PDA

View Full Version : The official "Thank you AonE" thread

sanity
Fri, 04-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Naruto was always one of my favorites, but then it got liscenced and all torrents disappeared from the known universe.

My favorite subbers for Naruto were always TW, ANBU, and AonE. TW is too slow, and seemed to quit after episode 50. ANBU completely caves when things get licensed, so all ANBU files disappeared, and there will be no new ones. AonE has kept going, but all AonE Naruto had disappeared from my usual site, scarywater (http://a.scarywater.net/), which is of course non-licensed only. I was beginning to fear there were no fansubs left.

Gotwoot never seemed to have much Naruto, but then I never looked very hard, because it wasn't sorted very well. Imagine my surprise to find ALL of the Naruto I've been looking for, easy-to-find and batched! You guys rock!

Keep up the good work!

Since people continuously want to express their gratitude and keep creating threads to do so, I am stickying this one. Use it to tell AonE how much you love them. This is no guarantee that any AonE members will read this thread, but you may post here to your hearts content.

GotWoot Moderator

ChaosK
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:05 AM
...yeah you're kinda 2-4 months late on the uptake...

Assertn
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:45 AM
glad to hear it.....does this mean you'll become an active member of our fine forums?

Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:32 AM
yeah and please come to either

165 boullevard street
suite 1103
LA 19923

if you live in the west coast

or

139 east 43rd street
15th floor
NY 10011

if you live in the east

to swear your allegiance to GW (please bring your own knife for the blood ceremony)

basey44
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:33 AM
lol where are u trying to send him

Jman
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:23 PM
yea um aone is cool thanks again folks.

2:25
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:37 AM
I wanna say thanks to gotwoot and aone too ^^

Nef
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:46 PM
aye! i wish to express my appreciation as well. I just signed up on the forums to be try to be active in anything.

OmnislashXX
Thu, 04-21-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm going to use this thread to also express my thanks to Gotwoot and AnimeOne. As one of the millions of anime fans that suffered through that horrible, horrible week when we found Naruto had been liscensed, I as so glad to see a group was willing to work on the series for all the anime fans. It was really bad when, I went to Animesuki and it said "Naruto liscened!".
I'll continue downloading those torrents from you guys, as long as you keep chucking them out. Thanks again. i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

(Oh and btw, forgive me for my previous thread.)

frexeze
Fri, 04-22-2005, 05:11 AM
thanks AONE! ;D

i <3 irc

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-01-2005, 11:31 PM
Yeah baby! Kaizoku Fansubs rules!

Oh wait...this is the Naruto forum...

ChaosK
Tue, 08-02-2005, 01:16 PM
since you bumped a relatively hold thread

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
glad to hear it.....does this mean you'll become an active member of our fine forums?

he still has 1 post lol. 010577 where in the world is that? (i happen to live in NY)

drcitan
Tue, 08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I'm not gonna lie I had some good time with AONE & ANBU. The quality was awesome and now there gone like the wind.....damn it to hell EVERYTHING. Remember coming home to your computer to download the beautiful quality of ANBU & AONE. The quality was like magic on a monitor.

mage
Tue, 08-02-2005, 10:35 PM
uh, it's still the exact same quality.

CrackerJason23
Thu, 08-04-2005, 12:52 AM
Yeah, woooo, go gotwoot and aone *twirls noisemaker*

Assertn
Thu, 08-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by: mage

except the translations kinda suck now

lotus
Thu, 08-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Arigato!!!!!!!!!!!

XanBcoo
Thu, 08-04-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure

Originally posted by: mage

except the translations kinda suck now

are you talking about "coercion-ness"??
Other than that I love AonE
favorite subbing group. period.

potentialflip
Fri, 08-05-2005, 11:01 PM
Well. Thank you AOne for being one of the few fansubbers out there for Naruto.
ANBU We miss you!!! AONE is nothing without ANBU.

SpankyDaM
Mon, 08-08-2005, 04:39 PM
/me adds his thanks to the ever-growing list

sangai
Fri, 08-12-2005, 02:16 AM
^.^ aone as always you guys do superior work....above the rest of the subbing groups..

dunno if you guys read this..but LOL

yes another stupid request....but LOL id love to see it if you guys picked up the new guyver series that airs every saturday.

TS8
Fri, 08-12-2005, 05:40 AM
I must say, I've been watching this forum from the sidelines without registering for quite a while. It's been quite informative, especially with release information, and entertaining, thanks to the antics of many a poster. I thank AonE/Gotwoot for its time and effort.

Kirakun
Wed, 08-17-2005, 05:26 AM
thanks AonE!

Enderz
Wed, 08-17-2005, 12:19 PM
Thanks to gw and aone for making me spend my free time on something good

DemonFoxNaruto
Sun, 08-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Thanks Aone i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Necromas
Wed, 08-24-2005, 12:48 PM
Thanks i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Jadugar
Wed, 08-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by: Kirakun
thanks AonE!

Originally posted by: DemonFoxNaruto
Thanks Aone

Originally posted by: Necromas
Thanks

Thanks.

BioAlien
Wed, 08-24-2005, 04:50 PM
thx AonE! i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

bloodykunai
Sat, 08-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Thanks AnimeOne!
You're my favorit subbing-group!
At first, I download DB to see an episode(<<just the fillers), afterwards, when you've released them, I download it too and put DB in the BIN XD
Normal episodes by DB? NEVER.
JUST RAW or by ANIMEONE ^O^

Tofu #2
Tue, 08-30-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by: Enderz
Thanks to gw and aone for making me spend my free time on something good

QFT

THANKS AONE FOR MAKING SUCH GNARLY SUBS. I APPRECIATE YOUR HARD WORK WITH ALL THE ANIMES YOUR SUBBING.

KLantinese
Thu, 09-01-2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks so much AonE you guys are awesome without you I'd have nothing to watch i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

wowza161
Sun, 09-04-2005, 05:58 AM
all hail aone...
yep...

Shuurai
Wed, 09-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Thank you AonE ^_^

Lucifus
Sat, 09-24-2005, 11:48 PM
Why...in the world have you all stopped bowng to these guys?!?!??? Thank you!!!You guys fackin rule. I've heard of Naruto for a while and always thought it was crap, I caught the first 2 episodes on CN, and decided to look into it, I thought it was worth it and I was right, though the english dubs really turned me off. I must get ahold of all these episodes..I need a bigger hard drive!!!!I currently have 500mbs of space left.... >.<

Really fackin glad I looked into it though, I thought the series ended at episode 150 because that was all I could find, but when I was nearing the end, I realised that couldn't be, =( Glad there are more episodes....crushed I can't get ahold of em....Anyway, you guys rule! Hope you seeing this stuff. =) Keep up the "excellent" work.Oh yeah....btw...how many Naruto episodes are there? Damn you japanese!! Keeping the good stuff to yourselves... =P

IdentityI
Sun, 09-25-2005, 03:31 AM
=)) I love GW n AonE too!! Ty for the Naruto Episodes!!

Assertn
Sun, 09-25-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: Lucifus
Why...in the world have you all stopped bowng to these guys?!?!??? Thank you!!!You guys fackin rule. I've heard of Naruto for a while and always thought it was crap, I caught the first 2 episodes on CN, and decided to look into it, I thought it was worth it and I was right, though the english dubs really turned me off. I must get ahold of all these episodes..I need a bigger hard drive!!!!I currently have 500mbs of space left.... >.< Really fackin glad I looked into it though, I thought the series ended at episode 150 because that was all I could find, but when I was nearing the end, I realised that couldn't be, =( Glad there are more episodes....crushed I can't get ahold of em....Anyway, you guys rule! Hope you seeing this stuff. =) Keep up the "excellent" work.Oh yeah....btw...how many Naruto episodes are there? Damn you japanese!! Keeping the good stuff to yourselves... =P

both the anime and manga are still being produced in japan, and the fansubbers have been for the most part keeping up with them.....so if you saw all the episodes/read all the mangas....then you're not behind the japanese

Hybrid Beserker
Mon, 10-03-2005, 05:16 AM
heh well so far no one been immature about it...amazing (i.e. OMFG AOE, 1337 R0FL COpt0rx) Thank you for all of the subs >< now just need a few more seeds and ima have this done tommorow ^_^

phhhh
Sun, 10-30-2005, 03:29 PM
Thank you AONE, you guys are the only fansub I trust for Naruto. i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Fiss240
Sun, 11-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Thanks not only for Naruto but for continued subbing of Kyou Kara Maou too. AONE subs rock, you guys are my favorite subbing group period.

Strike Freedom
Tue, 11-08-2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks AONE, for all your kick ass anime subbing. By far, AONE is one of the best subbing groups out there.

DeathScytheHCv2
Sat, 11-12-2005, 01:30 AM
I remember like it was yesterday. I was in my first reunion with my anime club, also it was my first time watching Naruto. However, something strange was happening. Over the title "Naruto" was this " Aone presents". I was "what the...? Aone? Never heard of such company". So, I made a research about and i found the marvelous world of anime sub. It was thanks to you Aone that I expanded my horizons. Thank you for everything that I learned from you. Thank you very much.

Carnage
Tue, 11-22-2005, 07:12 AM
thx. Keep up the good work!i/expressions/beer.gif

HOTPROPHET
Mon, 11-28-2005, 12:25 AM
AONE TO THE EXTREEEMMEE!! Aone is much better than any fansubs out there, I hope they keep up the good work, I trust their work, I watch all the Animes they sub as It is a sign of that anime's quality. Sorry they split with ANBU (as they were also pretty good) while makng Naruto, they were a great team on that project but still AONE is NUMBER ONE !!!!!!!

Lord Fon
Thu, 12-01-2005, 05:00 AM
I am new at this! But if it wasn't for you I would never of got into Naruto, and just to think how many episodes I would be behind if i would stick to watching it on "Cartoon network".....(Keep up the good work!)

Animated avatars are NOT allowed. If you change it back again, you will get a warning. When you find your avatar changed to 'I don't read the rules', that's your cue to go and read the rules, to find out what was wrong with your previous avatar. Now, I've just enlightened you about which rule you were breaking, but you should still visit the rules section to acquaint yourself with the rest of the rules. It makes the forum a better place for all of us.

GotWoot Moderator

Dunpar
Fri, 12-02-2005, 11:39 PM
thank u for everything and man am i happy that u are doing your best to help us enjoy are naruto..... i swear if only i knew japinese i would be right next to u doing my best to help u
we are in your debt Aone and i hope that we can help u out one day.... if not everone the i may be able to help u out

KoKs
Mon, 12-05-2005, 05:36 AM
excuse.... i want download all of NARUTO story so where i can download???? help me......(^_^)

fahoumh
Tue, 12-06-2005, 10:46 PM
I had to join this forum to thank AonE for the amazing work he's done with subbing Naruto. Respect.

Assassin
Wed, 12-07-2005, 12:36 AM
i hope you realize AonE is not a guy but a group of people.

fahoumh
Sat, 12-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by: Assassin
i hope you realize AonE is not a guy but a group of people.
I do now

SamuraiX-
Mon, 01-09-2006, 12:11 AM
A BIG thank you from me to you AonE. You guys have to be my favorite fansubbing group. Great job with everything. Just try not to fall behind anymore! I miss watching your subs first when downloading the latest Naruto episode! ^_^

Vesfor
Wed, 02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
For always bringing the best subs possible to us, for being the most accurate translators (and doing significantly better than 90% of people who actually get paid to do so), for not giving up even during the painful filler times or despite any external pressures, and for bringing anime closer to everyone interested in it, THANK YOU. I hope you keep up the good work for the many years and great series to come, you have become a quality reference in the anime community and my first choice group.

drims
Sat, 02-04-2006, 02:22 PM
"ARIGATO!!!!!!" <----if its spelled correctly,, either way thanks!!!!!!!

Lucifus
Wed, 02-15-2006, 08:40 PM
Keep it up people, keep thanking them! Oh ya, thanks AonE, You've now taken up3 of my all time favorite anime and doing a awesome job at it, I hope ya get donations or something for all your work. =)

ST_11
Mon, 02-27-2006, 08:04 AM
I want to say thank you to AONE because they give anime for free. YAy for them LOL.

PS: I don't know how you translate so many episodes in such little time....keep up the good work!

Sariachan
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:28 PM
Thanks for keeping up your awesome work even with the fillers... they don't deserve it, but you deserve our congratulations. :)

suckitdry
Sun, 03-12-2006, 07:43 PM
i thank AONE so much! Naruto is the best anime ever!

ps: what is fillers?

darkmetal505
Sun, 03-12-2006, 09:17 PM
i thank AONE so much! Naruto is the best anime ever!

ps: what is fillers?

fillers are episodes that they add in the anime that are not part of the manga storyline

Bread-sama
Mon, 04-24-2006, 07:02 PM
And they are ending at ep 182 hopefully :cool:

Assertn
Mon, 04-24-2006, 07:23 PM
http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php?t=12975

Doesn't look like it

Bread-sama
Tue, 04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Then... fucked, we are :mad:

EternalDarkness
Tue, 04-25-2006, 05:41 PM
yay thank you AonE your awsome, keep up the good work:D

