Thread: Destiny OST II

Destiny OST II

hey any way someone could put up a torrent for the OST II of GSD? I'm curious as to what's on the playlist *prays for Quiet Night CE 73*

RE: Destiny OST II

It's out?

Destiny OST II

according to www.seedgenesis.net, it was released today, on April 21. now I know that site is down currently, but that date was there before their site reconstruction started.

yeah, it's out on all the shopping sites, like YesAsia & CDJapan...can't find a tracklist tho ;-;

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    It's out?
    GSD OST 2
    Now it is!

That place over there........ahh never mind

Destiny OST II

its amazing how noone ever seeds, but oh well its working anyway

R.I.P Captain America.

Destiny OST II

Yeah, is there another torrent from Nipponsei somewhere else that's better? this one's saying "bad data from tracker" ><

Destiny OST II

It seemed to work when I downloaded it.

Very good music. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

mine doesn't work either...it says that I'm not authorized to download it.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

http://tracker.minglong.org/%5BNippo...II.zip.torrent

They posted another link, saying there was an issue with the previous tracker software.

Destiny OST II

Getting it now. This better kick ass!

Edit: Awesome!!! As always. Lots of these tracks makes me feel like making a movie of my own. So fucking dramatic. Track 2 = perfect battle song. The Stellar voice actor insert song kicks ass too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I wasn't as impressed with this release as I was with the first one. There are indeed a few really good songs but 4-5 outta 20+ is alil bit of a let down. They will make good background music for my RPG sessions thou.

I like this one just as much as the first one though that may be because of Backpack Kansou, the theme from episode 4 when they were blowin tons of stuff up and at the start of episode 6, I was dissapointed when it was not in OST I though I am happy now.

Can anyone tell me what is the name of the remixed song Meer sang at the concert for the ZAFT soldiers? I can't seem to find it..... Thanks in advance.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

i dont think its in the new OST; i checked but couldnt find it myself

Nah, the Mia remix of In the Quiet Night or Shizukana Yoru ni (English and Japanese names of original song) is not there unfortunately and I am unable to find the name, though I will keep searching, though my favorite battle theme, Backpack Kansou is!!!!! *goes and listens to it another million times*

that Mia song is Quiet Night CE 73 and I've been searching constantly over for it...

Can't find it anywhere!!! >< *sniffles*

Destiny OST II

The complete SEED Destiny soundtrack in high quality mp3 format, mostly 320kbps or insame VBR!

Includes the now OP3 soundtrack as well as all other previous soundtracks.

Link to torrent file