Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Characters you'd like to see more often

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Characters you'd like to see more often

a lot of these ideas should be used for any more filler arcs we're gonna get.
    S Class mission in the Rice Country....of all things...

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Iruka!!

I just basically want to see the Jounins as Genins and/or Chuunins. It'd be pretty interesting how they interacted with each other when they were little while comparing their behaviours with the current Genins.

Shino, dammit I want more shino. He still remains one of the series most underdeveloped characters. Pisses me off, screw all of the sexy bloodline limits and evil demons seals. Bugs are by far the most kickass thing in naruto. I've said it once and I'll probably say many times more controlling an army on bugs is fricking awesome end of argument. I don't care what they do with him just anything involving shino, his bugs, his dad, or his dads bugs is simply going to kick so much ass.

Chuunin

Ha Ha, You're right about the choji thing, anyone ever see the movie "Shaolin Soccer" It must be those damn "American Drugs" making him so powerful! Choji is nothing more than a speed addict!

Chuunin

RE: Characters you'd like to see more often

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    the swords of mist
    Yeah, aren't there supposed to be seven mist shinobi-gatana ninjas running around causing havoc. So far we only have seen Zabuza with his neat "buster sword" and Kisame and his Samehada. I mean there's hardly any more mist ninjas runing around anymore now. These guys were supposed to be the baddest ass of the bad asses. I also wonder if there is a Mizukage running around somewhere, cause the only other "water" village is the Hidden Village of Falls...and they have the biggest pansy ass leader ever as seen in the 2004 special.

Chuunin

I also agree with the comment on the weapons too...its kind of sad how like none of the shinobi in this show actually arm themselves with anything but their fists and shuriken. I remember in like one of the first episodes just as they were setting out to mist country Team 7 was attacked by a couple of ninjas with manriki chain type weapons. I always thought that was one of the coolest damn things ever....since then only like 3 or 4 people have used weapons... Also, the ninja in this show aren't all that stealthy either, everyone dresses flashy and not functional. I would love to see a random major character stealth killed in a very casual anti-climatic fashion at the ramen stand or something. No reason mentinoed for it, not explanation, just other characters going like "WTF we were just eating ramen and Iruka-sensei's head just popped off!". Just so people would realize that ninjas are dirty, fight dirty, and do anything to accomplish their goal. This show needs a "random" death or two. Its too "fluffy" and cute, not to mention predictable for a ninja show.

I agree an episode with Gai/Lee and Jiraya/Naruto, masters trying to teach students to pick up chicks would be really cool, especially if they were both targeting Sakura exclusibely. Since she's a stupid bitch with standards that can only be met by a traitorious asshole who is willing to look like a deformed transvestive punk rocker to get power.

P.S. Ino sucks too, stealth kill one of them while they are fixing their hair or something stupid like that.

Please don't double post. Read the rules.

GotWoot Moderator

I Really like Shino and Itachi.
    I don't like Itachi because he's so powerful but more because of his character, the way he thinks about his life and stuff like that I hope the series will go deeper into this later. But I think that we will see a lot of fights with Itachi in the future, when the others are strong enough to compete with him.
    About Shino I don t really now I missed a couple of episodes so I don t now if he was in there but I do hope to see a lot more of him because he really kicks ass

anbu kakashi.

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

Give me more Kabuto!!! One of the coolest baddies in the entire series. So damn sneaky and deceptive it's beautiful! He totally fooled me with his act in the Chuunin Exam and his relationship with Orochimaru is one of the more interesting villain/subordinate interactions I've seen in awhile. I mean, the guy has to have some secret agenda and I can't wait to see him get to it. Plus he's a cold blooded, calculating psycho who wouldn't want more of him?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Chuunin

Actually I'm not so much interested in a who...so much as a who not... no more fucking Naruto and Sasuke for a while...I know they are the main characters and all but how about when the kick the shit out of each other and spend a month in the hospital, you show some of the other shinobi doing something. Other than that, "training" I'm a huge fan of any show or movie that shows training and the progress of someone, usually starting as a complete failure to becoming a master at something. That being said, I'm a huge fan of the Drunken Master movies, especially the original one because of that. And I'm not talking about stupid or drawn out training like you would see in Dragon Ball Z or something where its the same shit every episode with 20 minutes of grunting and what not (worst decision ever for Dragon Ball making each anime = to 1 manga....). But like one episode of intelligent training with explanations and visible trials and progress thorugh it all. Cause hell, these guys weren't just born with these powers.

Originally posted by: Rhanfahl
    Other than that, "training" I'm a huge fan of any show or movie that shows training and the progress of someone, usually starting as a complete failure to becoming a master at something. That being said, I'm a huge fan of the Drunken Master movies, especially the original one because of that.
    Isn't that the almost *the* main point of this entire series so far? Or am I missing something here?

And as far as who I would like to see more of it's kinda off the wall and my friend pointed it out to me, but I would love to see a fairly drawn out fight with Genma in it. The only fight scene he is in lasts something like 2 seconds but he deflects a Kunai with a needle he *spits* out of his mouth, I mean if he can do something like that without a second thought I want to see what else he is capable of!

Kiba [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

and just a little less about the whole thing around Naruto and Sasuke being rivals
    Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

Shino filler required now

i think her name is shizuka. im prolly wrong tho. i havent watched the episodes with her in a while.

characters I want to see more of

Orochimaru-in short, hes the best friggin character in the whole show.

Kiba and Hinata- I kind of thought that kiba had a thing for her for a while but it would be better for her to end up with naruto, in my opinion. kiba is a great character tho and so is hinata

Shikamaru-Hes funny with his whole "how troublesome" bit

FLASHBACKS TO THE OTHER HOKAGES!

Pakun-just because any anime with a talking animal is a good one

Lee-not because I like him or anything. hes kind of useless after the gaara fight. I just want sakura and him to end up together.

HAKU AND ZABUZAS GHOSTS!!!!

Originally posted by: kooshi
    I just basically want to see the Jounins as Genins and/or Chuunins. It'd be pretty interesting how they interacted with each other when they were little while comparing their behaviours with the current Genins.
    thats why I like the episode where jiraiya is having a flash back to his training with sarutobi. It shows little jiraiya, tsunade, and orochimaru

Originally posted by: LobsterMagnet
    Shino, dammit I want more shino. He still remains one of the series most underdeveloped characters. Pisses me off, screw all of the sexy bloodline limits and evil demons seals. Bugs are by far the most kickass thing in naruto. I've said it once and I'll probably say many times more controlling an army on bugs is fricking awesome end of argument. I don't care what they do with him just anything involving shino, his bugs, his dad, or his dads bugs is simply going to kick so much ass.
    yeah I agree they dont show enough shino. hes a really great character. I kind of want to see more of kankuro tho. his whole puppeteer act using strings of chakra attached to karasu is so great. That was a good episode but he totally got his ass kicked by shino, even if shino collapsed at the end from poison.

Originally posted by: Shinda
    Kiba [img][/img]

and just a little less about the whole thing around Naruto and Sasuke being rivals
    I agree. Kiba is a great character. His mom is cool too

more of the genins/chunins with their families. That episode was great that showed shikamaru, Ino, and Chojis fathers and shinos dad, and kibas i think mom and sister and hinatas dad...that was great...if only sasuke and narutos parents werent dead. what about sakuras parents?

Double posting against the rules, and quintuple posting is 5 times worse. Use the edit button next time, and please read all the rest of the forum rules.

GotWoot Moderator

Dosu...which dies! :'( he's cool with his zany look haha!

and Zabuza....well atleast more of him before he got exiled...he's cool

why do all my favs. have to die? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]