PDA

View Full Version : Episode 26 Discussion "Spoilers"

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:23 PM
RAW Saiyaman (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=600&file=%5BSaiyaMan%5D+Gundam+SEE D+Destiny+PHASE+26+RAW.avi.torrent)
RAW l33t-raws (http://www2.l33t-raws.org/phpBB2/get_torrent.php/fc4a27d1bc73b8807b9632175c9e63527a125337/%5Bl33t-raws%5DKidou_Senshi_Gundam_SEED_DESTINY_26_(640x48 0_DivX511).%5B5EA095D6%5D.avi.torrent)
SpeedSub Cellphone^2 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BCellphone%5E2%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_Phase_26_% 5B43150A5D%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=bfcbe8c117fb72 2775852348d18f39c834dd026c)
Sub Haro^2/Tori^2 (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/%5BHaro%5E2_Tori%5E2%5D_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_-_26_%5BD3654AFB%5D.avi.torrent?info_hash=6f017fbdf f35fafdc53b6c799179e28e8cb91a5a)
Sub Seed-Fansubs (http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5BSEED-Fansubs%5D%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny%20-%2026.avi.torrent)

I'm glad to see the forums are back up. And it looks like people have already caught up. I caught ep 26 after lunch. Kira is definately a one man army. My favorite thing about this ep so far has got to be the ending. I really do love this ending. Especially getting to see all the characters dead & alive. I also caught the sight of the new Gundam of Zafts. Image in other thread. Other than that the look on Mia's face was almost as priceless as Yuna's when Cagalli was rescued by Kira in Freedom. From the looks of the episode Mia doesn't know that it was the real Lacus that went up in that shuttle. Although it was funny how much the real Lacus fell into playing Mia. Mia should get some acting lessons from her.

TeknoXI
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Ahh, another great episode w/ lots of conflict. Mmmm...

Stella slaps Shinn.
Lacus fakes Meer.
Kira owns a bunch of ZAFT MSs.

I like that new song in the middle of the eps. The op will prolly grow on me. I love the ending song. Is that destroy paired up w/ Impulse and Destiny in the ending credits? It's a tad small when looking at those other pictures pointed out by people.

Upcoming Eps 27+: (spoilers)
Hmmm...seems that Lacus has her own ship again from what the next eps thingy says. I bet tshe has her own underground network in PLANT still. I'm going to make a guess that she brings back Justice when Athrun rejoins the Archangel.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:54 PM
As for the mobile suit. Its not destroy. From the looks it possibly a second providence. There is more of a discussion in the theories and spoiler thread. With a closeup of the suit in question. We're still debating on even who pilots it. lol

27+ (spoilers)
So I'm not the only one who that looked like a shot from within Eternal during the preview? I have heard its supposed to be coming back.

LaZie
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:07 AM
Cellphone^2 Sub is out

Cellphone^2 Torrent (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrents/[Cellphone^2]_Gundam_SEED_Destiny_Phase_26_[43150A5D].avi.torrent?info_hash=bfcbe8c117fb722775852348d18 f39c834dd026c)

danholo
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:12 AM
Thanks LaZyKiD. Didn't find that on TokyoTosho yet. Is it on Baka-Updates? The third Gundam can't be Destroy. It simply isn't big enough and Destroy is an EA MS. As people say, it might be providence or a totally new Gundam altogether. Would the give a totally new model to a side character? Or maybe he will become central to the story.

LaZie
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:14 AM
I usually get my info in their irc channel. Currently dling the ep, cant wait to watch it

danholo
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:17 AM
I saw it on Baka-Updates. For a speed sub, they do a good job. At least the last episode was very watchable. Then I dl, Haro's release but what I don't understand is why they cut off the final sponsor scene in the end of the eps. I guess they don't notice there's a preview scene there as well? Last time it was Stellar pouncing on Shinn. I haven't dl'd SEED's versions in a while but do they do that as well?

Turkish-S
Sun, 04-17-2005, 05:07 AM
yahoooo they are comming 2 turkey...
and wassn't it a bit 2 much fire power 2 get down 1 lazy shutle??

Gothfrid
Sun, 04-17-2005, 07:41 AM
anyway... i hope its a good episode ^^ i watched it raw but i want to finnaly be able to understand it...

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-17-2005, 10:32 AM
It was lacus's shuttle and the bodyguard/agent told them them to shoot it down.

DDBen
Sun, 04-17-2005, 11:29 AM
Another lackluster episode thats almost a dead of what took place with Deakka oh wait its a female love interest thing time *shakes his head* This series really needs to pick up a bit Kira protecting the shuttle was a given and even though the reactions to him were great this episode is just more of the same. When is this series planning to get its own personality.

A side note the new opening is not very good compaired to ANY other GS or GSD music. However the new ending is quite acceptable and the song in the middle was also good.

