Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Athrun's new unit

Athrun's new unit

offically named: Knight Justice
    will renew when i get my hands on a pic

Athrun's new unit

Sounds kinda dumb yet cool though I guess its keeping with the whole Red Knight thing.

Athrun's new unit

i like omega justice or since omega is the final letter in the greek alphabet probably final justice

Athrun's new unit

I don't know if it is an official name (Personally I doubt it), but I found a web site selling a model that just called it Justice 2. There isn't even an image yet since it isn't scheduled for release until August. Here is the link:

Justice 2 model, no image yet

It is a really good site for models. Personally I REALLY want the 1/1700 Archangel.

Oh, and for anyone interested, here is a link for Neo's Mobile Armor.

Athrun's new unit

Originally posted by: Curium
    I don't know if it is an official name (Personally I doubt it), but I found a web site selling a model that just called it Justice 2. There isn't even an image yet since it isn't scheduled for release until August. Here is the link:

Justice 2 model, no image yet

It is a really good site for models. Personally I REALLY want the 1/1700 Archangel.

Oh, and for anyone interested, here is a link for Neo's Mobile Armor.
    EX models are expensive
    i believe is NT that showed is called Knight Justice

Athrun's new unit

I MUST HAVE THE ARCHANGEL AND NEOS MA!!!!!!! I AM SAVIN UP IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Athrun's new unit

i personally don't suggess it..
    cuz it's hell lot of knife work to do on it before you can start painting...
    it's hell lot of work..

Athrun's new unit

Originally posted by: PTX-003C
    i personally don't suggess it..
    cuz it's hell lot of knife work to do on it before you can start painting...
    it's hell lot of work..
    I like the work especially the painting part. I find it rewarding when done, but thats just me.
    _

Athrun's new unit

Yea I feel the same about it, its a pretty gratifying feeling that you get knowing all of your hardwork has produced something so cool.

RE: Athrun's new unit

wasn't it called Savior?

lol, where have you been? this is 'bout the justice we see twice in the new op.
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Athrun's new unit

Knight Justice
    another pure ugly piece of crap

Athrun's new unit

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    Yea I feel the same about it, its a pretty gratifying feeling that you get knowing all of your hardwork has produced something so cool.
    if work=/=reward....no thx...
    painting is just completely easy..
    the hardest part is to do the knife work to make all the lines deeper so that the paint won't cover the lines after you spray on...
    i spent a whole damned month on crafting the lines.......

Athrun's new unit

Originally posted by: Mite Gai
    if work=/=reward....no thx...
    painting is just completely easy..
    the hardest part is to do the knife work to make all the lines deeper so that the paint won't cover the lines after you spray on...
    i spent a whole damned month on crafting the lines.......
    I guess its all a matter of prefence and techniques. Painting has always been a tricky part getting the exact colors I want and getting the wear and tear to shwo on the model. Can't have it just looking shiny and new. Panelling isn't too far behind. But maybe I don't go as detailed with you with my cutting. I just find it easier than the rest.

Athrun's new unit

Yea I have a local hobby shop that has tons of good model materials so none of that stuff has ever been impossible for me, and Knight Justice doesn't look that ugly, sure as hell beats the pants off Impulse and Saviour. It looks like a Aegis/Justice combination to me.

Athrun's new unit

i wonder if it transforms

Athrun's new unit

Well I don't want to double post in my other thread. And pictures like these derserve to be seen at the top of the thread list..

This should finally answer peoples beam shield questions on Super Freedom [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Super Freedom
    Knight Justice

nice pics! wait, so Super Freedom shield is generated by that crystal thing on his arm? I thought it was an Artemis type shield, so prob like a bubble shield or somethin
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

Athrun's new unit

looks like i was right.
    posted in the super freedom shield question thread:
    Originally posted by: NomoZ
    From the red crystal on both forearms, my guess is that it has beam shields like from F91 and V gundam.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Athrun's new unit

Knight Justice
    another pure ugly piece of crap

I disagree. I really like the design for it. Especially the edges that have that blade form. I don't know why but it reminds me of the Aegis.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________