)

That place over there........ahh never mind

well I liked it, the ending was cool, and seeing the 12th cpt. and Nemu do crap was and seeing Matsumoto(who seemed to be porpotioned more in some areas was cool to) and who can forget Urahara(sandal hat guy). but over all good ep and the end to the Ishida fight was cool as well

R.I.P Captain America.

It seems theres gonna be some Ichigo vs Renji in the next episode!! Cant wait!!

seemed like the first half was a rehashin of last episode but the second half was grear....looks like sandal hat is or was a captain by the looks of the next preview or the ending song animation, can't remember. Hoping to see some good fights soon. Also looking forward to and if they save rukia and if she gets her powers back and stuff.

Sig made by Lucifus

Yeah, I think sandal hat used to be captain for squad 12 or something by the looks of it. I hate the freaky white pasty robot looking captain. Hope he'll disappear soon.

dude this ep. owned! finaly we can see that ishida is COOL (reminds of suske [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img])
    anyways... that robot dude bah hate him... the way he treats his luitanant... but the 11th squade captain he is the coolest... i love him also he treats his dudes with kind and he is the strongest...
    anyways there was an ep. 20 i think where he and rukia's brother went into an argument and then that fox faced 3rd squad captain took him away... i think there will be captains who will take ichigo's side... and he is 1 of them...
    damn this show owns

Originally posted by: jckilla
    dude this ep. owned! finaly we can see that ishida is COOL (reminds of suske [img][/img])
    anyways... that robot dude bah hate him... the way he treats his luitanant... but the 11th squade captain he is the coolest... i love him also he treats his dudes with kind and he is the strongest...
    anyways there was an ep. 20 i think where he and rukia's brother went into an argument and then that fox faced 3rd squad captain took him away... i think there will be captains who will take ichigo's side... and he is 1 of them...
    damn this show owns
    i think u are wrong. no captains would join ichigo. only that litle guy we saw this epi i think.

Somehow I see there being a split in SS not with people joining Ichgo but rather the old guy that called the meeting and others that are involved with the secret plot that's going on behind the scenes. Maybe the plot involves killing him and taking over SS but dunno what that has to do with Rukia's death being moved up etc. So far I see it being Renji, Captain with glasses, and Zaraki vs Gin, Rukia Brother, and Kurotsuchi.

We need more Nemu, she looks like a Deathgod ninja.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

I bet that fox faced 3rd squad captain is evil evil EVIL and he's scary....
    I don't think any captain will directly join up with Ichigo, maybe mentally support him? And Rukia's sentence is probably a bait or something to to bring more chao to Soul Society.

Hanatarou is cute. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Great stuff as always... I also dislike Kurotsuchi, annoying guy, but he might be cooler when he starts fighting. Or something. Can't wait for next week to see some more new chars + Renji again.
    I remember back in ep 20ish when Ichimaru had to prevent Kenpachi from fighting with Byakuya, I thought Kenpachi was weak as hell because he had to be restrained. Pretty funny how he turns to be so strong..

I just had a crazy theory. It seems like Urahara was the previous squad 12 captain before he was banned from SS. Here it is: I bet Yorouchi(hope I spelled his name right...don't remember how exactly) was his lieutenant! They are good friends after all...and Yorouchi seems to be strong. Urahara probably got banned for doing something that the other captains disagreed with while Yorouchi was given the more minor sentence of a cat for supporting him
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Yorouchi (the cat) seems really strong, as strong as Urahara. Plus, their conversations with each other were in standard Japanese (I think), not formal. So maybe he was a captain as well.

that and in the intro yoruichi is able to break a zanpakutou with his/her/its mouth

well, I think a lot of time has passed since Urahara was banned, since Rukia just refers to him as a merchant, and knows virtually nuthin else. That gives Yorouchi lots of time to improve his skills, and I dun think he has anythin else to do. Also, the conversation between them doesn't have to be formal; they are old, good friends after all. if they were sentenced together, I don't think they'd still have that captain-lieutenant relationship, but a friendly relationship, since they stood by each other.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Oooo.....So many spoilers I could say right now..... MANGA readers you know what I'm talking about!!! Well yea. I hate the current squad 12 captain. That guy is super gay. My favorite captain so 11th squad. I know something about yorouichi and urahara!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

black ops your an idiot, id say more than half of the people posting in the bleach section read tha manga and we dont go around saying "hey, look at me, im gay and i read manga"

Can we ban people for threatening to spoil anime series?

Sig made by Lucifus

Urahara perhaps?

The next sentance talks about how his brother thanked him and what not.

Hair style looks more like Rukia though.