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:40 AM
The new ending is fucking awesome. Neeeeeed MP3. Also noticed that Rau is standing next to Rey in it. And Neo isn't in it at all. Deeper meaning? That would be neat.

Some of you guys might not have thought about it but that song in the middle of the ep was also in the ep where Shinn met Stellar. It's performed by Stellar's voice actor too.
And yes, it's very good.

As for the episode... great as usual.

LaZie
Mon, 04-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Yzak needs a chick in this. Everybody else has gotten one, why doesnt he?! (Or maybe I just didnt notice one)

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-18-2005, 01:06 AM
He has one, she's been in ending 1 & ending 3.. but not in the actual show. I doubt she'll show up there, but it's neat nontheless to include manga characters like that...

PTX-003C
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:40 AM
the only good part for the whole ep is how tigar and lacus steal the ship...
kira and his stupid+ugly freedom is in god mode since destiny...
nothing suprising...i am more looking forward how mad kira and athrun will be when shinn shoot cagari

kaigan
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:53 AM
sweet, finally shinn shoots cagalli and arthrun will kill him. it will be the moment i've been waiting for since episode 1 of destiny.

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:49 AM
its like kira and the archangel is taking over the show. they should focus more in shinn and authrun.....i think that zaft will build an ultimate gundam and shinn and authrun wil share it together and fight kira........................................dam dam dam daaaaam

GLS
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
Some of you guys might not have thought about it but that song in the middle of the ep was also in the ep where Shinn met Stellar. It's performed by Stellar's voice actor too.
And yes, it's very good.
It'll be in the next OST, which will be out tomorrow, most likely.

Another great episode of GSD!

PTX-003C
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by: Enderz
its like kira and the archangel is taking over the show. they should focus more in shinn and authrun.....i think that zaft will build an ultimate gundam and shinn and authrun wil share it together and fight kira........................................dam dam dam daaaaam

too late...
because shinn is not popular enough..
diractor decided that kira is back to main charactor's seat
yay~~first "main charactor" that got dumped before the show ends....

Guardian_2000
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:10 PM
Also noticed that Rau is standing next to Rey in it. And Neo isn't in it at all. Deeper meaning? That would be neat.

What deeper meaning are you expecting?

Terracosmo
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:36 PM
I'm not expecting a meaning at all. I was speculating freely. Maybe that Rau's role in the whole clone/neo/mwu/whateverthefuck mystery might be bigger than people think.

intense
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:39 PM
i hate meer's bodyguard's voice... GRRrrrr... sooooooooo annoyinng.
and this episode had some kira x lacus relationship development which is really great because ive been waiting for this for a long time, and i happen to like lovey dovey stuff... heheh.
but how come meer doesnt like lacus? (judging from her face when she saw, or heard about lacus). Shes suppose to be acting like lacus because she idolizes her to death!!! whatever, finally a stupid face on meer. NO ONE can beat the real Lacus!

Curium
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:35 PM
I've been thinking recently, and just in my opinion, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dullindal was working towards the whole annihilation thing with Rau. I don't have Seed available to watch right now (a friend is borrowing my DVDs) but remember when "someone" gave the disk with the Neutron Jammer Canceller to Rau.

Personally I'm still inclined to believe that Mwu is not Neo. I think the biggest clue to Neo's Identity is his last name. I don't know if Lornoke is the official spelling or not, but if it is, I think there is something there we aren't seeing. I'm going this route because of the first name, "Neo" or New. If someone that can read Japanese was to look up his name you might see something. Maybe compare it to how Mwu's name is written. I'm going to post this paragraph in the episode 26 discussion too just incase no one reads it here.

Roko
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:41 PM
surprised nobody's posted this, but haro^2tori^2 has come out w/ their version, here (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrent.html?info_hash=6f017fbdff35fafdc53b6c79917 9e28e8cb91a5a).

Was I the only one who thought it was ridiculous for Shinn to carry Stellar and get up and down Impulse by that cable? How the hell do you carry someone and hang onto that rope at the same time?!?! I find it sort of funny that nobody at the zaft base recognized Freedom. lol, Meer's face was just hilarious!

TeknoXI
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
surprised nobody's posted this, but haro^2tori^2 has come out w/ their version, here (http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/torrent.html?info_hash=6f017fbdff35fafdc53b6c79917 9e28e8cb91a5a).

Was I the only one who thought it was ridiculous for Shinn to carry Stellar and get up and down Impulse by that cable? How the hell do you carry someone and hang onto that rope at the same time?!?! I find it sort of funny that nobody at the zaft base recognized Freedom. lol, Meer's face was just hilarious!

You stick your foot into the hook and stand there w/ 1 hand holding the rope to keep your balance. I don't see how it's hard to see it. But okay...

