Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd mangekyou Person

3rd mangekyou Person

So who do you think it is? (Ive noticed there's the same topic in the manga section this is Anime only.) I think its the leader of akatsuki, Any thoughts?

This sig was made by KitKat.

3rd mangekyou Person

i think it is kakashi. he's the only other guy with sharingan.

RE: 3rd mangekyou Person

Kakashi can not do the Mangekyou Sharingan because he is not of the Ulcha blood. (He ripped the eye out of some guy) Maybe they are talking in history like a really old guy. I doubt the Leader of Akatsuki is an Ulcha.

Well I would assume that it has to be someone that hasn't been introduced yet. The common believe is that Sasuke is the last of his clan other than his brother. When Kakashi fought with Itachi and his buddy with the chakra absorbing sword, I'm sure he would have fought with the Mangekyou instead of being trapped within Itachi's web of illusions and getting tortured. Granted since he isn't of the clan and can't use it to the extent of a pure blood of the clan he would have lost.

Itachi and Saskue are the last of there clan. The 1st person to activate it must have been there long ago since we was recored in the written stuff under the board. I would assume he is just dead.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

3rd mangekyou Person

Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
    i think it is kakashi. he's the only other guy with sharingan.
    Kakashi is NOT an Uchiha and therefore doesn't have the bloodline limit.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

3rd mangekyou Person

Originally posted by: woofcat
    Itachi and Saskue are the last of there clan. The 1st person to activate it must have been there long ago since we was recored in the written stuff under the board. I would assume he is just dead.
    There is information pointing both ways so it is hard to say. Should be interesting to figure out where it's all going.

Originally posted by: woofcat
    just because itachi and sasuke are the last of the clan doesnt mean that they're the last of the uchihas...
    what if long before the incident, an uchiha was exiled, or for some other reason abandoned the clan?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

fucking right. nice approach. I see you used your skill points from your recent level-up wisely.

now, apparently he's not been introduced, so that kinda ruins the topic, but i do have a question:

what kinda person (we could refer to him as Uchiha Doe) is he?

he could be a copy ninja master (like kakashi)
    he could be a genjutsu master (like Itachi)
    or he could be a flame Master (like all Uchiha are supposed to be)

possibly an uchiha master summoner? Or use something fucked up like nunchaku.

who knows?

I still stand by my theory that he's the guy that's on top of the pole in Sasuke's flashback.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Wow does everyone think that it is someone living? Maybe it could be someone dead? Yes? Come on people.

uhm.... I am almost certain more than 3 people ever have gotten it. I think that itachi said that it would make 3 that would have it... I'll rewatch the episode.

I think its obvious the third person is alive... 2 points

1. Itachi would not have otherwise said that if Sasuke activates the Mangekyou Sharingan then things would get interesting.

2. When Sasuke's dad was telling him about the higher level sharingan, the Mangekyou, he said that only a FEW people have been able to perform the legendary jutsu... meaning more than one. He didn't know Itachi had Mangekyou, so it means that in the past/present without Itachi the number of people who could perform Manegkyou Sharingan was more than 1.

not to mention that itachi said "can" not had"

i just rewatched the episode.

also, it was the clans secret meeting place, not itachi and some random old dudes. so it had to be made by a bunch of people.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Its Naruto.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Originally posted by: Aeon
    I still stand by my theory that he's the guy that's on top of the pole in Sasuke's flashback.

the guy on top of the pole was itachi...

and shuurai what makes you think its the leader of akatsuki? we dont even know which guy is leader yet.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Yeah.
    I had assumed Itachi was the leader...

And I think the guy on the pole is itachi. He's got the same hair, and he's even got that knife on his right shoulder. That's not enough to say it is itachi, but I think it's enough to assume that it's not someone else.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

spoiler

the leader is orochimaru, hes just pretending not to be in akatsuki cos he doesnt like the cloak, its too manly for him

haha made u think it was real, silly people if u believed me, bow down before my spoiler

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Dammit!

*bows down/over/any which way*
    I'm too gullable.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

there really was no point in that....and also, the eyes of the guy on he pole was like itachi's. You might say "all it was was a sharingan" but all sharingans have different designs. for instance sasuke's only has 2 little comma things but kakashi's has 3.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba