PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Chronicle

Munsu
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:48 AM
Welcome to oversubbing...

This is the series that everyone has been waiting to be released... so there you have it... a myriad of groups releasing...

Series done by Clamp so it should be good, i haven't seen it yet...

I'm getting the Anime-Fansub and Solar joint version... it should be the superior release... i'm still waiting for the Anime-Kraze version though

Nachtvogel
Sat, 04-16-2005, 05:52 AM
I have just seen DB & L-E's Version and video and sound was ok. Cannot say anything to the subs, cause a can't speak Japanese, but seemed ok. But seems that I should compare a bit, so I will DL Solar and A-F's Version after your recommondation Bud.

Concerning the series, it seems really promising and especially the music was good.

Board of Command
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:03 AM
Looks like a promising series. The animation seems like One Piece.

kakashi08
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:03 AM
me too, just seen it and it looks really good to me. i think that this series is going to be really good and one of my collections.

nests
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:27 AM
This one didnt seem that interesting to me but I had to check it out after all the hype that it was getting and after just the first episode it looks like is going to be cool.
I checked out all three version and A-F & Solar is the best so far.

badass
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:37 AM
I didn't really like the first ep. The action will probably be weak, and I really didn't care about the storyline at all. A-F and Solar has the best release so far. A-Kraze should also have a quality release just judging from reputation.

jing
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:06 AM
I didnt like the first ep aswell, and i'm not a manga reader. But my friend tells me that manga is way better. I also didnt like the characters... they looked stupid to me.

Lefty
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:21 PM
Yeah it is but the sereis seems to have some promise adn might turn out to be pretty good. The begining to any clamp inspired series is always slow.

Chaos
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:55 PM
I thought the first episode was okay...really liked the music though. I downloaded DB and L-E's version but from what I've read here I think I'll download Anime-Fansub and Solar as well.

badass
Sun, 04-17-2005, 02:04 PM
The second episode is out by DB and L-E. It was better than the first, but I still don't really like this show. I'll give it a couple more episodes though.

Aeon
Sun, 04-17-2005, 09:20 PM
Only one ep and I enjoyed it more then I've enjoyed the whole Bleach so far. The last 5min were interesting.

Song that played during the ep sounded like something from Madlax which makes it an instant classic. And Sakura looks like Margerette from Madlax.

*Edit* I knew those characters looked familiar they were from Card Captors. This is what people meant by it being like Kingdom Hearts.

2:25
Sun, 04-17-2005, 10:23 PM
I watched the first two episodes. The beginning was wonderful, but overall, it seemed like a typical anime where the protagonist has to go on a journey to save the princess.
It's not bad; I think I'll stick with it.

And yeah, hahaha, the characters remind me of Card Captors too. That pet thingy looks familiar...

(Im not a manga reader either)

Venomspawn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Does anyone know on what days/time it airs in Japan?

Ryllharu
Mon, 04-18-2005, 05:36 PM
This will tell you everything you want to want to know and help anyone asking a similar question:
http://www.mahou.org/Showtime/

Originally posted by: Aeon
Song that played during the ep sounded like something from Madlax which makes it an instant classic. And Sakura looks like Margerette from Madlax.
The music was done by Yuki Kajiura, she did do Madlax and a lot of other great series. Lots of links for people who don't like to search:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=3914

Foomanchew24
Mon, 04-18-2005, 05:50 PM
I watched the first ep recently, seems really interesting, for some reason the animation makes me think of a mix of fullmetal alchemist and one piece. There seems to be alot of new sci-fi animes out this one looks this best by far and seem as though it will have the most involving story. can't wait to see more, definately recomend to anyone who like sci-fi fantasy, should be good. I really like the character designs as well they look intersting to me. Glad gotwoot is back up cause this is where i go to find out about new series like this one. Seems like theres alot of good new series coming out.

Xollence
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:47 PM
Seems decent so far, hopefully there's more action later on.

Eurasian
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:45 PM
I love the drawing and character design...as I do to most of Clamp's artwork. The story line doesn't seem really intriguing to me but I'm sure it'll get better.

GLS
Thu, 04-21-2005, 06:31 PM
After having seen the first 2 eps., this series is my favorite out of the new anime I've seen (SnA, TC, and EG).
Good music and animation. And I like the music, too.

Aeon
Thu, 04-21-2005, 08:44 PM
The music was done by Yuki Kajiura, she did do Madlax and a lot of other great series

That alone raises the coolness of this show. I know all of the Card Captor characters that have been introduced but what was that little talking thing from? It looked familiar.

Eurasian
Thu, 04-21-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by: Aeon
That alone raises the coolness of this show. I know all of the Card Captor characters that have been introduced but what was that little talking thing from? It looked familiar.

You mean the bunny looking thing? It's called Mokona and it's from Magic Knight Rayearth.

Foomanchew24
Thu, 04-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Anyone know why characters from card captor is in this anyways? Is it from the same creator? Really didn't care for the little animals, too kawaii for me, but show still seems intersting thus far.

Ryllharu
Fri, 04-22-2005, 06:17 AM
TC is basically a rehash of all the characters and a lot of the desgins from the various CLAMP series. Obviously, Sakura and Syaoran are from CCS, along with the rest of the people from their world. A lot of the other people they will meet are from the various other CLAMP projects (like Chii from Chobits in the part with Fye) though sometimes their names will be changed a little. I can't say too much else to avoid spoilers, that, and I can't figure out maybe more than a few of the characters and where they're from. XXXHolic's Yuuko is also obvious, though those two series are actually meant to overlap.

ToFuGuY
Sun, 04-24-2005, 11:29 PM
i watched the first three episodes and i really liked it. it stayed pretty close to the manga, which i've read. but the first episode was pretty boring in my opinion. the music is kool.

yallo
Tue, 04-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by: Ryllharu
TC is basically a rehash of all the characters and a lot of the desgins from the various CLAMP series. Obviously, Sakura and Syaoran are from CCS, along with the rest of the people from their world. A lot of the other people they will meet are from the various other CLAMP projects (like Chii from Chobits in the part with Fye) though sometimes their names will be changed a little.

huh so you mean this is a sorta um... mixture of their past anime? like CLAMP grabs characters from their past works, throw them together into the mixing bowl and churns out a new 'adventure' with them meeting each other and stuff?
uugh somehow that doesn't sound too appealing to me...

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-26-2005, 04:45 PM
That's what I thought when I first heard about it, so I picked up a few chapters of the manga and was suprised. Give it a shot first, then decide. It's kinda like they just reuse the character designs, but all of the characters have new personalities and the story is *fairly* original, well maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but I've seen a lot, so there really isn't that much new to me anymore.

Give it a shot, its worth at least watching one eps. You might like it, unless, you're a huge Narutard who doesn't like any other type of anime.

Racso
Tue, 04-26-2005, 05:21 PM
I download it But i really don like the animation or the Drawing Thing... I was Specting more From this.... But At leest This is my point of view!!!!!!!!!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Good, at least you made your own opinion after watching it, instead of deciding about it without even watching it.

Foomanchew24
Wed, 04-27-2005, 03:21 PM
is the manga complet for this anime if not how many chapters is it up to? This seems like its going to be longer than 26 episodes imo. I like it so far, very interesting. Really enjoying the music in this anime as well.

Mae
Sat, 04-30-2005, 03:30 PM
The music reminds me a little of .hack//SIGN which has one of my favorite soundtracks. Especially the opening scene with Syaoran and Sakura separated by an invisible wall. I like Clamp's visual style too, lots of flourishes, elaborate patterns. I hope they have a sci-fi setting later, I love their mechanical designs.

As far as I understand it the characters in Tsubasa are suposed to be "alternative world" versions of the Cardcaptor Sakura cast. I think this might actually work out. There are a lot of good Clamp characters, some of which probably wouldn't otherwise be animated because the manga they're in, although good, are too short (like Wish or Clover). And we can play "identify the manga source." Speaking of which, does anyone know if Kurogane or Fye are from anything else? Or caught another reference?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 04-30-2005, 07:20 PM
don't have a clue about them either, though i think one of the guys with yuko the witch was also from CCS, you know, the english kid who's actually an really old magician.
oh, and Lee's (Syoaran, but since he's chinese his last name is Lee) Kudan beast reminds me a bit of rayearth, but i can't be sure.

did the manga come out compltley? and if so, where can it be downloaded from?

anyway, an anime to keep track of!

monkeyman
Sat, 04-30-2005, 10:53 PM
I've watched the first 2 episodes and i think its a pretty good anime. the first episode wasn't the greatest but i guess it layed down the foundation for the anime. there are alot of familiar charecters in here though ^^. oh well so long as the story is good i really don't mind if the charecter graphics got taken from other anime series.

Ryllharu
Sun, 05-01-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
did the manga come out compltley? and if so, where can it be downloaded from?

anyway, an anime to keep track of!

There are close to as many books released in the US than there are chapters scanned. Book 6 weill be released sometime in July and pieces of book 8 (Chapter 54) scanned. As far as I can tell it is no where even close to completion.

Chaos
Mon, 05-02-2005, 12:04 AM
Spoilers.....

Is it just me or was episode 4 really bad...I mean its cool if there's not a lot of action but I just found the entire episode boring and pretty useless.

DDBen
Mon, 05-02-2005, 11:05 AM
So far I'm really not impressed I've seen the first 4 episodes and it seems like bad fanfiction to me.

monkeyman
Tue, 05-03-2005, 10:08 PM
episode 4 wasn't my favorite but it wasn't the worst either. Oh well just hope 5 is a lil better ^^. Not really sure but from what i've seen my predictions for the anime is that they'll all gain something on their journey better then what they gave up. Soooo i think that he'll develop a better relationship with sakura then what they had before but thats just my personal prediction what are your guys?

GLS
Tue, 05-03-2005, 10:46 PM
Episode 4 was kind of a bore i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif Ep. 5 does look to be a bit better, though. We get to see another Kudan technique, and Fai in action.

pakman
Tue, 05-03-2005, 11:44 PM
i just started watching this anime and it seems pretty good. but i didnt like ep.4 it was really boring. but ep.5 seems to be promising.

Black ops
Tue, 05-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Since there has been time for everyone to decide. What fansub group should I download this from? Ani-Kraze, Keep and several other sub groups are doing this. From the looks of it Dattebayo has the most leechers and seeders. But from you guys it said that AF & Solar is best. What should I download for archiving purposes?

Souda
Tue, 05-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by: Mae
does anyone know if Kurogane or Fye are from anything else? Or caught another reference?

Kurogane and Fye are two of the few characters that weren't taken from an another Clamp series^^ Kurogane is cool cause he's a ninja and he makes me laugh. But I don't like Fai cause he acts so ...feminine. Though Clamp always has those type of guys.

I like how Xiao Lan is the hero of the story, but I don't like how he acts so docile. <:0 I think the music makes it seem it like it's .Hack except with Clamp characters and overall it's an ok series. Not one of Clamp's best, but I'll keep watching because I like Xiao and I miss Clamp works~

monkeyman
Wed, 05-11-2005, 01:37 PM
is it me or is the couple that they're staying with from the x series. I hated that anime it was so sad.............

well if they are the same charecters i'm glad they finaly got together ^^.

Aeon
Sun, 05-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Now that they are going to a new world does that mean they won't have their kudon's anymore? If so I'll be a little disapointed since the dragon was cool.

Mae
Mon, 05-16-2005, 07:37 PM
I think the sparks that left their bodies as they traveled to the next world were supposed to be the kudon leaving. It looks like they'll get a new set of powers at each stop. Nothing too special in this ep, but nice music again.

ToFuGuY
Tue, 05-17-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by: monkeyman
is it me or is the couple that they're staying with from the x series.

yes sorata and arashi are from x.

monkeyman
Wed, 05-18-2005, 04:00 PM
=') i'm so happy. I despised that anime because those 2 died ^^. But I'm so happy that there is finaly a happy ending ='). Even if it's on a different anime..............

Aeon
Sun, 05-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I think the sparks that left their bodies as they traveled to the next world were supposed to be the kudon leaving. It looks like they'll get a new set of powers at each stop. Nothing too special in this ep, but nice music again.

Just watched ep7 and you were right. They didn't show the Dragon enough for it to be gone alreadyi/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

SamuraiOdin
Fri, 05-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Just watched all 6 episodes so far from Anime-kraze, and I gotta say that I'm really enjoying this series. A-Keep seems like they'll be the fast subber for this series, anyone know what their sub quality is like?

ToFuGuY
Tue, 06-07-2005, 08:44 PM
i had watched the entire series except for the recent ones because i had to format my computer, and i have forgot which episode i left off of.

can anyone tell me which episode it was where the main characters arrive at the second world??

SamuraiOdin
Tue, 06-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Episode 7 is where they leave the world with the Kudans and arrive in the new world.

ToFuGuY
Tue, 06-07-2005, 10:49 PM
ok thanks

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 06-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Does anyone know where to download the ost to this series? If it is even out?

Mae
Sun, 06-26-2005, 09:30 PM
I want the OST too.... someone post it if they find it.

**Spoilers to ep 12**

I liked how they finished up the last arc, but I wasn't sure where the three boys were from (Campus Detectives? I never saw that one) As for the current ep nothing much happened except for the random giant glowing whale (trippy.....) and some more of Sakura's memories. I wonder if they think up random bizarre things first and then figure out how to put them in the story? Well, new arc next week. This series isn't anything earth-shattering, but so far has a good consistant quality.

GLS
Sun, 06-26-2005, 09:55 PM
An OST will be out July 6th.

As for the 3 boys (the Miteshu), it's amazing how they were potrayed to be really strong people, yet couldnt even get past the barrier into town. They also had a close resemblance to the main trio.
Not much going on in 12. Turned out there wasn't a feather there.

I've been enjoying TC. Like you say, Mae, its maintained good quality throughout.
Anyone know how long TC will be?

Swee
Mon, 06-27-2005, 07:46 AM
well. the second world that Syaoran and gang went to was a waste of time i think. Syaoran didn't really need to have the Hijutsu that the stupid king possess to defeat him. but the series is still cool. they now is getting to another world and wonder what is the new power they gonna possess. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Darknodin
Mon, 06-27-2005, 07:29 PM
...none... looked like a filler to me... but that scale thing might be important

chubakka
Tue, 06-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Is it just me....or does it seem like.....this anime kind of draggggsss..... Just my opinion....I think the story is good, but it could use up a lot less time with the filler conversations, and slow-panning...anyone else think this?

Darknodin
Wed, 06-29-2005, 03:33 PM
yea... the feather things reminds me of the Inu-Yasha crystal shard....
hopefully in this anime there are only like... 4 of them... and then the real story can start... or someone has set to gather the rest and he's the (second) main villain

MrTicTac
Tue, 07-05-2005, 07:28 PM
hmm I buy the manga, but now i'm gonna stop,, Tsubasa Chronicle animated is really fun to watch

and damn mokona and sakura's voices are sooo cute *dies* ,, Mokona: "Hyuuu" - Sakura: "Syaoran!" *dies of cuteness* x__x

music also has some weird-good feeling like in .hack series' and noir hmm same guy(s) maybe

i think its cute how syaoran and sakura call to each other, i dont think its overdone like other romance animes

Aeon
Wed, 07-06-2005, 09:52 AM
The OST is out http://tracker.minglong.org:80...84f42d59b8e7bf1f3ffffa (http://tracker.minglong.org:8080/torrents/%5BNipponsei%5D%20Tsubasa%20Chronicle%20Original%2 0Soundtrack%20-%20Future%20Soundscape%20I%20%5B320k%5D.zip.torren t?info_hash=bbb4669371ee18641e84f42d59b8e7bf1f3fff fa), I hope it has the song on it from the person that dis the music for Madlax.

MrTicTac
Thu, 07-07-2005, 01:28 PM
it only looks like getting the feather is the main story, but its really the adventure of getting them, i dunno ~_~ (i guess i can say that for inuyasha too, but in inuyasha there was like a whole bunch of shards, and they lost it over and over again etc and dragged on) like how the relationship of the crew is gonna take place and how sad it is for syaoran to be with sakura who doesnt know him anymore

pacing is pretty good, theyre on ep 13 or something and thats middle of vol. 4 of manga

Darknodin
Fri, 07-08-2005, 05:59 PM
if it doesn't drag iss cool

Mae
Wed, 07-20-2005, 09:08 PM
The pace seems a little slow to me, but maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. It's nice to see something a little more laid back once in a while. And it looks like they are introducing the major opposition with the couple that was spying on them. At least with Sakura's feathers it's unlikely that once she's gathered one someone else can steal it (as in Inuyasha).

And the whole quest to gather sacred/powerful objects is a pretty common theme in anime. Not only Inu Yasha, but also Otogozushi, Fuushugi Yugi, and Groove Adventure Rave just for starters.

Alhuin
Thu, 07-21-2005, 03:55 PM
I just recently started watching the anime. 'Tis the first CLAMP anime I've seen... so I didn't notice that it had cross-overs of other charecters until after I read this thread... hehe...
Anyways... I'm still waiting for ep 14 and 15 to finish downloading... so I can't really post a review of those episodes... But the rest of the series is put well together, I believe. When I saw the first episode, it reminded me of Kingdom Hearts... in the sense that she lost her heart. I was hoping that the "kudan" aspect would become a regular... but, even without them... the series is still great. And I love the music as well.

Now... for a subbing remark... For the first twelve episodes, I got A-Keep's version. For 13-15 I'm getting DB - L-E. The reason for this is because A-Keep hasn't released 13-15 yet. So... I'm assuming that they're versions are the ones to be kept; for archiving/burning purposes?

Hikyuu
Mon, 08-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Hmmm.. I really like this series.. Ive only seen up to the end up the two worlds.. but what I see I like (besides the bad subbing group meh bf is using>&gti/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif the songs are all done by Yuki Kajiura I believe.. and those people were from CLAMP School detectives

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-11-2005, 02:22 PM
D-B and L-E relased 17

Tsubasa Chronicle 17 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/)

Just awsome i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Coriandria
Fri, 08-12-2005, 03:19 AM
Not sure if this is new or useful info but talking with my geeky anime friends I got this bit of news.

CLAMP is having a super special promo right now because this year marks their 15th aniversary making manga/anime. Because of this, Tsubasa Chronicles and xxxholic, their two current projects, is showcasing all the work they have done for the past 15 years (use of the old character modals) as well as just being a huge undertaking themselves with overlapping plot and such. It's a huge deal and is being accompanied by a special collector's chess set you can buy where they ship you like 1 or 2 pieces a month with all the clamp characters as the chess pieces. I'll make another post with a link to the chest set but for now I should probably be sleeping.

Just some info for those wondering why CLAMP was using old character modals.

Phoenix20578
Sun, 08-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Tsubasa Chronicle 18 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/) is out. This series is just getting better and better. Action, comedy, and romance, all in one.

dark maginn
Sun, 08-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by: Phoenix20578
Tsubasa Chronicle 18 (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/) is out. This series is just getting better and better. Action, comedy, and romance, all in one.

ya i agree with u

Mae
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Question on #18: Shaoran obviously recognizes the woman working at the infromation booth. Does anyone know from where? Oh, and how did Shoran become blind in one eye?

And I'm liking the oni-hunter world so far. Plenty of cuteness, but dangerous underneath.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 08-25-2005, 12:22 PM
Question on #18: Shaoran obviously recognizes the woman working at the infromation booth. Does anyone know from where? Oh, and how did Shoran become blind in one eye?

They haven't said it yet. I think they'll explain in 19.

Phoenix20578
Sat, 08-27-2005, 07:32 PM
19 is out. Here's the link:
http://a.scarywater.net/live-e...BAC57F7%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_19_%5B5BAC57F7%5D.avi.torre nt)
Sorry about the double post.

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 08-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Finally ep 19. Awsome.

dark maginn
Sat, 08-27-2005, 09:11 PM
19 is out. Here's the link:
http://a.scarywater.net/live-e...BAC57F7%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_19_%5B5BAC57F7%5D.avi.torre nt)
Sorry about the double post.

i dont think its a double post cause its in different time and day

Sun, 08-28-2005, 03:17 AM
I want to know more about Kurogane's past. He's interesting.

dark maginn
Sun, 08-28-2005, 07:26 AM
i think kuroganes is the coolest char on this series

Phoenix20578
Tue, 08-30-2005, 01:58 PM
19 was pretty good. The fights were great, but the best part was when Syaoran decides to use a sword. I hope its the sword from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Enderz
Sun, 09-04-2005, 07:07 AM
i dont like the idea that he will start using sword we allready goy kuu-chan for that i think he should had blades stuck to his feats.

BTW: his it just an injuri or is he a little blind in his right ey

Sorry my comp got a little wierd so the words got all messed upi/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Phoenix20578
Sun, 09-04-2005, 01:18 PM
I think he's blind in his right eye.
Anyway, 20 is out for your downloading pleasure:
http://a.scarywater.net/db/t20.torrent

Wed, 09-07-2005, 01:45 AM
sorry...replied in the wrong thread O_O

Darknodin
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:46 PM
wow... this series seems to have progressed... I stopped watching with the golden aired woman and stuff... I was finding the pace to be much too slow... does it pick up?

Phoenix20578
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:49 PM
It stays at the same pase as always. But the action and story line make up for it.

Darknodin
Wed, 09-07-2005, 06:50 PM
okay... i guess i'll download em... I still have 1-13...

kenren
Sun, 09-11-2005, 01:07 AM
here ! (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/)

21 by db @ le

Phoenix20578
Sun, 09-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Great episode. I'm still confused by one thing. Tsubasa Chronicle is supposed to be 26 episodes from what i've read. This looks like it will go on for at least another 26 episodes. Does anyone know anything?

Phoenix20578
Sun, 09-25-2005, 10:44 AM
Tsubasa Chronicle - 23 (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_23_%5BAC828679%5D.avi.torre nt) Is out.

And since no one posted it, 22 (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_22_%5B94273618%5D.avi.torre nt) is out too.

dark maginn
Sun, 09-25-2005, 12:16 PM
im on episode 21 anyone know why syraorans right eye is slow?

Phoenix20578
Sun, 09-25-2005, 04:51 PM
He's blind in his right eye

dark maginn
Sun, 09-25-2005, 05:31 PM
oh thanks cause the they didnt say in the anime

Tue, 09-27-2005, 01:43 AM
Great episode. I'm still confused by one thing. Tsubasa Chronicle is supposed to be 26 episodes from what i've read. This looks like it will go on for at least another 26 episodes. Does anyone know anything?

I surfed around and I think I saw the same thing about it being 26 episodes long. Tsubasa Chronicle might just be one of those animes that only tells the beginning arc of the manga. A shame though, if this is true. I was getting attached to the characters. :<

Augury
Tue, 09-27-2005, 08:06 PM
Syaoran's right eye: They do say he's blind in the right eye in the anime, but not in episode 1-21.

26 eps: I read a post over at bleachforums stating that Tsubasa Chronicle is going to go for 26 eps, take a break (half year?), do season 2 later, have another break, and finish with season 3 a bit after that. So essentially it'd be 70-some episodes with breaks instead of fillers.

Phoenix20578
Tue, 09-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by: Augury
26 eps: I read a post over at bleachforums stating that Tsubasa Chronicle is going to go for 26 eps, take a break (half year?), do season 2 later, have another break, and finish with season 3 a bit after that. So essentially it'd be 70-some episodes with breaks instead of fillers.

Thank god! I was hoping that they'ed do something like that. Thanks for the info.

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 09-27-2005, 10:11 PM
I heard that it was going to be more than three seasons. Since there are going to be I think 15 - 20 mangas probably 164 eps or so.

Foomanchew24
Sun, 10-02-2005, 06:02 PM
Episode 23 out

http://a.scarywater.net/live-e...7FD3B13%5D.avi.torrent (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_24_%5BB7FD3B13%5D.avi.torre nt)

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-02-2005, 09:19 PM
LOL, that episode was funny and awsome. I did not see the virtual reality thing coming at all.

revel911
Tue, 10-04-2005, 10:45 AM
Quick Question about Syaoran? In Episode 18 tehy start talking about how his right eye is messed up? Did I miss why?

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 11:21 AM
They start up about it because his reaction on his right side
is slower than his left. They notice it when he fights.

revel911
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Right, but why? Was he hurt in soem bad way, doe she have bad vision,e ct.....

Phoenix20578
Tue, 10-04-2005, 05:42 PM
They never say HOW he lost sight in his right eye, they just say he did and don't explain it.

poopdeville
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:15 AM
It's kind of cool how his teacher is blind in one eye as well though. I wonder if he blinded Syaoran.

Mae
Thu, 10-06-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by: poopdeville
It's kind of cool how his teacher is blind in one eye as well though. I wonder if he blinded Syaoran.

No, definately not. Syaoran was blind in his right eye when they met, and his teacher commented that they were the same like that. Maybe he was born that way?

I really like the references to Clover, one of my favorite Clamp works. I would have rather seen Sue and Kazuhiko, but the singer is cool too. And Fairy Park is from Clover as well. As for the oni hunters, the girls witht he dog seems familiar, maybe from X? And of course the two robots from Chobits.

Since the singer is with the group Syaoran's teacher is seaking, and we know she's working for that dark guy who's after Sakura, maybe the two spying on our heroes are vampires??

Jadugar
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Does anyone recommend watching it. I have all the 24 episodes just sitting on my hard disk. I need the sapce. Shall i delete them or am i missing on something?

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Watch it. One of the best animes i've ever seen. It has something for everyone.

dark maginn
Thu, 10-06-2005, 09:48 PM
yes u should watch i loved it...has comedy,action,and etc.

6Zabuza9
Thu, 10-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by: poopdeville

i think he was blind in the eye b4 he met the teacher dude. Also instead of a blind eye maybe its a fake eye! he mightve lost his eye during a fight when he was little i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Ban Kai
Fri, 10-07-2005, 05:40 PM
i thought Syaoran's right eye was a bit messed up not blind... like his peripheral vision was all screwed up.

aznroyale
Sun, 10-09-2005, 11:45 AM
DB & L-E (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_25_%5BC5C21DA2%5D.avi.torre nt)
eps 25

Chaos
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah, Tsubasa got better in the final episodes of the season...now we have to wait for season 2 to start i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif.

aznroyale
Sun, 10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
eps 26 ends

Phoenix20578
Sun, 10-09-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: Augury

They'll be more Tsubasa Chronicle later on. The manga is pretty
long, so i'd imagine somewhere around 70+ episodes.

aznroyale
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:12 AM
wow man -_- they shouldn't take breaks

kenren
Mon, 10-10-2005, 08:56 AM
dont forget about the movie i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

aznroyale
Mon, 10-10-2005, 09:41 AM
oh yeah the movie ^_^

Phoenix20578
Thu, 10-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Does anyone have an idea of when It'll be released in Japan?

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 10-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I read somewhere that it was arond January.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:22 AM
they should put fillers i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. i wouldnt mind fillers because the people can be creative and send them to crazy worlds with any possibilties and kill as much people in the new worlds, cuz it wont effect any of the story line lol, unlike naruto

Munsu
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:08 PM
Tsubasa Season 2 (2005-10-17 11:14:04)
According to NHK, the network plans to start broadcasting the second season of Tsubasa Chronicle in Spring 2006. The show is currently shown Saturdays at 6:30 PM on NHK's Education Channel. CLAMP has confirmed the announcement on their website. [ discuss (1 posts) ]

animenewsnetwork.com

Phoenix20578
Mon, 10-17-2005, 04:41 PM
Thank god... This series is too amazing to end yet.

aznroyale
Tue, 10-18-2005, 09:41 PM
woot SEASON 2

MFauli
Sun, 10-23-2005, 03:04 AM
Does anybody have a download link for episode 26?
somehow, i cannot find it on dattebayo´s site, but it should have been there long ago?

kenren
Sun, 10-23-2005, 07:00 AM
not released yet...

does episode 26 exist?

aznroyale
Sun, 10-23-2005, 09:34 AM
didnt come out yet

aznroyale
Mon, 10-24-2005, 08:25 PM
woot!!!
DB & L-E (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/t26.torrent)
eps 26

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 10-24-2005, 09:58 PM
Finally.

6Zabuza9
Tue, 10-25-2005, 03:46 AM
season 2 starts around end of naruto fillers? spring is gonna be a very good anime season i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Munsu
Tue, 10-25-2005, 04:05 AM
Finally started watching this...

I think it's pretty interesting thus far... I'm in episode 7 at the moment...

I'll catch up soon enough, though I'll probably wait till Anime-Kraze finishes up the series... Luckily they've released 3 episodes in a row, and only have 4 to go

Enderz
Tue, 10-25-2005, 09:39 AM
Have been waiting for this episode im sure it will be awsome

aznroyale
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:18 PM
i want Season 2 already ROAR

Phoenix20578
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: aznroyale
i want Season 2 already ROAR

I feel your pain. The final episode for S1 was good. 1 thing confused me a bit. That guy in the tube had a patch over his left eye, but his right eye was fine. And if I remember corectly, Syaoran's right eye is blind and his left is fine i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

aznroyale
Wed, 10-26-2005, 09:26 PM
yeah i a bit confused also

Ban Kai
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:04 PM
I was wondering if this was gonna come out or not.

Board of Command
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:10 PM
It's Syaoran's "other half". Syaoran's past isn't revealed, so it has to do with what happened before he was adopted.

6Zabuza9
Wed, 10-26-2005, 10:20 PM
wow just watched last epi and it was amazing. i think the wish was wasted though. also the producers did it the smart way and put on reruns instead of having fillers till april i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

aznroyale
Thu, 10-27-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

It's Syaoran's "other half". Syaoran's past isn't revealed, so it has to do with what happened before he was adopted.

thx man i understand now

Thu, 10-27-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command

and I almost thought it was a Syaoran clone o_O

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Just watched episode 23 since it was released by Kraze...

Good stuff happens here...

Apparently Sakura, Fay, and Syaoran died...

I wonder what really happened cause they can't kill them yet, especially without us knowing the full story behind them, I guess they got sent to another dimension or something....

Kraze better release the remaining episodes soon damnit

Edit: I really like all the music that has been played on this series, I especially like the arabic type music that plays when something is about to go down...

Death13a
Sat, 11-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Well most ppl here watching/finished watching TC by Live-Evil so if you want you can finish watching Live-Evil subs and then wait for Kraze. It your choice.

Munsu
Sat, 11-12-2005, 02:33 PM
I'm aware of that...

Munsu
Wed, 11-16-2005, 12:01 AM
Anime-Kraze finally released the last episodes...

So I can finally finish the series, will probably do tomorrow or something...

BTW, Episode 24 was pretty nice... nice little twist with the world being a virtual reality game...

No real surprise that the bar singer was the Vampire Seishirou is looking for... But I hope nothing happens to her, I like her...

Phoenix20578
Thu, 11-24-2005, 08:59 PM
I like her also. Too bad we dont see her again i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Munsu
Fri, 11-25-2005, 01:40 PM
I finished the series a couple of weeks back since anime-kraze finally released all the episodes....

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this series, I wasn't buying all the hype it had, but in the end it turned out to be a nice series... And I think that the following seasons are going to be even better, especially with Syaoran mastering the sword...

And to know that in episode 26 Sakura could've saved us a lot of trouble by just wishing that her memories get restored...

Phoenix20578
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:31 PM
Awww, fuck! Tsubasa Chronicle was just lisenced by funmation. Hopefully, Kraze and LE-DB will

masamuneehs
Wed, 12-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Shinsens Drops Tsubasa Chronicle, Solty Rei also.
http://www.shinsen-subs.org/

Munsu
Wed, 12-07-2005, 11:26 PM
L-E & DB will surely not do it, mainly because L-E won't....

No one cares for Shinsen (though I care for their Solty Rei)....

Anime-Kraze will probably do it, unless they receive a C&D...

But I'll say this, Tsubasa Chronicle is a popular enough series for some other group to pick it up, or some rogue group to do it...

Fiss240
Thu, 12-08-2005, 12:25 AM
I'm sure there will be, still disappointing news. One of the better animes out there with really good long term prospects.

Phoenix20578
Thu, 12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by: Live-Evil Website
Although not confirmed 100% officially by Funimation it has come to our attention that they are now the legitimate rights holders to the Tsubasa Chronicle Anime.

The evidence for this is as follows -

1) Shinsen-subs received a Cease and Desist letter (a request to stop fansubbing licensed anime) and Tsubasa was mentioned in the list.
2) Funimation has registered www.tsubasa.tv. You can check this yourself using the Network Solutions whois lookup.
3) Animesuki has taken the decision to remove Tsubasa Torrents
4) Animenewsnetwork considered the news important enough to mention it on their news site.

Live-eviL as a rule does not get involved in the subbing of licensed anime. We respect the rights of legitamte rights holders and will discontinue fansubbing of such series.

I know a lot of people will say OMG THAT SUCKS YOU MUST CARRY ON. Our policy is to be better safe than sorry. We dont want to get in to trouble with Funimation and get Cease and Desist Letters ourselves. All such pleas will be ignored.

Unless Funimation outright denies publicly that theyve licensed Tsubasa and put a license by them beyond all doubt we will no longer be involved with Tsubasa.

We would encourage everyone to support the legitimate licensors and buy the DVDs when they are released.

If Kraze drops Tsubasa, I'm gonna cry i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

FelixZeroAlastor
Thu, 12-08-2005, 11:45 PM
That is BS. I hate funimation. I mean come on. Well at least I can still get the Tsubasa mangas. But Solty Rei. Nooooooo!

TheNineTails
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:33 PM
i was wondering when will the next season of tsubasa will arive?

Phoenix20578
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:49 PM
Probably March

aznroyale
Thu, 01-19-2006, 10:59 PM
not going to be march later on

Phoenix20578
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:04 PM
not going to be march later on

Proof!

TheNineTails
Thu, 01-19-2006, 11:59 PM
thx

Munsu
Sat, 03-04-2006, 12:05 AM
I just noticed that there is a Tsubasa Chronicle movie that came out on August, anyone knows anything about this?

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/ani...how=anime&aid=3317 (http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3317)
http://animenewsnetwork.com/en...edia/anime.php?id=5148 (http://animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5148)

By the way, go check out the xxxHOLiC movie, I've heard it's pretty good.

RPG2000
Sat, 03-04-2006, 02:11 AM
yea...looks alright...since I've been following the series (and with season two coming soon...) I'll definitely give it a try...hope for a good movie (with at least some substance to hold on)

* DVD-Raw file (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[Q-R]_Theatrical_Feature_Tsubasa_Chronicle_-_Torikago_no_Kuni_no_Himegimi_(DVD_XviD_720x480_30 fps_AC3_5.1ch_Dual_Audio).mkv.torrent) is already out (been for a while...Feb. 25, 2006, same day xxxHOLIC DVD was released into the market ) *

Munsu
Tue, 03-07-2006, 10:49 PM
Shinsen just released the Tsubasa Chronicle Movie:

http://208.201.230.46:8000/tor...68DD960ED26C5F4A081452 (http://208.201.230.46:8000/torrents/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_Torikago_no_Kuni_no_Hime gimi_%5BD289B588%5D.avi.torrent?F6EA68023EAC6A2EEA 68DD960ED26C5F4A081452)

Munsu
Mon, 03-13-2006, 07:34 PM
They've just re-released the movie with a DVD source, so you should get this instead:

http://shinsen.b33r.net/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_-_Tori_Kago_no_Kuni_no_Himegimi_%5BDVD%5D%5B87DBE85 8%5D.mkv.torrent

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-13-2006, 07:56 PM
They've just re-released the movie with a DVD source, so you should get this instead:

http://shinsen.b33r.net/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_-_Tori_Kago_no_Kuni_no_Himegimi_%5BDVD%5D%5B87DBE85 8%5D.mkv.torrent
Bummer again.
Just finished downloading the previous version.
Not my day.

Munsu
Wed, 03-15-2006, 06:21 AM
I'm surprised no one is discussing the movie, even though we got a hell lot of discussion from the TV series...

Well I liked the movie, it was more like a normal episode with some extended minutes, around 10.

There was no development like in the series, they were just sent in to another world and the fighting starts pretty much right away.

Now, to wait for season 2.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-15-2006, 09:50 AM
I liked the movie, but was somewhat dissapointed it was only 35 minutes long.
Also, we never really saw how Fye (Fai) and Kuropo (Kurogane) got captured.

I guess they did air the 2 movies together... xxxHolic and this one, with the same ticket. Because I would not pay to see only a 35min movie.

The animation was very good, really colorful as well.

And the story, I felt it a little rushed... at least there was a S+S moment, even though Sakura would most likely forget it in a day or two, thnks to Yuuko's spell.

Aramis
Wed, 03-15-2006, 10:05 AM
I never watched more than 4 episodes of the anime, didn't really like it. This movie was nice though and it didn't seem to have ties to whatever happened in the anime.
It's short so there isn't enough time to get fed up about anything. Animation was superb and it left me a happy mood in the end...score one for the plane walkers.

Munsu
Wed, 03-15-2006, 10:15 AM
And the story, I felt it a little rushed... at least there was a S+S moment, even though Sakura would most likely forget it in a day or two, thnks to Yuuko's spell.

I don't think she forgets new memories, she just can't remember the old ones.

Tsukasa
Wed, 03-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Yea I was also disappointed that this movie was so short and it seemed more like a regular episode than a movie. I'm kinda anxious to see season 2 aswell.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:57 AM
I never watched more than 4 episodes of the anime, didn't really like it. This movie was nice though and it didn't seem to have ties to whatever happened in the anime.
It's short so there isn't enough time to get fed up about anything. Animation was superb and it left me a happy mood in the end...score one for the plane walkers.

Thats the good part of Tsubasa.
You can easily fit this movie after ep 26.

I have yet to rewatch it to know, but the clothes they use on the movie are somewhat familiar.

EDIT:

I don't think she forgets new memories, she just can't remember the old ones.

Remember Outo Country? Sakura blacks out when she tries to tell Syaoran she is falling for him. And then she forgets.
(Can't remember though it this part was animated... it WAS in the manga.)

Munsu
Wed, 03-15-2006, 12:50 PM
No, she didn't forget... She only forgot about the thought process that was making her remember him on the past, she didn't forget anything she went through with Syaoran since she had awakened.

RyougaZell
Wed, 03-15-2006, 11:50 PM
No, she didn't forget... She only forgot about the thought process that was making her remember him on the past, she didn't forget anything she went through with Syaoran since she had awakened.

To me, she forgets she wanted to tell Syaoran her feelings. Even as far as forgeting that feeling that moment. Part of the payment for Mokona... never allowing her to love him again. Still she keeps falling for him over and over.

At least that was my impression :p

Phoenix20578
Thu, 03-16-2006, 12:03 AM
To me, she forgets she wanted to tell Syaoran her feelings. Even as far as forgeting that feeling that moment. Part of the payment for Mokona... never allowing her to love him again. Still she keeps falling for him over and over.

At least that was my impression :p

I'm sorry, but that is a very wrong impression. I remember that episode very well. She was never about to tell him the she loves him. All she was saying is how she thinks he must have been a very important friend. When she is about to remember some of her past, the effect hits and it is erased from her mind. The payment to the witch only effects Sakura's memories, not her feelings.

Munsu
Thu, 03-16-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah, that's the way I remember it also. She forgot of the thought process that Syaoran was a childhood friend that she used to love. But after she gets "struck" she forgets what they were just talking about, but it's evident that she still feels something for Syaroran since immediately after she tells him that she wonders if she'll be able to remember him when they gather all the feathers. That curiosity is evidence enough that Sakura has not lost any of her new developing feeling toward Syaoran.

RyougaZell
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:42 AM
I seriously need to re-read the manga then.
Actually, I got stock in chapter 90... I wont spoil anything, but I really need to find where to read up to chapter 110

Munsu
Thu, 03-16-2006, 09:47 AM
I've only seen the anime, so I don't know how the issue is presented in the manga, I should start reading the manga myself though.

6Zabuza9
Sat, 04-29-2006, 05:33 PM
season 2 starts today!!!!!!! :)

t1no
Sat, 04-29-2006, 09:44 PM
http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_27_%5B9C44DD75%5D.avi.torre nt

Official Site:
http://www3.nhk.or.jp/anime/tsubasa/

6Zabuza9
Sun, 04-30-2006, 05:23 AM
as expected the episode is already subbed be dattebayo
http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/

Keen1_Te
Sun, 04-30-2006, 09:08 AM
Well, there's a joint after all. Glad DB_L-E is still doing it, they're a great team.

Was pleased with what I saw, it was nice that they got "into the action" right away, so it really felt like episode 27 and not a new series, despite the long wait. Sakura was as cute as ever aswell, and I really liked the new ending song for some reason. Welcome back, Tsubasa..

FelixZeroAlastor
Sun, 04-30-2006, 11:11 AM
Yes finally. This is what I have been waiting for. This first episode was great. I haven't read past the manga that they have released down here ,but it looks like they are in a world that isn't in the manga. Someone who downloads them can verify weather or not thay are starting where the first season ended or if they have jumped. My favorite part of the episode was when Tomoyo came in. That was great. Especially seeing her with her camera like in CCS. Even though there are tons of other animes out now this one is at the top of my list and will remain.

BioAlien
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:06 AM
ah... great! gonna watch this episode later today (gotta sleep =.=)
does anyone know if Anime-Kraze will sub season 2 like they did with season 1?

Bread-sama
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:11 AM
ah... great! gonna watch this episode later today (gotta sleep =.=)
does anyone know if Anime-Kraze will sub season 2 like they did with season 1?
They won't sub Tsubasa s2, that's what I've got from Kraze's members :(

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Piffle World is indeed in the manga.
It was a very nice way to start the series. Directly to the action and everything, but I was expecting they started with another world.
But, due to the nature of this series, it really doesn't hurt the timeline.

A must see for a CLAMP fan like me, heh.

Phoenix20578
Mon, 05-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Great follow up to the last season. Sakura was so cute when she crashed :p.

Munsu
Mon, 05-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, it's sad that they're not doing it. Here's for more confirmation:

[06:24] * Topic is '[ www.anime-kraze.org ] !rules !list !guide | BT: http://tracker.danomac.org/a-kraze/ | Triggers: !BC 02 DVD! - !KKM 64! - !BC 01 DVD! - !Monster 73! - !BC 08 DVD! | Other: !triggers | Recruits: /j #ak-recruits (bot providers, BT seeders) [ We are not doing Tsubasa S2 ]

BioAlien
Mon, 05-01-2006, 06:08 PM
well that is sad... (AK not subbing the S2)

this episode was kinda funny, they way Sakura fell was funny/cute.

GLS
Sat, 05-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Ep. 28 is out!

http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_28_%5B0E7A2009%5D.avi.torre nt

Augury
Sat, 05-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Episode 28 is out.
torrent: http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_28_%5B0E7A2009%5D.avi.torre nt

EDIT: Ah, GLS posted just during--

FelixZeroAlastor
Mon, 05-22-2006, 06:51 PM
I think it has been two weeks since Tsubasa had an episode. Did something happen?

RyougaZell
Mon, 05-22-2006, 07:03 PM
I think it has been two weeks since Tsubasa had an episode. Did something happen?

Correction.
Its been 2 weeks since a fansub came out.
It has aired normally in Japan.

Just wait. Live Evil and Dattebayo must be preparing something.

BioAlien
Mon, 05-22-2006, 08:36 PM
they released episode 29 and 30 today at almost the same time (it been some time since they last released it though... but we can't complain about that, can we?)

Augury
Mon, 05-22-2006, 09:02 PM
BT for 29 and 30:
[DB​_L-E]​_Tsubasa​_Chronicle​_29 (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_29_%5B5BCD49B3%5D.avi.torre nt)
[DB​_L-E]​_Tsubasa​_Chronicle​_30​ (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_30_%5B202B7A9F%5D.avi.torre nt)
Doesn't seem like there's much (any?) discussion for this series =\

Ryllharu
Mon, 05-22-2006, 09:21 PM
There's not too much in the way of discussion probably because somehow there are two active threads for this series (the other being the thread for the original series).

*pointing out the obvious*

FelixZeroAlastor
Tue, 05-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Whoops. Sorry for bringing up the original Tsubasa Thread. It figures though. When I ask when the ep is gonna come out it comes out. Well yippers! More Tsubasa!

RyougaZell
Tue, 05-23-2006, 08:33 AM
BT for 29 and 30:
[DB​_L-E]​_Tsubasa​_Chronicle​_29 (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_29_%5B5BCD49B3%5D.avi.torre nt)
[DB​_L-E]​_Tsubasa​_Chronicle​_30​ (http://a.scarywater.net/live-evil/%5BDB_L-E%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_30_%5B202B7A9F%5D.avi.torre nt)
Doesn't seem like there's much (any?) discussion for this series =\

Well.... I only know spoilers for this series... and that somehow almost got me in trouble several weeks ago :D

EDIT:
Or was it on the XXXHolic thread? oh whatever... this series crossover so... its the same :D

Augury
Tue, 05-23-2006, 05:24 PM
Tsubasa Chronicle is one of the few series that I'm following where I haven't gone ahead and read the manga. Perhaps I should...

In any case, I'm surprised that they went back to that spirit/wishing world since I was under the impression that it was a filler episode last season because of its short length. It's also nice to see that Sakura is able to take the spotlight.

6Zabuza9
Mon, 06-12-2006, 04:06 AM
31 was out quite for a long time. since when did db sub slow -.-

Augury
Mon, 06-12-2006, 04:21 AM
It's a joint project between dattebayo and Live-eviL. If you hop over to L-E's forums (http://forum.live-evil.org/), one of the sticky threads (http://forum.live-evil.org/index.php/topic,856.0.html) notes that some of their projects may be delayed because one of their team members is busy with real life commitments.

Church
Sun, 06-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Episode 32 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/%5BYGO%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_06_%5B32%5D_%5B7FDB6C6F%5D.avi.torrent) is out by yugioh. Personally I'd rather have L-E and DB though.

saman
Sun, 06-25-2006, 09:36 PM
ep 33 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[YGO]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_07_[33]_[B58E4529].avi.torrent) and ep 34 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[YGO]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_08_[34]_[6EE07E08].avi.torrent) are also out by ygo. have been for a while...

i really like this arc for some reason. can't wait for the next episode

6Zabuza9
Mon, 06-26-2006, 01:18 AM
apparently L-E has dropped tsubasa and if DB doesnt find a replacement for a few days, they will drop it as well.