Hmmm....this whole Neo/Mwu/Rau/Clone thingy is getting confusing. I don't quite remember, but when Rau died in Gundam SEED S1, did we see a beam saber cut into the cockpit from a cockpit view? I'm too lazy to go digging through all my CDs, but I can't quite remember the scene where he died.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:13 AM
I just want to say that the frame in the new ending where Mwu is holding Natarle & Ramius while those other officers stand behind and look uncomfortable is so beautiful. It gives you that teary feeling of "the good old days".

telemari
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:26 AM
And Miriallia in that uniform - sure, Archangel will need comunication officer when lacus is out - but it's like the archangel crew from good old days are all back. Without the dead of course, but maybe with some of them i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

And yes, it's very good.

Aaaah. I need it I need it I need it

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:34 AM
By the way I take back my statement of Rau standing next to Rey. That's probably just a coincidence. Neo might not be in the ending, but neither are many other of the new chars (such as Djibril, Yuuna, etc...).
So it's not evidence for anything.

PSJ
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:55 AM
terra took the words out of my mouth there. other than that i loved the scene where stellar remembered shinn made me all teary-eyed, andrew with wig and glasses was awesome to damn funny shit. hmm i hope we soon will get it confirmed that neo isnt mwu unless mwu is god himself but since he lost to a lohrengreen i would guess he isnt.

DDBen
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:04 PM
We never saw the full wreckage of Mwu's mech in GS as far as I remember we only saw the head of strike which was heavily damaged the rest we simply assumed to be destroyed. That aside also note that when Rau died we saw his helmet crack and then splatter with blood so its more then safe to say he's completely dead. My guess is Neo is Mwu without his memory considering his mech could have been blown into space and unnoticed among the debri.

PSJ
Tue, 04-19-2005, 02:31 PM
he lost his helmet and the suit would be wreked open if the helmet could float out, correct me if im wrong here but isnt it cold in space as you freeze to death within mili-seconds once you get a crack or anyhting in your suit? even if it isnt like this he would die from lack of oxygen since there are none in space.

TeknoXI
Tue, 04-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah, judging from the death scene of Mwu in season 1, the writers of GSD better come up with a really great and logical reason why he's still alive and back in action.

Nutty Theory: Mwu was carrying an extra helmet and that's the one we saw floating in space. EAF comes by and picks up the remains of Strike hoping to salvage parts for new a new MS and find Mwu in the cockpit badly injured.. The rest of the theory follows the flow of memory alterations all the way to current Neo.

PSJ
Tue, 04-19-2005, 03:16 PM
i think mine is better "he hols his breath and swims to earth where he falls down on a pile of sand which makes the fall lighter so he doesnt die and he faints cause of his immense skull injury from blocking the lohrengreen with the his forehead and the EA picks him up to brainwash ihm and name him neo."

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 03:22 PM
*Imagines it*

EA, in the middle of battle which will cost almost all of them their lives:
Commander: Oh look an exploded mech! There might be someone who magically survived! Retrieve it!
Soldier: But we have no units to retrieve it.
Commander: Do it anyway!
Soldier: But...
Commander: DO IT

*They retrieve Mwu, who somehow survived*

Commander: Great, the random enemy soldier is alive. Let's use our last resources to somehow send him to Earth and heal him at the same time so people can brainwash him for no apparent reason.
Guardian_2000: That's a great idea!
Soldier: God, this is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah and the rest is history.

Guardian_2000
Tue, 04-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally deciding to avoid the stupidty that is which was posted above I will forgo that. Some dumbass decided to include my name so I might as well come back and give a view. Wow a stupid ass gag theory. I couldn't have seen it coming from Terra either. Now that the obvious is out of the way. We can get back to using our heads for some real thinking using common sense.

Neo is a clone of Mwu or its the real deal. These as I keep saying are our only two real choices. If you have another one that is more plausible I'd love to hear it as well as thousands of others. Should we evaluate Terras gag for hints of possibility? Sure lets

Could Mwu have survived the attack from Dominion? Its possible. Supposedly we all saw Strike blow up as it blocked the Lohengrin which stopped right as the explosion occurred right?

Well we don't really get to see Strike blowup thou. Rewatching the scene you see the shield blow up then the cloud from it going boom takes up the scene... A few moments pass and we are then treated to the aftermath. Strike isn't in the view from the archangel anymore. Mwu is said dead. Meanwhile we still have countless EA and ZAFT MS flying all over shooting at stuff trying to kill eachother. What fun.
We get to see the remains of Strikes head surprisingly intact for being blown up by a positron beam. Wait that was the shield. Anyways it was bound to take some splash damage something blew up right infront of it. We also get to see a purple helmet floating in space. Its not any purple helmet thou. Its Mwu's.

Humans can't survive out in space duh. So without his helmet he only has along as he could of hold his breath. Basically its like he drowned in space. And as Terra stated we can't really revive under such circumstances. Although I have seen instances where pronounced dead drowning victims were resusitated.

What kind of situation is plausible for occuring in said time frame? Is it possible for a pilot to survive an explosion of a mobile suit? Just think about this stuff alil. I actually don't have the time I thought I had to go more indepth. But I'm sure there will be need of me to talk more from replies. Or maybe they will shut their mouths and accept possibilities.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Wow. Someone completely lacks a sense of humor!
What can I say, your input fits perfectly since essentially that's your belief right? The whole surviving-gig, that is.

There's not much common sense involved in your post either, by the way. : S

MadDog
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Okay, there seems to be quite a bit of confussion surrounding that Mwu / Neo thing. Let me shed some light on this issue. First, we have Mwu clearly shown in the opening with a big scar across his face, just like Izak used to have one. By the way, Izak got that scar when the glass in his helmet was shattered, which I guess is exactly what happed to Mwu! In the first few episodes of GSD we saw Neo fly a mobile armor with detachable, self-guided attack pods, just like Mwu in GS. In the opening we also see the captain of the Archangel, Murrue Ramius, point a gun at Neo a.k.a Mwu. Look at her face and it is obvious that she is afraid but of what? Well, wouldn't you be afraid to point a gun at your lover's head that you thought died in a battle, saving your life and the life of everyoneon the Archangel? She also seems confused because Neo a.k.a Mwu, her lover, is also pointing a gun at her but she doesn't know why. Why would Neo a.k.a Mwu do something like, after all they loved each other. Also, I don't believe Neo is a clone of Mwu or Rau. It seems more like Rey Za Burrel is a clone of Rau. Why, because when Neo a.k.a Mwu gets close to Rey that weird psychic thing happens, which we have seen before in GS with Rau and Mwu. Rey Za Burrel also has a bad reaction once he finds his place of birth, the lab at Lodonia. There is also a short scence (showing the past) were we can clearly see Chairman Dullindal of PLANT, standing next to Neo a.k.a Mwu with a small child by his side, who is Rey Za Burrel!

Those of you who think that Mwu is dead because he got blased with the positron cannon in his Gundam should think about this; how did Kira survive after Athrun clawed his Gundam to Strike and self destructed it? By the way, Kira's cockpit was partially torn open, so he was basically right next to the explosion with half of the protective armor plating already gone!

When humans are exposed to the vacuum of space they DO NOT die (they might die because of lack of air)! Obviously, there is no air in space and Mwu's helmet was useless because the glass is broken. But where does the air come from? Did you ever see an oxygen bottle attached to his flight suit? No we didn't! Just like real life combat aircraft, like the F-16 or the Stealth Bomber, air is supplied to the helmet by a hose that is attached to the aircraft's oxygen tank. And yes, these tanks are removable from the cockpit! Usually, next to the oxygen tank there is a med kit and a spare air mask, not a helmet, just a mask, in case the aircraft lands in water and the pilot needs to bail out. Also, virtually every militry med kit contains adrenaline or steroids to keep you on your feet, even if you lost a lot of blood or have a hard time moving and are in pain.

Why do most/same of you hate Shinn. I think he is good character that got even better, now that he found Stellar. Maybe you havn't noticed but Shinn and Stellar complete each other. Shinn is sad and angry because his family is dead and there was nothing that he could do but guess what, now he found a poor, cute, little girl he can protect. But wait, it gets even better, Stellar has a few issues, she is overly afraid of death and wants to be protected and loved. And Shinn wants to protect and love her, to sort of make up for his family loss. Say what you want about Shinn, he might be a stupid, childish kid but he has his heart in the right spot and still cares for someone, which makes him a good person in my book.

Roko
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: MadDog
Why, because when Neo a.k.a Mwu gets close to Rey that weird psychic thing happens, which we have seen before in GS with Rau and Mwu. Rey Za Burrel also has a bad reaction once he finds his place of birth, the lab at Lodonia. There is also a short scence (showing the past) were we can clearly see Chairman Dullindal of PLANT, standing next to Neo a.k.a Mwu with a small child by his side, who is Rey Za Burrel!

Those of you who think that Mwu is dead because he got blased with the positron cannon in his Gundam should think about this; how did Kira survive after Athrun clawed his Gundam to Strike and self destructed it? By the way, Kira's cockpit was partially torn open, so he was basically right next to the explosion with half of the protective armor plating already gone!

