PDA

View Full Version : Izumo - Takeki Tsurugi no Senki

Munsu
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:23 AM
I think many of you should enjoy this series, just started and released by RevQuest and C1Anime

here's a link to the torrent

Izumo Episode 1 (http://revquest-fansubs.com/bittorrent/%5BRQ-C1%5DIzumo-Takeki_Tsurugi_no_Senki_-_01_%5BA593D3F1%5D.torrent)

This is based off an H-Game... let's see if it can live up to the Tsukihime, Kanon, Air, KgNE goodness

nests
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:28 AM
Looks good after the first episode I just hope they put a little more action on the following ones

Munsu
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:57 PM
from what i've heard, episode 2 has alot more action and less talking... let's see...

kAi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:56 PM
Izumo episode 2 version 2 will be on its way.

Munsu
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Episode 2 by RevQuest and C1 (http://revquest-fansubs.com/bittorrent/%5BRQ-C1%5DIzumo-Takeki_Tsurugi_no_Senki_-_02_%5BB9220A2E%5D.torrent)

Well we released episode 2... make sure you get the one with the correct crc

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:01 AM
thank you guys for subbing the series it looks interesint

Munsu
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:03 PM
Yep, no prob...

Episode 2 looked a bit more interesting... i'll keep seeing where this is going... not sure if it will turn out good, but i'll keep watching...

all i know is that episode 2 threw me a curve ball... since the priestess didnt choose Takeru... makes you wonder what's really going on...

Ryllharu
Tue, 04-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I think this series shows a lot of promise. It seems like we should expect a lot of twists as the series progresses. After watching the first two eps, I like it more than a few of the other series that have come up in the last few days. It reminds me of Kanon more than any of the other H-game based series I've seen, and I think I'll stick with this one for a while.

I only had one small problem with the translation in eps 2, but it was obvious enough if you were listening to the Japanese that it wasn't a real problem. In case you're curious what I'm refering to, a " where is everyone else" where it should have been just "where is Takeru," the effect it has on the plot was already pointed out before in the series at least twice, so other than just slamming another nail in the coffin that's already shut, its not really an issue.

Munsu
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:49 AM
the translation is right... it's not wrong...

she said "Takeru tashi" i had suggested "Where's Takeru and the others?" but they left it as it is now...

so i don't know... but mistranslated i doubt it...

Munsu
Fri, 05-06-2005, 03:51 PM
here we go... another awesome release by ME!!!! and since it's by ME you better download it i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

http://revquest-fansubs.com/bittorrent/%5BRQ-C1%5DIzumo-Takeki_Tsurugi_no_Senki_-_03_%5B11623565%5D.torrent

This is a beatiful series... come and get it i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ryllharu
Fri, 05-06-2005, 10:06 PM
And another good eps. The series is starting to turn into the direction I kinda hoped it would.

Since from the thread I appear to be one of the very few watching this, so I'll wait for the next release. Thanks for the good series.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 05-07-2005, 01:46 AM
based on an H-game as in Hentai? i might just try this series since Bud's group is doin it and most of what Bud watches seems to be what i like to so i'll give this a try

Munsu
Sat, 05-07-2005, 04:48 PM
well..yeah hentai game... just like some of the ones i mentioned in my first post... but don't get your hopes up... it's not that good atm...

DeluxSkillz
Sun, 05-08-2005, 04:12 AM
yeah i watched the first ep and skipped trough the second and third and it's not really good but it might get better