"And I thought -- when you're a half-hour late, and your friends think you're in jail, it's probably a sign you steal too much."

1. The housing market and you (an open letter to the gotwoot community)

by , Thu, 08-11-2011 at 01:38 AM ("And I thought -- when you're a half-hour late, and your friends think you're in jail, it's probably a sign you steal too much.")
    Just as the topic states (See above) my verbal skills are excellent.

Now on to more pressing matters. The housing market is collapsing, and it has affected many people directly or indirectly. This is a very serious issue, and I feel it needs to be addressed. Since I like to think logically, and break down my thoughts to try and reorganize them to create clear structured sentences. I think this will make me getting my point across easier.

You should join Gotwoot ...

Updated Thu, 08-11-2011 at 05:27 PM by DO

Tags: catpee, yourface Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. You suck, but I'm here to help.

by , Tue, 08-09-2011 at 12:46 AM ("And I thought -- when you're a half-hour late, and your friends think you're in jail, it's probably a sign you steal too much.")
    Upon deciding to write this blog post I decided that it was best if I split the post up into three sections. The sections are as follows: The beginning, Average poster, You suck, but I can help.

The Beginning

So basically if you are reading this then you are seeking my help. You admit as a person, you are a pretty shitty human being. You aren't very clever nor are you humorous in anyway possible. Your family thinks you should run away to a 3rd world country, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized