Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 3rd mangekyou Person

RE: 3rd mangekyou Person

Originally posted by: Kovash
    In the AonE/ANBU version of the 'Haku Episodes' (can't remember exact numbers) Kakashi and Haku both spend time explaining bloodline limits, and Haku mentions that (for his clan atleast, I'm not sure if it is true for everyone) that it was the Females that passed it on to their children.

I'm not sure if it was a bogus translation or not, but I have the episode and he quite clearly says it.... So... yeah...
    I believe his mother was the one who passed it on to him. This means his father was normal and without an advanced bloodline.

well when hakus dad found out bout the bloodline limit then he got pissed cuz they hated bloodline limit users correct?
    then hakus father tries to kill haku but haku makes the giant ice spikes then runs away like 100 feet and lies in the snow then meets up with VvV

I'm official.

Logic No Jutsu

The obvious answer to who possesses the third Mangekyou Sharignan is none other than Akamaru, Kiba's sidekick. Now, before you start discrediting this, examine the facts:

In the [AonE] 110-111 Special (I don't know if other translators use other numbering schema), upon Chouji trying to eat the last potato chip, Akamaru tries to beat him to it (and if you look, his eyes are red, but no detail is drawn in to the rest of the body, so I believe the nuances of the Sharignan eyes were left out.)

In the First Chuunin Test exam, even though Akamaru had an elevation advantage, he would've had to have some other advantage to read the other tests. Besides, Kiba isn't that tall -- the height advantage is slight, and if Akamaru could cheat that easily, anyone could.

Akamaru can judge any enemies power "by scent". By that logic, Shino should be able to, as his bugs have excellent scent tracking ability (thats how he followed the others after the conflict after the Chuunin exam assassination attempt). It is possible that Akamaru just uses the Sharignan, and that the "Arf" I use sight to assess our enemies potential was mistaken for "Arf" I use scent to assess our enemies potential. The difference is so subtle, it would be easy to be mistaken. After all, we know that dogs' noses are much more powerful than our own, why would Akamaru use sight, which is not superior to humans? "He must have said "scent"!"

It can't be Neji -- He is a Hyuuga, not a (read previous post) Uchiuga.
    It can't be Orochimaru, he wouldn't want Sasuke if it was.
    It can't be Kakashi, as Mangekyou Sharignan is the ultimate Sharignan ability, and Kakashi said that he can't fully utilize it...
    It can't be "The Next Hokage" (forum user), because Sharignan users utilize correct grammar.

I think that Akamaru is a valid possessor of the Mangekyou Sharignan.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

For someone who's user name is Logic No Jutsu, I expected something a little more insightful. However, I found this part very amusing:

Originally posted by: Logic No Jutsu
    It can't be "The Next Hokage" (forum user), because Sharignan users utilize correct grammar.

3rd mangekyou Person

Originally posted by: Logic No Jutsu
    I think that Akamaru is a <u>valid</u> possessor of the Mangekyou Sharignan.
    Only if you believe in bestiality.

3rd mangekyou Person

It would explain how he talked that one time....

3rd mangekyou Person

An Uchiha and a Hyuuga.

Doesn't seem logical. Since the Sharingan came from the Byakukan.

3rd mangekyou Person

THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING!!!(all in my first post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

All the clans mixed together and made a fudge clan and stuff till like everyone in it had all the bloodline limits, then they were to powerfull so they summoned the demon fox and once it was defeated they put it in there last baby (naruto) so now naruto has everything and kicks everyones ass and he has no weakness cuz he never runs out of chakra, only kakashi and anyone in shikamarus blood line can beat him.

I love run on sentences!!!

3rd mangekyou Person

You love inbreeding.

3rd mangekyou Person

Haven't read all of the replies.

But I think it's someone who has died a long time ago.
    I mean, someone had to have planted that scroll with the information under that house.
    And I believe it was the first Mangekyou person, and it seems to me that it has been a time ago.

My guess is, that we'll never see him/her.
    Or it has to be in a flashback, but I don't see how. Cause there aren't any old Uchihas left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]