PDA

View Full Version : the anime and the manga

hahaha
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:45 AM
Approximately where is the anime in terms of the mangas? I ask this because I'd like to download the mangas and get up to speed on all the stuff that's posted here so that I don't have to wait for the animes to come out.

and do you think I should download all of the manga from the beginning to see if some details were omitted in the anime? or should I just download where the anime is currently at?

Lefty
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:30 AM
Not a whole lot of stuff was omitted. I mean the anime used the manga as story boards for a while. The manag to me just seems a lot better. I highly suggest to read the manga.

Roko
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:32 AM
well, if you really wanna know, theres one more arc and then they've pretty much caught up to the manga...and not really anything was omitted in the anime, except for prolly some censorship stuff that they just made more minor

as for what u should dl, its really up to u, but i dun think theres any need to reread the manga when u've already seent he anime version.

Werder
Sat, 04-16-2005, 05:57 AM
True it's up to you , but I would reccomend the manga because it gives you a little extra insight sometimes into charcter's motives/ meanings etc. Plus the art is much better than the anime in my opinion. Oh and I know just the place for you to download it all with relative ease.

Naruto Chuushin (http://www.narutochuushin.com) Go to the manga section

I should let you know though that the site comes with quite a few pop-ups and ads, but otherwise is a great site.*

I warn you - you won't be able to stop at where the anime has reached and you'll read on til once again you'll be waiting a week at a time to get your Naruto fix. *sigh* Yes. It happened to me.

*This is the second time in quick succession I've hailed this site but I'm not associated with it or anything. I just like it. And I have a pop-up blocker which helps.