When humans are exposed to the vacuum of space they DO NOT die (they might die because of lack of air)! Obviously, there is no air in space and Mwu's helmet was useless because the glass is broken. But where does the air come from? Did you ever see an oxygen bottle attached to his flight suit? No we didn't! Just like real life combat aircraft, like the F-16 or the Stealth Bomber, air is supplied to the helmet by a hose that is attached to the aircraft's oxygen tank. And yes, these tanks are removable from the cockpit! Usually, next to the oxygen tank there is a med kit and a spare air mask, not a helmet, just a mask, in case the aircraft lands in water and the pilot needs to bail out. Also, virtually every militry med kit contains adrenaline or steroids to keep you on your feet, even if you lost a lot of blood or have a hard time moving and are in pain.

okay, para 1: just wanted to point out that it was one way. rey can sense neo, but not vice-versa.
para2: kira is the ultimate coordinator, mwu is a regular human (as said before)
para3: humans will die in a vacuum of space even if hey have air. our skin has pores....actually, I'm not really sure about that, need to look that up. but I think we won't survive because our skin has pores and we actually sort of take in materials through our skin too.

ChaosK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:55 PM
i still done get the obsession here with GS/GSD and villians in masks...it kinda annoys me....

i'll be looking foward to how arthurn pretends to act cool about shinn shooting cagali and then commanding shinn to go to the mobile suit storage where arthurn is in savior ready to shoot the hell outta shinn with the proto-gun... hehe i have a bad sense of humor.

i acctually didnt like shinn... he was whiny and that co-captain acctually thought he could be better than kira when shinn destroyed a fleet by himself... KIRA PRETTY MUCH OWNED EVERY1 IN GS!

Roko
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:57 PM
and now also ^^ he could have completely anihilated that zaft base where lacus took off from if he had wanted too. he ripped through their defenses purty easily, and that was ground forces and like 2 squads of mobile suits.

MadDog
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:07 PM
ookay, para 1: just wanted to point out that it was one way. rey can sense neo, but not vice-versa.
para2: kira is the ultimate coordinator, mwu is a regular human (as said before)
para3: humans will die in a vacuum of space even if hey have air. our skin has pores....actually, I'm not really sure about that, need to look that up. but I think we won't survive because our skin has pores and we actually sort of take in materials through our skin too.

Okay, I know that Mwu is just a regular human and Kria the uber-coordinator, so what?

Humans DO NOT die in the vacuum of space just by being exposed to it! I have an AA degree in Anatomy and Physiology, trust me I know!

It is true however that humans absorb UV light through their skin. If you don't get a lot of UV rays on your skin you become pale, like a goth i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. If you don't get any UV light or a long time, you start to get sick; starts with headaches and dizziness. That's why modern submarines have special UV lights installed in them, so crew men don't get sick after staying in a submarine for weeks without shore leave. Too much UV light can cause skin cancer, that's why you put on sun screen.

Human skin also has a small capabilty to breathe air but that's not were we get our breatheable air from. Many species of frogs depend on their skin to supply air to their bodies, if you cover their skin they will suffocate but not humans. That's why humans can wear air tight rubber wet suits without problems.

Space is cold but not so cold that it would turn a human into an icicle besdies, space suits are designed to keep us warm and prevent heat loss.

Knives122
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: Roko

Originally posted by: MadDog
Why, because when Neo a.k.a Mwu gets close to Rey that weird psychic thing happens, which we have seen before in GS with Rau and Mwu. Rey Za Burrel also has a bad reaction once he finds his place of birth, the lab at Lodonia. There is also a short scence (showing the past) were we can clearly see Chairman Dullindal of PLANT, standing next to Neo a.k.a Mwu with a small child by his side, who is Rey Za Burrel!

okay, para 1: just wanted to point out that it was one way. rey can sense neo, but not vice-versa.

you forgot to say that the person that was talking to Dullandil holding Reys hand when he was a little kid was not Mwu, it was Rau(when he was a red suit)

MadDog
Tue, 04-19-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

you forgot to say that the person that was talking to Dullandil holding Reys hand when he was a little kid was not Mwu, it was Rau(when he was a red suit)

Just saw it again, and it looks like you are right. He wasn't wearing his stupid mask, which I guess threw me off a bit. But then again, Rau was never shown without his mask, so it could be anybody with blonde hair wearing a red uniform. But most likely it is Rau.

Roko
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:59 PM
given the hair color+style (the um...bangs?), there is really no other candidate other than Rau, unless its somebody we havn't seen.

NomoZ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
i still done get the obsession here with GS/GSD and villians in masks...it kinda annoys me....

Actually there are masked villains in a couple other gundam series. All are kind of paying homage to Char from the original Mobile Suit Gundam. Char Aznable (http://alzass.hp.infoseek.co.jp/image/dx2/316.jpg)

Zechs from Gundam Wing was actually voiced by the same guy who does Neo/Mwu.]

