Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 28

Bleach 28

Currently subbed by Chihiro

Chihiro 28 BT
    Lunar 28 BT

As I had expected, Ishida is so much cooler than Sasuke

RE: Bleach 28

Whoa, how did bleach 28 come out already? Is it already past wednesday 7:30 when it is 10:00 tuesday

Ishida rules hes fast and much better with hes new bow

Ichigo didnt see any fight with him but he has a great stamina because he runned much in this episode same goes for the sand dude

The cat (I dont now ist name) but i think its the stronget charcter in bleach

Chad didnt see him fight but he look strong

The girl ( forgot her name ) she doesnt look so strong now but her shield is very good for helping others to win

The sand dude ( forgot his name ) hes much stronger then i thought and he reminds me of gaara in naruto with his sand attack and i like him becouse he use funny tricks to attack his enemy

gaara no just no....

but epi was good ishida owns i thought he was noob but damn he owned this episode...

Great stuff, Ishida kicks ass and just because he has the same voice actor he has nothing to do with Sasuke; so don't compare them damnit.

This ending was funny, I like division 11. Zaraki with his hair down looked badass.

is that pritty boy who fought with the fireworks guy dead?? i think/hope he is.

Zaraki + girl owns

I doubt he died that easily. Besides he's cool, because he's so beautiful and because he is beautiful he rocks and the rest of you are ugly. Ugllllyyyy!!!!

That place over there........ahh never mind

just saw it, and it was a good ep(think I just found my new avatar when they it gets fixed [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ) anyway Ishida is the man, and the ending was cool(didnt think Zaraki looked all that great with his hair down)

Im guessing for next week it will be the 10th squad

R.I.P Captain America.

Good episode. I think I'm starting to like Bleach more than Naruto.

Ishida rocks and I hope Inoue's techniques will improve.

Probably won't since she's a girl.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Another meh ep, this whole running from mass death gods annoys me. Ishida finally showing his skills was cool but I expect Orihime to block one of his arrows with her shield. And that little girl>pretty boy.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

bee boop bee: chick power.
    Inoue's techniques remind me of sailor moon's stupid little tiara trick.

Yea, right now BLeach seems to be better than Naruto. But is Ishida's voice character the same as Sasuke"s?

Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
    Yea, right now BLeach seems to be better than Naruto. But is Ishida's voice character the same as Sasuke"s?
    Yes

Another great episode. Ganjuu finally wrapped things up with that "beauty" guy (talk about weirdass) and Ishida reveals the power of the glove.
    Still, it's quite annoying how much they slowed down the pace of the anime.

I think Bleach has a pretty good pace. Yeah, it could seem a bit slower because of all the running but that could almost be expected. Ichigo & co. aren't there to kick random ass, they're there to find and save Rukia so they should be running around.

The ending animation of the 11th division's vice captain dominating its members was pretty funny.

gosh Ishida is wasting time showing off on that fuumaswarmsoulslayer guy when he could easily pwn that huge mass of deathgods running around and try to regroup with some others. maybe he overestimated them at first but will now get to work.
    Ganju has a lot of blood. or at least had. he's the one falling the longest and landing the hardest here. That firework didn't kill the pretty boy, but was sure to make his face a total mess [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Ichigo runs circles.
    Cat dude prowls around looking important.
    Chad does nothing.
    Captains treat the situation like a game. they all have an agenda. who the hell is in charge of soul society anyway?

Great episode. Yachiru doesnt seem to annoy me as much as she did in the manga.
    Oh, and Ishida's awesome!

Nothing really happened, but this episode was entertaining, so it earns good episode rank.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills