PDA

View Full Version : How will Freedom get upgrade and by who?

Mashux7
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:13 AM
Hi there !!!

It is me again but this time i m curious about Kira Freedom for the new upgrade he ll get.
And now he is a fugitif of orb so i was wandering where will he get the new one from who and who will help him to have that?

P.S. If any of you can tell me even if you re not sure just try it so i can think about

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:21 AM
Probably ZAFT once they work out the whole Lacus assassination thing.

NomoZ
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:10 PM
My guess is if they listen to Asuran and go back to Orb.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Its definately not a gift from Zaft since Kira is sending their mobile suits a one way ticket to space debris. I don't belive its even gonna be an upgrade. If you goto the official Destiny site its not even part of the archangel group and belongs to an other category. Its interesting. However from what I've seen there is going to be a second Justice and now possibly another Providence. So maybe Zaft makes it and Kira once again steals it?

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:39 PM
maybe lacus is gonna steal it while shes up at plant and kira is gonna get defeated by berserk shinn.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Possible Spoilers (more educated theory)

We might get to see a bersek shinn fight Kira in about two episodes. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I can't wait till 28.

END SPOILERS???

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:54 PM
o sorry i forgot to do the spoiler thing.

Mashux7
Sun, 04-17-2005, 08:02 AM
you mean that the gundam face at the ending of the op3 is another justice ??

Barumonk
Sun, 04-17-2005, 10:09 AM
Justice appears twice in the new OP, its floating in the background behind Athrun during one scene, and in the end you see a picture of its head. Someone on another forum translated a bunch of stuff and came to the conclusion that its name is 'Omega Justice', although I really don't know how accurate that name can be. =/

Although, it should be noted that Super Freedom and Omega Justice probably come from the same source, or atleast I think so. Freedom has "Libertia Modifica" (Freedom Modification) printed across its head, and Justice has "Giustizia Modifica" (Justice Modification) printed across its head. What are the odds that they would both have that if they came from different sources?

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-17-2005, 10:29 AM
I have heard the Omega Justice as a gag name in several spots. Once the guy admitted he was joking.. Its barely visible in the opening a close up of Justice's head where I could read the latin on its V. Thats cool they will be sharing that lil tidbit. However if it is Omega Justice whats next Ultimate Providence? i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mashux7
Sun, 04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
if asuran will really get his justice back than i hope that it ll not be the same reason that he ll fight a long with kira just like the first season

PTX-003C
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:43 AM
super freedom made inside eternal?
since lacus and tigar are back to eternal...
not too suprising that metear and super freedom will be back