DB's Offical Statement:

Press Release - 6/18/2006

DB to Drop Tsubasa Joint

Dattebayo decided today that it would tentatively drop "Tsubasa Chronicles Second Season" after several bumpy releases and three weeks without script delivery.

Tofusensei of Live-Evil, who was responsible for episode translation as well as episode encoding, did not deliver scripts to Dattebayo for the third consecutive week, after making numerous promises to deliver scripts prior to that. He was also the only member of the Live-Evil staff involved on this project, other than interactii, who is involved in both groups.

The original agreement with Tofu-sensei was to have scripts to us by Saturday Mornings, and episodes released late Saturday Nights, in the same way we very successfully conducted the first season of Tsubasa Chronicles.

At this time, Live-Evil is officially dropped from the project, as they do not have the resources to fill out the project, and DB is opening the project to other translators for a period of one week. If no suitable translator is found within one week, the project will be permanently dropped.

Any translators wishing to apply should have moderate prior fansubbing expirence (completion of at least one complete season of a 26 episode show) and will be subject to a test episode. They must be available to deliver a completed script no later than 12 PM Eastern Time, Saturday with the delivery of a 6 AM Eastern Time Raw. DB would also be willing to consider a new joint on the project.

DB would like to reiterate, that the failure is entirely the responsibility of Tofusensei, and not Live-Evil. They worked hard with us to the best of their resources and should the opportunity come up again, DB would be happy to work with Live-Evil.

saman
Tue, 06-27-2006, 08:38 PM
that sucks about db and l-e. i hope they can work something out. in the meantime, ygo is picking up the slack. ep 35 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/[YGO]_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_09_[35]_[E36AD408].avi.torrent) is out.

dragonrage
Wed, 06-28-2006, 06:34 PM
DB has Dropped Tsubasa, why i do not know at the moment. But this seems to be the truth.

MFauli
Thu, 06-29-2006, 05:09 AM
Muri dattebayo, Dattebayo!
Kuso!

Anyway...which other Tsubasa Chronicle 2-dubbing group is good, then?

RyougaZell
Mon, 07-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Yugioh's work is very good.

The Ashura Arc is comming to an end, and I say it was very well adaptated.

TheNineTails
Tue, 07-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Yea Yugioh subs are great, at first i didn't want to download them but then my boredness overtook me and i downloaded em. In the end yugioh fansubs are great xD

saman
Sat, 07-08-2006, 02:22 PM
i'm not sure if anyone's interested, but i figure i can't be the only one who is.

the tsubasa soundtrack III has been released by nipponsei. it's got some pretty good tracks. here's the torrent: http://tracker.minglong.org/torrents/[Nipponsei]%20Tsubasa%20Chronicle%20Original%20Soundtrack%20-%20Future%20Soundscape%20III.zip.torrent

there's also another version of yume no tsubasa out, one that i actually found by accident. it's a duet with makino yui, the seiyuu for sakura, and miyu irino, the seiyuu for syaoran. it's up on gendou.com as "yume no tsubasa duet ver". :)

Augury
Tue, 07-18-2006, 02:00 AM
Yugioh! Subs released 36 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/%5BYGO%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_10_%5B36%5D_%5B8E88CB52%5D.avi.torrent) and 37 (http://tracker.danomac.org/torrents/%5BYGO%5D_Tsubasa_Chronicle_2nd_Series_-_11_%5B37%5D_%5BED1B1FED%5D.avi.torrent) earlier today.

seanos
Tue, 07-18-2006, 02:08 AM
I only watched a couple of episodes from S2 (those jointly released by DB/L-E), just me or has it gone downhill quite considerably?
Also, what are Yugioh subs like?

RyougaZell
Tue, 07-18-2006, 08:13 AM
Tsubasa can't go downhill since the series never really had any "level".

I mean... the adaptation was always so-so

And even though they took like a 6month break they began with several fillers (between Piffle World and the one were they meet the Yasha and Ashura follorwers)

seanos
Tue, 07-18-2006, 09:34 AM
Well, it seems to have struck a new low period then from the first half dozen episodes I watched from the second season.
Never said was an excellent series, but it was at least watchable.

Church
Tue, 07-18-2006, 10:00 AM
I agree, not the greatest but still watchable. Plus there's not a lot of options right now either.

RyougaZell
Tue, 07-18-2006, 01:09 PM
Well... CLAMP's anime adaptations seems to suffer almost always.

Till now, the only good adaptations I've seen are Rayearth, Angelic Layer and X (despite the filler ending)

CCS had over 80% filler episodes.
Chobits had over 60% fillers which were evil.
Tsubasa and XXXHolic share the same pain.

Angelic Layer also had a lot of filler, but were good, in contrast to the others.

Zati
Mon, 11-27-2006, 04:53 PM
If anyone still watches this, YGO just finished the series and released the Season 2 batch torrent :

Episode 1-26 Season 2 - YGO (http://yugioh.fansub-torrents.com/%5BYGO%5D%20Tsubasa%20Chronicle%20-%20Season%202%20-%20Episodes%201-26%20%5BComplete%5D.torrent)

I need to find time to watch this but I still follow and read the Tsubasa manga and its great.

RyougaZell
Mon, 11-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Finally! Now I can finally burn and archive this series.

The manga is doing great, while the anime is... no opinion...

Although I really want to see the Ten no Ryu and Shi no Ryu on the 3rd season next april.

Munsu
Mon, 08-20-2007, 01:38 AM
Don't have info on a third season (which is expected), but got news on an OVA that takes place in the second season.

A separate project from the Tsubasa Chronicle anime, this time handled by Production I.G. and Nanase/Ageha Ohkawa (CLAMP`s scriptwriter), Tsubasa TOKYO REVELATIONS are three 25-minutes OVAs covering the Tokyo Arc, which should have taken place in the anime after episode 42. Each of the three DVDs will only be sold in Japan in a special limited edition together with volumes 21, 22 and 23 of the manga.

When Sakura, Syaoran, Fye, Kurogane and Mokona arrive in a strange and desolate desertic world and meet a misterious hooded group, little can they imagine that the inevitable events that will take place in this world will make their journey take a dramatic turn and change their lives forever...

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5301

YGO is planning on subbing it, here are their comments:

The new Tsubasa OVAs (OVD [Original Video DVD]) are called Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations. The first episode DVD comes out with the graphic novel on November 16 2007. Look forward for it until the time comes. :D

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-20-2007, 08:53 AM
I've known about them for several months now actually.
3rd season was cancelled due to the bad anime.

This OVA series will have the mature theme the manga has... will surely be good when they are released.

Munsu
Mon, 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Where did you get your info that a 3rd season was cancelled?

RyougaZell
Mon, 08-20-2007, 03:20 PM
I saw it long ago here: http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/
Yes... I am aware that its a fan-page... but they have always given accurate info. They showed first images of CLAMP in Wonderland 2, plus they made the announcement of the Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations (the 3 ova) first than anybody.
Plus... Tsubasa 3rd Season was scheduled for last april...
Anyways... browsing that page I saw several new CLAMP in Wonderland 2 screens... I seriously need THAT video (being the CLAMP-addict I am).
Oh yeah... xxxHoLiC season 2 is also mentioned on that page...

I won't say anything since it would be spoiler... but the anime was TOO light for the current manga... specially the Tokyo season (which is from were the OVAS will be made)

Tsubasa manga is incredible... while the anime, while enjoyable at times, lacked sense.

Munsu
Mon, 08-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Man, reading that site is a pain in the ass... couldn't find the news on it after browsing a couple of pages; my eyes started to hurt. I'll take your word for it.

Anyways, I hope they continue the story after this OVA series... either by more OVAs, Movies, TV Series, doesn't matter.

