Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Direct your own opening 4.

Direct your own opening 4.

Well the series is halfway through and we probably just have one new opening to go before it's bye-bye. So this is your chance, write down what you want to happen in it and what type of song you want. What chars do you want in it. Etc. I'm opening-crazy so this is a subject I find stimulating to discuss. Here's a few of my own pointers...

- IT NEEDS BLOODY YZAK
    - Djibril (why hasn't he been in any openings?)
    - Get rid of the singing Meer sequence, it looks stupid.
    - Quick glances of dead chars throughout the episodes, to show that it's "the last opening" (very quick)

Got more?

Oh and it better be a fast song in the vein of Realize (clearly the best GS/D song, I have seen that opening video clips more times than I've yelled YZAK IS YOUR FUCKING GOD.. and that's saying a LOT) which matches the sequences. If the last opening is another slow one I'm gonna cry.

Did I mention that it needs Yzak?
    Seriously any opening would be 2414982 times better if it had a cool Yzak shot. He looks too damn calm in the openings too, he needs to look freakin' crazy!!!! Roar Yzak!!!

At least his MS was in op3 at a few instances so it's a good sign... for now.

RE: Direct your own opening 4.

i agree on the meer thing she needs to be taken out of the op she suck. mix in some nice battle shots every now and then and a real fast pumping song that makes you jump up and down, i'd say a mix between pride and realize would be nice. i agree more shots of yzaks crew and more action shots of the chars not all these "at peace" images they are so boring and put neo's god damn helmet on him in the last op he looks much more badass with that can on his head. and maybe show mwu in bits and peices just to shut up the wierd talk that he is neo.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    and maybe show mwu in bits and peices just to shut up the wierd talk that he is neo.
    Word.

I agree with the rest too. Man, mixing Pride & Realize, what a great song it'd be...

-It MUST be sung by Nami Tamaki
    -The last clip before the episode start should show Destiny/Freedom/Justice with Shinn/Kira/Athrun mugshots underneath
    -Yzak and Deakka

Those are the only ideas I have at the moment.

I am personally more of a TMR fan so I would like the song to be sung by him though thats not to say Nami wouldn't be bad either though maybe more of a mix between Realize and Ignited instead of Pride, anyways I would like some action scenes along the lines of the ones at the end of Realize except with Freedom, Justice, and Destiny fighting possibly both EAF and ZAFT. Also maybe a group pic of the members of each of the groups in this( ZAFT, EAF, Archangel, etc.), and definitely the dissapearance of the Meer(or Mia right?) sequence. And maybe couple sequences of Athrun/Cagalli, Kira/Lacus, etc., like the ones they did in Realize except a little faster to not waste so much time. And some actual fighting scenes between Destroy and Destiny instead of stupid stills.

Lunamaria shower scene throughout the entire intro.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    YESSSS!!!!!!!! DEFINITE MUST!!!!

that would be hot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

need to see more gundam action, like Freedom obliterating a bunch of MS with that 5 shot combo thing (dun remember what its called), although that'll be outdated once Super Freedom comes.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

http://bt.greedland.net/torren.../28/1117238485.torrent
    Here's a link for the fourth opening, rmvb format!
    The song is Northern Lights by Megumi

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    - IT NEEDS BLOODY YZAK CHECK!
    - Djibril (why hasn't he been in any openings?) CHECK!
    - Get rid of the singing Meer sequence, it looks stupid. CHECK!
    - Quick glances of dead chars throughout the episodes, to show that it's "the last opening" (very quick) It shows Auel

in case you guys donno...there's a garnet moon version of op2

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    in case you guys donno...there's a garnet moon version of op2
    Really...where can I get it?

That isn't the fourth op dude...it hasn't got anything whith the new mobile suits and the new druggies of the E.A

the song northern lights is the second op of shaman king so i dont think that is the fourth op of destiny.

This reminds me of when someone posted a fake Seed opening 5, which was very good, but false..

I am downloading this now, and frankly I thought it was too good to be true since we still have quite a few eps to go before we reach opening 4... but still, it's bound to be some great stuff seeing as you always find badass things gaaralovessand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Edit: Indeed that was some good stuff, however the fact that it was fake was pretty evident seeing as there was no new footage and some of it was clumsily put together. On the whole it was very well made though and the song could have fooled anyone (it might not be "space-techno" but Megumi screaming "do you believe in destiny" at the end was extremely fitting given the name of the show). Also, not enough Yzak. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

singing mia sequence..........well the small 1 is actually mia, and the other 1 is lacus
    -----------------

That 5th Gundam Seed opener was Pink Rose, which is actually a damn good DDR song. The background video for it on DDR Extreme has a mecha battle & such. Does sound like a Gundam song...a lil.

When does the 4th opening come out? IIRC, in Seed it was ep 39 or 40. Believe is my favorite opening but, in truth, I like all of the openings but Nami Tamaki doing the last opening would be great. But I don't really care... They've been pretty consistent in my view with good opening songs.

Originally posted by: Mut@chi
    i will definately throw up when that happens

but about the new opening
    a nice high tempo song with a climax at the end (even though i'm more a hard rock fan myself but i won't see that happening as an opening song for GSD)
    quick shots of important/key character that are still around and have left the series with a picture of that character (like they did with Yzak, Deakka in the Seed openings)
    lots and lots of battle scenes throughout the opening ofcourse with a climax of all chars clashing, backed up by their respective main ships/carriers in the end, preferable at the climax of the opening song

PS Terra, after reading abit even an opening with only Yzak wouldn't be enough Yzak for you
    you should write an anime series based on Yzak, then he'll finally be able to take the main stage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    Love is fiction, misery is my only friend

I agree with Motteh.

the 4th GS opener was so cool, because
    1. pairings flashed at beginning
    2. slow build to small peak for the intro title
    3. Realize was so let's-get-ready tune for me
    4. the three druggies showing up & pulling back to show the Dominion (or the PS2 to Archangel's PS1, LOL), as well as showing Natarle as captain. that gave me "oh shit, she turns"
    5. plenty of battle sequence, character profiles, etc

the last opener of GSD has to be just as good, if not better.

Just for the hell of it....put a dying shinn at the beginning.., a naked lacus and stella and a upbeat melody while showing it, as if trying to imply something nasty...

who cares really? i dont care whatever they do in the songs as long as it doesn't contain potential spoilers or contradictions..