Thread: Who would Win? Arthur or Yuuna?

Who would Win? Arthur or Yuuna?

Say Arthur and Yuuna get thrown in a pit. they're both pretty gutless and have a comic flare for stupidity and ridicule... If they were pitted against each other, who do you think would win? My vote's on Arthur. After watching episode 23 and how forceful he was with firing the main cannon, i'd say he can be pretty forceful when necessary.... but that's a far cry from his more perminent role as lacky and cookie-tosser.

To Yuuna's credit, he is a good manipulator and likes to harp on young insecure little girls. In this case, he might succeed in ruining Arthur. well, what do you all say? My vote's for Arthur.

Yuuna can always use his bolster and whack the crap out of Arthur....... But throw in Lacus/Meer at the side supporting Arthur and he will kill Yuuna.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

RE: Who would Win? Arthur or Yuuna?

They are both giant faggots. They'd suck each other off until they're both dead.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

im with mutata on this one, this threa cant be answered since both of them sucks.

both are annoying pansies who should be drowned

Arthur kinda reminds me of Colonel Tigh(XO of the Battlestar Galactica) before he got his act together and stopped drinking.

Edit: Except Tigh wasn't a woosy like Arthur, but like an airhead when it came to battle situations.

They're both pansy wankers...I'd doubt they'd even touch each other. If they were to fight tho, it'd be nothing more than like 2 girls doing a slappy hand fight.

I can just imagine them just whinning and saying "Fire" while pointing at each other, then realizing Kira is watching from overhead and then their shocked faces as Kira jumps in and rips them a new one!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

They are not worth a thread.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Arthur can scare Yuuna to death.

that, and Arthur will do his girly dance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

fuck that they should be friends.

Yuna's pyjama > all

arthurs stupidity > yuunas pyjamas