Thread: The Fate of Saviour

The Fate of Saviour

I just want to see what everyone thinks will happen. Will Athrun use the Self-Destruct again or will something else happen?

My vote is Self-Destruct.

The Fate of Saviour

scraped by destroy

The Fate of Saviour

Nahhh... he'll give it to his woman, Lunamaria.

The Fate of Saviour

Self-destruct the only tactic he knows how to do.

The Fate of Saviour

Originally posted by: Souryusen
    Nahhh... he'll give it to his woman, Lunamaria.
    I actually think she'll get blast impulse cuz that's more her style of fighting, as for saviour...as gai said, asuran seems to really like blowing up his own gundams, but I'd rather see it get totaled in combat.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

The Fate of Saviour

Seems like a long shot for Athrun to get shot down or Saviour being destroyed by anyone other than the freedom so I vote for self destruct.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

The Fate of Saviour

I agree w/ the Self-Destruct. However, to continue w/ the trend, I think he'll take someone/something out w/ him as he did the previous two times.

My prediction on how he will self-destruct will be to transform into the flying mode and impale a new type of mobile armor and then initiates the self-destructi before running away.

That place over there........ahh never mind

The Fate of Saviour

maybe it'll just get damaged beyond repair, then Athrun will get the mega cool Knight Justice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Which can be seen right here:

R.I.P Captain America.

RE: The Fate of Saviour

how 'bout he gets Knight Justice and so gives up Saviour to someone like Yzak or Dearka? Either that, or he self-destructs it.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

The Fate of Saviour

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    Self-destruct the only tactic he knows how to do.
    Whenever I think of the word "self destruct" the name Heero comes to mind rather than Athrun. : )
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

SPOILER...

Once again Athrun's mobile suit will seamingly meet its end in a battle with Kira. Shinn, Athrun, and Kira will meet in combat within the next 2 episodes from the looks of things. Look forward to it.

/Spoiler

The Fate of Saviour

uhmmmm the spoilers never said anything about athrun actually fighting and wrecking his unit by kira.

EDIT: sry for quoting spoilers

Don't quote spoilers.

The Fate of Saviour

crap.. presed wrong button... sry!

The Fate of Saviour

It does get damaged beyond repair in Phase-28.

The Fate of Saviour

Originally posted by: Crion629
    It does get damaged beyond repair in Phase-28.
    Beyond repair is relative. Generally it means beyond what people are willing to do to repair. Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see it return. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't also.