Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd mangekyou Person

RE: 3rd mangekyou Person

thats only because sasuke hasnt fully developed his yet, eventually when he masters his sharingan it will have 3 dots in each eye

i too think it could a dead man, maybe someone Oro revived.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Dezalanel

Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
    there really was no point in that....and also, the eyes of the guy on he pole was like itachi's. You might say "all it was was a sharingan" but all sharingans have different designs. for instance sasuke's only has 2 little comma things but kakashi's has 3.
    All Sharingans do NOT have different designs. Kakashi's Sharingan is just a higher lvl than Sasukes. Think of it this way it goes 2 dots, 3 dots, mangekyou.

3rd mangekyou Person

I think that the third usuer is more powerful thaN itach and that itach believes if he kills sauske when he has mangykue ( however you spell it) that he will gain some new level and will be able to defeat this unknown third user and therefore finally kill all remainin uchia and become most powerfull ninja ever. Just a guess but it would be cool to see sauske killed by itachi, perhaps in front of sakura so she could scream SAUSKE KUN!!!! and then he could kill sakura while naruto watched and when it was done. Naurto would say "I didn't even like that dumb bitch anyways, I just wanted a piece anyways, oh well"

Sig made by Lucifus

3rd mangekyou Person

Someone still alive but not introduced yet gets my vote.

3rd mangekyou Person

i am the 3rd mangekyou user and i can kick itachis ass 10times around the room

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

3rd mangekyou Person

If it's someone else not introduced, than Oro wasn't talking about Itachi when he said that some person in Akatsuki was stronger than him. So Oro>Itachi.

And also...no one knows who Naruto's parents are, so he could have just as easily been an Uchiha all along and just hasn't activated *his* sharingan yet.

3rd mangekyou Person

lol naruto sharingan kyubi mangekyou no jutsu

3rd mangekyou Person

Originally posted by: basey_69
    lol naruto sharingan kyubi mangekyou no jutsu
    I can see it. How else is Naruto gonna kick everyones ass? I mean, all the cool bad ass guys have a blood line limit. He needs one too.

Kid-A

The whole symolic meaning behind Naruto as a character is that he overcomes challenges without a bloodline limit while all of his enemies appear to have them. It's about the ability to overcome seemingly impossible odds.

Words cannot describe how stupid it would be if Naruto got the sharingan. His father was most likely the 4th hokage (although we don't know that for sure). I'm betting that the third super sharingan user is the leader of the Atsuki and the sharingan has something to do with the atsuki's goal and the younma demons.

3rd mangekyou Person

i want it to be Kakashi, but here is why it can't be...

when Itachi told Sasuke to master mangekyou so he can be the third person, i'm imagining that he must know of another who can use it (himself, the other guy, and soon-to-be-sasuke), otherwise, why would he say there would be three? It's like me saying that if my little brother bought an iPod, he would be the third person to own one...myself and my cousin are the other two..

edit: sorry, forgot i was in the anime only, ill repost my opinion in the manga section

so, if he knows the third person, and he's doubtful of Kakashi...then who is it?

my personal opinion: i think it very well could be the leader of Akatsuki... simply because Itachi and Sasuke are the only survivors of Uchiha doesn't mean there could have been a banished one before Itachi. Also, the scrolls under the Uchiha temple floormat, someone before Itachi nust have found how to obtain Mangekyou...

does this seem logical to anyone else?????

Originally posted by: Kid-A
    The whole symolic meaning behind Naruto as a character is that he overcomes challenges without a bloodline limit while all of his enemies appear to have them. It's about the ability to overcome seemingly impossible odds.
    Good point Kid-A but in a way Naruto does have a bloodline limit, the Kyuubi. and as to Sasukes sharingan..the first time he used it on the bridge it was one comma in his right eye and two in his left, could be wrong but thats what i saw. And as to Kakashis sharingan i would think he would have to have some Uchiha blood in him to use the sharingan really, but heh who knows really we hardly know anything at all about him.

Hard for an ability to be legendary, since legends are typically related directly to dead people =P

The episode said 3 people in the history of the clan. The Clan's history is not 20-30 years old. ... It spans over many generations, dating back to the creation of the clan. Since the first Hokage is the one that built the village, its safe to assume the village is less than 400 years old. Now, during which time, there was enough time for the legend to be created, and for a record of it to be created, and then voted on to be hidden by everyone who was qualified to know.

Reason would assume that the said 3rd person is most likely gone already, i.e. not alive. So, why is it that the 3rd person has to be alive? I think its a bit much to assume that much, as there's no basis to support that theory. The clan has been slaughtered, with Itachi and Sasuke as the sole survivors.

*shrug*

3rd mangekyou Person

all they said was that the only survivors of the uchiha clan were sasuke and itachi according to what they found. like probably dead bodies. if they didn't find a body, they probably assumed that that person was dead. speaking of that though, how did they know that it was itachi that killed everyone in the clan? they knew it before sasuke revived to be able to tell them. if someone else from another clan saw him killin everyone, he'd then probably kill them too. but back to this, maybe itachi was like friends with that person or something and didn't or maybe couldn't kill him (maybe her?). or that person might of ran off or was somewhere else at that time. but i still think that they were exiled before that time. but if he/her was, wouldn't they still count him/her as kinda part of the clan? jw

The episode said 3 people in the history of the clan. The Clan's history is not 20-30 years old. ... It spans over many generations, dating back to the creation of the clan. Since the first Hokage is the one that built the village, its safe to assume the village is less than 400 years old. Now, during which time, there was enough time for the legend to be created, and for a record of it to be created, and then voted on to be hidden by everyone who was qualified to know.
    arright...

it was never said in the history of the clan, it said "can"...

Your right, the clan is prolly 40-50 years old. Because they are only at the fifth hokage who is a direct decendant of the 2nd who was friends with the first.

hm...maybe Kakashi did try to get mangekyou sharingan and failed. Maybe that's how his best friend died...PLOT TWIST...bum bum bum!!!

hey, were those high level posting people messing around when they said stuff like "Mangekyou Byakurigan"?

Jounin

Use common sence and you will find the answer..

I don't get the new translation for 131. In it Itachi says, "If you awaken it, there will be three people, including me who have ever used Mangekyou Sharingan."

*EVER*????

So that would make Itachi the second person to EVER have it. And the other person who has it has to be this Legendary guy Sasuke's dad was talking about then right?