Church
Tue, 08-21-2007, 08:59 PM
YES! moar xxxholic!!!
The only thing CLAMP made that's worth being excited for. I love that series.

Munsu
Sat, 09-22-2007, 06:03 PM
Here's the PV for Revelations OVA by DATS:
http://bt.dats.us/download.php?action=torrent&info_hash=00902804cbb5d24732f43e4523c08d10d1d01293

Looks pretty good. Hopefully more OVAs or a third season will be made using this new staff.

RyougaZell
Sat, 09-22-2007, 06:21 PM
I won't say details... but the manga has gotten so dark lately the only way for a 3rd season to be done is if they indeed keep this staff... the previous one just plainly ruined the real esence of Tsubasa

RyougaZell
Sun, 11-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Now people who don't read the manga can finally see real Tsubasa anime...

Tokyo Revelations Ova 01 (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_RESERVoir_CHRoNiCLE_-_Tokyo_Revelations_OVA_-_01_%5B2E16894A%5D.avi.torrent)

Lots of blood on the ground... Almost all X characters... Kamui and Fuuma leading their opposing teams (from X)... and weird watching Kazuki and Nataku together.

Great animation... great music... doesn't ignore the crossover with xxxHoLIC (like the xxxHoLIC anime did).

Knives122
Tue, 12-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Yeah I was going to ask if the X teams were switched around, but it obviously means that Kamui picked the dragons of earth.

Which is awesome :p

RyougaZell
Fri, 02-01-2008, 11:23 PM
Tokyo Revelations Ova 02

http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_RESERVoir_CHRoNiCLE_-_Tokyo_Revelations_OVA_-_02_%5BDVD%5D%5BDA222E0A%5D.mkv.torrent

Freaking amazing...

And the manga just got better too...

RyougaZell
Fri, 03-21-2008, 04:02 PM
The Grand Finale of the Tokyo Revelations OVA (http://bt.shinsen-subs.org/%5BShinsen-Subs%5D_Tsubasa_RESERVoir_CHRoNiCLE_-_Tokyo_Revelations_OVA_-_03_%5BDVD%5D%5BFinal%5D%5B85B14C41%5D.mkv.torrent )

Very well played.
Outstanding animation.
Nothing was sacrificied for the sake of a 'small ova'
And a great addition not on the manga.

ian_sanzo
Mon, 03-31-2008, 07:29 AM
I have a question, is the last episode of tokyo revelations the last episode for the whole series?

ian_sanzo
Mon, 03-31-2008, 07:30 AM
I have a question, is the last episode of Tokyo Revelations the last episode for the whole series?

RyougaZell
Mon, 03-31-2008, 09:35 AM
Animated? Yes.
Story wise? No.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 05-31-2008, 03:43 AM
Been downloading Aone's Tsubasa Tokyo Relevations OVA since they've been coming out, and finally decided to watch them.

Are these three OVAs stand alone/alternative storylines, like Hellsing OVAs, or are they an extention of the TV series? If the latter, would you recommend I watch any prior material before watching this?

Edit: eh, got bored and finished OVA 2. I want to watch the series now. Which subs would you guys recommend?

Buffalobiian
Wed, 12-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Being drawn into the Tsubasa TV series after watching the Tokyo OVAs, it was kind of disappointing. Main thing is that the entire series in general felt slow. Sometimes I'd be sitting there wondering why I'm watching rather than skimming. Still, it was necessary. The stuff going on in the OVA actually makes sense now :p

Another complaint would be not enough Fye development until the OVA, which didn't talk about anything specific anyway (he was really out of his "fake character" there). I guess it can't be helped if the manga didn't go into detail at those points, so I might go check that out.

Surely the OVA would make them consider another TV series based on Production IG's staff, no? I guess we can only hope for more.

edit: NEXT OVA ANNOUNCED

A new OVA series, entitled Tsubasa Shunraiki (ツバサ春雷記, Tsubasa Shunraiki?) (Tsubasa Spring Thunder Chronicle) was announced in volume 24 of the Japanese manga. The OVA will consist of 2 DVD releases, the first coming with volume 26 of the manga, which will be released in March 2009. These OVAs will cross over with two announced xxxHOLiC OVAs (entitled xxxHOLiC Shunmuki (xxxHOLiC 春夢記, xxxHOLiC Shunmuki?) (xxxHOLiC Spring Dreams Chronicle)), the first of which will come with Volume 14 of the xxxHOLiC manga, which is scheduled to be released on February 17, 2009. This will be a continuation of Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, which will feature the "Japan" arc

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-07-17/tsubasa-manga-to-bundle-new-anime-dvd-next-february

RyougaZell
Wed, 12-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Tsubasa anime was bad. VERY bad. The ova treatment is way better. It follows the story loyally, unlike the series. Specially since this part has gotten darker.

Although I don't like them skipping arcs... the Japan arc is 2 arcs after the last ova series.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Did the anime cover all the arcs prior to the Tokyo one? I'm considering the manga, so I'll have to find out which chapter the Tokyo arc was, as well as any other bits and pieces that were missing.

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-11-2008, 09:46 AM
If you can, check the whole manga. Its not that long anyway.
The anime did cover all the arcs, but also made a lot of filler.For instance, returning to several worlds was filler, alongside the bus arc and the like.

The manga has more detail and more direct crossovers with xxxHoLIC

I was looking forward the next arc after Tokyo, since it involved Eagle, Lantis and Angel-Hikaru (from Angelic Layer). Plus a Gothic-Lolita Sakura... bleh.

And... without spoiling... the latest chapters and revelations have been fantastic in the manga.

EDIT:

There are currently 206 chapters. The manga is on its final arc actually.

The "Tokyo Revelations" arc began on chapter 107 and ended on chapter 135. But I still recommend reading them all.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 12-11-2008, 05:05 PM
I'll find time to check it out then. Thanks.

RyougaZell
Thu, 12-11-2008, 05:57 PM
You can read it all online on www.onemanga.com if you do not wish to download all of the chapters 1 at a time.

ian_sanzo
Sat, 12-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Man this is really better when u read the manga instead of watching the anime. the series was really slow and i often fall asleep during season 1.

RyougaZell
Wed, 04-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Tsubasa Shunmuki 01
http://acg.edwardk.info/%5BACG%5D%20Tsubasa%20Shunraiki%2001%20%5B2E7BCA5A %5D.mkv.torrent

Be aware that this OVA directly crossovers with xxxHoLiC Shunraki, and to do so they had to skip two whole arcs from the manga.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 04-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Tsubasa Shunmuki 01
http://acg.edwardk.info/%5BACG%5D%20Tsubasa%20Shunraiki%2001%20%5B2E7BCA5A %5D.mkv.torrent

Be aware that this OVA directly crossovers with xxxHoLiC Shunraki, and to do so they had to skip two whole arcs from the manga.

I don't see why they had to do that, unless you're saying an xxxHolic OVA was released with this one, and they absolutely wanted both to be in parallel.

I just really liked the Fye developments I guess, so I wanted to see it animated. Otherwise, this was good supplement material for the manga. This would be much more confusing though, compared to previous OVAs and TV works, for those watching it without further explanation.

RyougaZell
Sun, 04-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Well... they wanted to make a new xxxHOLIC ova, which showed the direct crossover with Tsubasa. And no cross passed when they were at Celes. Although I wished they had animated the Gothic Piffle world. I wanted to see Eagle, Angel Hikaru, Lantis and the Gothic Sakura.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 04-19-2009, 01:00 AM
I suppose that makes sense to animate this arc then. They omitted lots of Fye-moments in the TV run anyway.

It feels like they put a lot more effort into the Tokyo Revelations OVAs than this one. Maybe it was just the low quality encode.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 05-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Tsubasa Shunraiki - Episode 2 (http://acg.fansub-torrents.com/%5BACG%5D%20Tsubasa%20Shunraiki%2002%20%5BD85ECE5E %5D.avi.torrent)