Curium
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:07 AM
You know, I just thought of something. Why is it that we all (I'm including myself because I believed it until about an hour ago) assume that Athrun is Kira's equal as an MS pilot? Early in SEED Kira had never piloted an MS before while Athrun was an Ace level pilot (Red Coat means an elite right). I know that he was holding back at the time, but that doesn't explain later. The last couple of battles between Strike and Aegis were decidedly in Kira's favor, and Kira would have won the last one if Athrun hadn't used the self destruct. And because I know someone will bring up the point about Aegis just simply running out of power I'll counter it now, If that had caused the victory, it would have been because of an advantage that Aegis had, not that Athrun had.

Once they moved onto Freedom and Justice they never did acctually fight each other, so there is no direct referance, the only thing I can use to judge is that Kira managed to take out Providence. Sure he took a lot of damage but in the end, survival/victory is the most important thing. I know that Athrun used Justice to take out Calamity, but those 3 were not on the same level as Providence. Also Kira had been shown to be clearly better then Yzak at that point and Yzak took out the other 2 (this is not meant as a knock on Yzak, He just simply at the same level a pilot as Kira).

PSJ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:57 AM

maybe you should check the hair color, that is the same color as mwu/neo got not rau/rey the color is diffrent in these pairings and that gold like color is mwu/neo not rau's white-ish color.

and you the degree guy, so its possible to flaot around in space without your helmet trying to breath and survive? you wouldnt sufficate or anything? mwu died he didnt surive end of story.

burnout
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:00 AM
well if you look closly to gsd you'll see that kira has goten better then athuran

especialy in ep 26 (GOD DID I LOVE THAT PART WHERE HE DISTRIOS EVERYONE)

so athuran isnt at the same level as kira but he's close

burnout
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:03 AM
and you the degree guy, so its possible to flaot around in space without your helmet trying to breath and survive? you wouldnt sufficate or anything? mwu died he didnt surive end of story.

well they could have made a clone so you never know

and sorry its a dubble message

Remove the sig. It is not yours and you stole it without the maker's permission. Next time you log in, I better see it removed.

GotWoot Moderator

okč you tell me i didnt make it????

i spend 5 days making this one and if its the same as someone else YOU TELL ME WHO

Enderz
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:05 AM
i wonder if stella will join the zaft and i hope that archangel and mivnerva will join forces then it would be kira shin athuran fighting together

PSJ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:05 AM
still a clone is not the same person. he looks the same but isnt.

kaigan
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:20 PM
the guy's helmet was cracked in space..... if you didn't see the episode.

danholo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:59 PM
"But in the special edition it was edited out." That's what they say at least.
Probably Rau La Cruze was an extended himself? At least he had same sort of symptoms when he didn't take his "medication".

Knives122
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

maybe you should check the hair color, that is the same color as mwu/neo got not rau/rey the color is diffrent in these pairings and that gold like color is mwu/neo not rau's white-ish color.

sorry not buying it; he even has on a zaft suit, and besides they were in the dark and Im pretty sure the color of your hair may seem several shades darker when there is little to no light.

and do you expect anyone to believe that Neo/Mwu(I think he's Mwu but thats still to be proven) just decided to put on a zaft suit give him Rey and then waltz on back to the EA..*cricket sounds*..um not likely

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:11 PM
The guy with the kid was definitely Rau even if Neo isn't Mwu, I think it was just Rau before he became a Commander since he appeared in SEED to have been plotting for a long time.

drag0nf1am3
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:14 PM
of course it is Rau in the flashback I really doubt it would have worn the mask since he was born. He only wearing a mask and taking medications for it because of complications of the cloning process. That pyschic thing is a weird thing because Kira was able to sense him too. I'm not sure about this but isn't Rau also the first coordinator george glenn too, i thought he explaned it in esp 45 of SEED? Also what was the point of having Rau's voice actor play the voice of Fllay's father never understood that?

chitgoks
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
hmm kinda forgot who rau is. is he neo's look alike? i kinda get confused with names he he he.

i got a little pissed in gsd 26 when the zaft people told the personnel that the lacus on board is an impostor. the desert tiger guy didnt even say anything.. it would have been better if he told them back, "you think your lacus is the real one then?"

that should have embarrassed them...

NomoZ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:18 PM
Rau La Kruuze was the guy in the white mask from Seed, and SPOILER he was also the clone of mwu's father

ChaosK
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:37 PM
no wasnt he a clone of mwu? except his aging went wrong and he became practically double the age of mwu instead of same age.

Curium
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
no wasnt he a clone of mwu? except his aging went wrong and he became practically double the age of mwu instead of same age.

Nomoz is right. Raww was a clone of Mwu's father.

