Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gundam Wing

Gundam Wing

So tell me your opinion about it

Gundam Wing

Gundam Wing is the best Gundam series ever. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. They are all either on crack or Swedish.

The OP song is SO much better than any GS/D song...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

RE: Gundam Wing

So you really liked GUndam Wing huh? I just rewatched Gundam Wing Endless Waltz, and Heero Yuy is amazing. Is there ever a continuation or last ending to Gundam Wing?

I love Gundam Wing though that is probably just because it was my first Gundam series that I saw, though most people say that it was a terrible series.

I see, in GS or GSD, are there anybody from past Gundam series?

No, unless you count Char who might as well have actually been in every Gundam series instead of havin AU versions of himself.

I see, so what do you think about GS or GSD so far? Is it any good compared to Gundam Wing? give me their ratings compared to gundam wing like the characters, gundams, and just how good it is.

I liked Gundam Wing it was a good series, it was my first Gundam I watched.
    Gundam Seed was good i enjoyed it, and same with GSD so far.

I would give you an outline of the characters and all that stuff, but I'm too lazy.

If this thread is because you want to see Gundam Seed / Destiny, I suggest you just download it, it's good to watch.

Gundam Wing

Ive made my oppinion of mecha anime clear more than once to say im not all that keen on it would be an understatment but i have to say Gundam Wing is the exeption to the rule i enjoyed it but more because of it philosofical (even if somewhat naive and ldealistic) views of warfare and its paradoxical relation to peace ...oh and because Zechs and Epion were cool

oh my head hurts after writing that garbage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

How much do i suck with photoshop?

was The Next Hokage

on Bittorrent, the boxtorrent batch of episodes 1-50 for Gundam Seed is at 97%. And after wat the Next Hokage just said, i really enjoy philosophical animes. Ones that go deep into meanings and stuff. So is GS or GSD not deep at all?

I didn't like Gundam Wing that much, but I liked the Gundam designs. The story was poor and too draggy at times. I prefer G and X over W. For something more serious and deep trying watching Gundam V or Z. 0083 and the 8th MS Team are also good buys.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

i liked the charrecter's in gundam wing they all had an own story. i have watched it on the telly so it was cencured and i still liked it.

Gundam Wing

gundam wing got nothing on SEED. i cant understand how people can call this show good. while i enjoyed the battle scenes alot the story if there is one sucks. the characters arent interesting enough, the only character they tried a little with was zechs but he to could have been done much better. if you want mindless action where the gundams always own without an explanation better than they trained some this show is for you.

EDIT: oh yea im swedish so i guess thats why my opinion is what it is.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    0083 and the 8th MS Team are also good buys.
    8th MS Team is one of my favorites, even though it was short. As for Wing, I thought it was ok. The Gundam designs were awesome, especially Duo's DeathScythe and Heero's Wing Zero. The story wasn't as good though. Thats pretty much why I like Seed/Destiny. It has both a good story and good Gundam designs.

This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I luv the UC timeline Gundam series they are all so awesome though I have been meaning d/l X so I think I am gonna do that. And I thought SEED was OK though the waiting time for actual fight scenes was way to annoying since I had to go through 3 episodes of Kira angsting over piloting the Strike or Freedom to get to an actual fight scene though Destiny redeems the Gundam series of all of SEED's mistakes since when there are discussions between fights they actually have a real purpose and there are tons of good fights.

So does GUndam Wing have deeper philosophical meanings and stuff like that than GS or GSD?

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

If I remember correctly since I saw wing a long time ago, there was no character development. All throughout the series it was just serious faces. The only pilot that had at least to emotions was the deathscythe pilot (forgot the name). Ohh yea. And I'm not on crack. Its just that GS pawns Gundam Wing.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Deep philosophy? Are you fucking kidding me? New Gundam series are made to sell action figures, not debate politics.

Gundam Wing

Yea guys I am sorry to burst your bubble, but Gundam Wing is not what I would call intelligent philosophical talk, I just liked the characters even though they were stone-faced and the battles and mobile suits though the story I felt was a little slow. Though they attempt to be somewhat philosophical, as Deblas said there is no character development other than Heero somewhat and maybe Trowa, though Wufei is still a justice freak, Duo is still a laid-back guy, and Quatre is still a nice guy, and Relena still is well Relena. Though I still love the series even with its faults.

Eh? Gundam have philosphy in it? Like Y The Alien said new Gundam series are made to sell action figures. The only reason Gundam series are still around is that people for some reason love big robots shooting at and blowing the crap out of each other. Thats why I watched the series and thats why I still do. Character development isn't that bad in some series but it is non existent in Wing. Where the hell did the topic creator get philosphy and Gundam from?