MadDog
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya

Okay, Pervert, I didn't say that he could just float around in space without oxygen and not die. I wrote that it is POSSIBLE to survive in the vacuum of space without a helmet but I also hinted that the oxygen has to come from somewhere! Well, and since he isn't carrying around oxygen bottles with him they must be onboard the mobile suit. Mwu could easily stick the oxygen hose in his mouth and breath in through his mouth, just like divers under water. You don't need a helmet to be able to breath but if you read my entire post you would know that!

STOP saying Mwu is dead, he is not! He is also not a clone because clones aren't born witth scars all over their body! Kira survived the destruction of his mobile suit, even Andy (the Tiger of the Dessert) who we all thought died in GS but he is still miraciously alive!

Who gives a damn if Mwu's helmet was a bit cracked, Andy and Kria both survived the explosion of their mobile suits, so why couldn't Mwu? I am willing to make bets that Mwu will return! I also think that Mwu a.k.a Neo is the one who is going to pilot the Destroy Gundam at one time in the series! You don't believe me? Well, we will see you is right about it once the series is over. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Guardian_2000
Thu, 04-21-2005, 12:06 AM
In Gundam SEED cloning hasn't gotten to the point where they have rapid growth techniques in cloning. Which also lends itself against the Neo is a clone of Mwu theory. Since you'd think Mwu would of found out about his look alike. They are practically the exact same age.

Anyways in the SEED universe its possible to survive in space without a normal suit for a limited amount of time. Lowe did it himself in the Astray Manga. What really happens in space is known as decompression. Space is a vacuum obviously and if you were to exit into space without protection you would be affected by the shifting of pressure. Basically everything inside of is gonna be pulled on. In Mwu's case with that helmet floating he would have no protection. He would likely start to bleed from the ears and nose and possibly eyes while holding his breath. This wouldn't kill him instantly thou. If the cockpit had been filled with air it would of sucked him out once it was exposed to space via opening the hatch if he wasn't latched in.

Pervert kid, "mwu died he didnt surive end of story". I don't want to spoil your fantasy but while that view isn't the majority view it really wouldn't matter. The way things are going Bandai/Sunrise wanted Mwu back and that seems to be what they are doing. Stacking the evidence in favor of Mwu being the original with a good old memory rehaul. Luckily thou it appears not to be a permanent or atleast not a perfect procedure as some fragments of memories can reemerge. Stellar's case for example with her fragmented memories of Shinn.

The only real evidence that puts a real "how'd they do that" to this spin is that we see the cracked purple helmet floating in space. A scene that later was ordered removed from the trilogy compilation for reasons unknown. Last time I heard the later releases took precendence of works. Perhaps similarily to how Zeta's compilation is the Story as Tomino views it should be instead. But he's Tomino. He can change the timeline anyways he wants. Perhaps thou the situation is different with SEED. But when they do something like that in a compilation it almost always has some relevance.

Sadly they cant remove the helmet scene from the R1 dvds since they are supposed to be unedited from the japanese showing. Gotta hit the sac now, work at 7:30.

Mashux7
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:55 PM
if you want the song i have it !!!

Mashux7
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI
Ahh, another great episode w/ lots of conflict. Mmmm...

Stella slaps Shinn.
Lacus fakes Meer.
Kira owns a bunch of ZAFT MSs.

I like that new song in the middle of the eps. The op will prolly grow on me. I love the ending song. Is that destroy paired up w/ Impulse and Destiny in the ending credits? It's a tad small when looking at those other pictures pointed out by people.

Hmmm...seems that Lacus has her own ship again from what the next eps thingy says. I bet tshe has her own underground network in PLANT still. I'm going to make a guess that she brings back Justice when Athrun rejoins the Archangel.

Nef
Fri, 04-22-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by: TeknoXI

Wasn't justiced destroyed though?

NomoZ
Fri, 04-22-2005, 05:10 PM
Probably means Knight Justice

Deblas
Fri, 04-22-2005, 07:07 PM
I get it now. If they don't constantly erase their memories then they'll will eventually come back. I was wondering how was she going to be able to remember shinn again since they erased her memories of him. Good character development for Stellar.

Mite Gai
Fri, 04-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Yea Mwu is most likely alive based on the evidence I am hearing so far though I don't intend to make another random well-formatted theory.

gundam-freak
Sat, 04-23-2005, 06:08 AM
will dearka be appearing in this series? or did he appear already???

Curium
Sat, 04-23-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by: gundam-freak
will dearka be appearing in this series? or did he appear already???

Yeah, he has been in it. He has had 3 seperate appearances so far. Most likely he will become more prominant once the series returns to space.

While this subject is up, Does anyone know what happened to Buster and Dual? They were both in (relatively) good condition at the end of SEED. (By relative I mean in better shape then Freedom).

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:22 AM
@MadDog, cuz I'm bored:

"STOP saying Mwu is dead, he is not!"

Mwu is dead. Also we'll say what the fuck we want.

"He is also not a clone because clones aren't born witth scars all over their body!"

Can't they get scars after being cloned?

"Kira survived the destruction of his mobile suit,"

He's the main character. And it's no valid argument.

"even Andy (the Tiger of the Dessert) who we all thought died in GS but he is still miraciously alive!"

But Andy's death didn't change anything in the series. Kira was of course shocked but it didn't change him too much. Mwu's death was a major factor towards the end because without him everybody would be dead now. Bringing back someone like Andy is vastly different from bringing back someone like Mwu. And lol @ "dessert".

"Who gives a damn if Mwu's helmet was a bit cracked,"

The people who know that Mwu is dead? (I will not use "think" that Mwu is dead, because he is)

" Andy and Kria both survived the explosion of their mobile suits, so why couldn't Mwu?"

Kira = main character. Andy = minor character. + read above.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-23-2005, 10:54 AM
Andy wasn't really a minor character? How many of Kira's enemies besides the gundam pilots survived?. Plus it was andy's supposed death that started his path in the no killing direction. Andy is far from a minor character, he is right up with Mwu.

We can say whatever the fuck we want as well. Like Mwu is alive. We have just as much evidence and right to say he is alive if not more. Unless we see a body there is no proof to say he is dead. We're all just making speculations on the evidence at hand. So aslong as there is evidence supporting Mwu being alive deal with it. And when we find out the truth in the end deal with the outcome like everyone else. The shows creators can do whatever the hell they want. They have left plenty of spots in the story to do either.

naruto22
Sat, 04-23-2005, 12:28 PM
By the time of Gundam Seed Destiny, Buster and Dual have become pretty much outdated. I don't know if the new Zakus come with Phase Shift shields, but they definitely come with the standard anti-laser shields that the former GINNS didn't have.

GSD Zaku's also have the same versatality of the old GATX05 Strike, meaning they have different packs as well, so even they have made Strike outdated.

Even if Buster and Dual are still out there (to answer your question, yes they weren't completely destroyed although I remember Buster was well, busted and Dual was trying to protect it from the mad Earth Mobile Suit) they definitely have become outdate.

Hell, I love Yzak's new suit. Zaku Phantoms come with shields on both shoulders plus he added shoulder mounted gatling cannons and a halberd for close combat. His Zaku is cool.

Deakka's looks normal, almost like Lunamaria Hawkes one armed with a massive cannon of some sort, again similar to Buster which probably suits their long range combat tastes. Has one shield on the left shoulder which I vbelieve, holds a sort of axe as well, again a standard weapon for all Zakus.

Sad to say, the technology gap is very wide between Seed and Seed Destiny, with the possible exception of freedom, who at episode 26, remains the only MS with unlimited power and possess the most skillful pilot in the entire Gundam series. Ironically, the pilot is the only one who is totally aversed to killing. Perfect combination if you ask me. A heavuly armed and powerful Gundam at the hands of a good guy. Finally.

Curium
Sat, 04-23-2005, 02:03 PM
I can say for sure that the Zaku's do not have Phase Shift Armor.

Even if they are a bit old now Buster and Dual are still better then most (I repeat most) mass produced units. I can see Yzak moving on since Dual was really just a basic unit, but it seems to me that Buster would be a lot more versitile then a Gunner Zaku Warrior. Plus they could easily upgrade both of them. They already upgraded Dual once (adding the Assault Shroud). Also like I said, they were both in better condition then Freedom was. I just don't see any reason to retire them.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
We can say whatever the fuck we want as well.

I haven't said you can't, honey.
And my discussion wasn't with you, so you can spare me the essay-stuff as I've been through it from you about 1241440 times already.

Mae
Sat, 04-23-2005, 08:56 PM
Decent episode. Nice to see Lacus finally taking action. Although she didn't do much in Gundam Seed either until the last half of the series. Lacus and Kira were sweet too, I always like that couple. As for the surviving in space question see this link (http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970603.html). I personally think Neo is another clone or something, but we'll find out eventually. I noticed Rau and Rey too, positioned so that we can see how much they look alike. They're likely related somehow, but no way to know what it is yet.

TeknoXI
Sat, 04-23-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
Decent episode. Nice to see Lacus finally taking action. Although she didn't do much in Gundam Seed either until the last half of the series. Lacus and Kira were sweet too, I always like that couple. As for the surviving in space question see this link (http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/ask_astro/answers/970603.html). I personally think Neo is another clone or something, but we'll find out eventually.
That's a very nice link regarding exposure to the vacuum of space. I really didn't know those facts and am glad to get this kind of clarification.

If the siliva on our tongue might boil, what about our eyes? I'm sure it's nothing like from the movie Total Recall. Ick...gross...