X^`
Sat, 04-29-2006, 11:30 PM
*Looks at this forum*... X thinks there is too many naruto watching people here

collection
Sat, 06-10-2006, 09:52 AM
:o
thank you people SO much!
I made this account just to praise you.
you cannot imagine how much I love this fansubbing group
please keep subbing these awesome animes with your awesome subbing powers
and always remember... we love you :D :D :D :D :D :p

capoi
Mon, 07-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Thank you for your big release. 7 episode. You make me sick to watch this 7 episode. If you going to release episode 172, that mean i need to spend a lot of time to watch naruto. I already download 173-178 but i didn't watch it yet.:D

Bonkers325
Thu, 08-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Thank you for your big release. 7 episode. You make me sick to watch this 7 episode. If you going to release episode 172, that mean i need to spend a lot of time to watch naruto. I already download 173-178 but i didn't watch it yet.:D

eps 172... 179-185 rsled :P

sharnock
Thu, 08-03-2006, 06:46 PM
eps 172... 179-185 rsled :P

A BIG THANK YOU! to AONE for doing such a great job!! Couldnt believe my eyes.... 172, 179-185!!

THANX again for the hard work !!

nwoppertje
Fri, 08-04-2006, 04:27 AM
I just came into these forums to majorly thank everyone of you AonE-people for releasing Naruto in DivX instead of that bloody VidX! VidX just doesn't work on my computer ><

Thanks a bunch! :D

samsonlonghair
Fri, 08-04-2006, 08:46 AM
It's always good to thank AonE.

Thanks guys!

darkmetal505
Fri, 08-04-2006, 09:30 AM
I just came into these forums to majorly thank everyone of you AonE-people for releasing Naruto in DivX instead of that bloody VidX! VidX just doesn't work on my computer ><

Thanks a bunch! :D

Wait, I think its Xvid. I dunno, but I have never thanked Aone, so thank you.

Genma
Fri, 08-04-2006, 11:38 AM
When I originally started watching Naruto, it was with AonE's translations. I was spoiled with how good they are and when I had to switch to DB to get to the latest episode, I was really dissapointed.

You guys are damn good subbers.

Dugaru327
Tue, 09-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Indeedies. My deepestestest gratitudes.

Aya, and very nice video AND sub quality. Very impressed.

BAJA_80
Mon, 09-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Yeah AnimeOne is the best Fansub for Naruto. I started to seeNaruto this year about June or so, in one weekend I saw the fisrt 100 episodes. It was incredible!! the translation was pretty good with the dialog on the screen.

But starting which episode of Naruto AnimeOne, stop being the fansub that subtitled it?

By the way, I speak spanish, I'm from Costa Rica, so my english isn't that good, sorrry.:D

Munsu
Mon, 09-18-2006, 12:37 PM
AnimeOne hasn't stopped.

dragonrage
Mon, 09-18-2006, 01:01 PM
yep they haven't. They just had a set back or two.

http://www.gotwoot.net/wp-torrents.php?s=10

there is the link to the torrent page enjoy.

BAJA_80
Mon, 09-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Yes, I did realice that, but I wasn´t sure about it. Because everybody started talking about Dattebayo fansub, and in a lot of sites the only episodes available are Dattebayo's.

And when I found gotwoot, I could not believe it they were Animeone's, cuz it's only up to the 191. Will the rest be out soon?:confused:

By the way,...Budweineken...Dragonrage, thanks for the info!:)

mage
Mon, 09-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Yes, I did realice that, but I wasn´t sure about it. Because everybody started talking about Dattebayo fansub, and in a lot of sites the only episodes available are Dattebayo's.

And when I found gotwoot, I could not believe it they were Animeone's, cuz it's only up to the 191. Will the rest be out soon?:confused:
AOne has slowed down since the fillers began. I presume that they don't really care very much about subbing fillers and I don't blame them. DB is picking up the slack anyway and Aone will eventually catch up, so it doesn't really matter.

BAJA_80
Mon, 09-18-2006, 06:01 PM
Mage, yes, you're right. I just finish episode 179, but I'm really getting bored.
Since epidose 140 more or less, it's full of fillers!!!.

mage
Mon, 09-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Just quit watching them and read the manga. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. I've only watched about 5 of the filler eps since they started and am enjoying the manga quite a bit.

BAJA_80
Mon, 09-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Just quit watching them and read the manga. They offer absolutely nothing to the story. I've only watched about 5 of the filler eps since they started and am enjoying the manga quite a bit.
Thanks for the advice, may be I do same, but I doubt it. I'm also seen Kyou Kara Maou, to say the true it's too much gay to me, bit it's too much hilarious. And got to finish Bogie Bob Phantom, Jubei Chan, Wolf's rain, well, I've got plenty stuff to amuse me:D . Do you happen to have Abenobashi o know where to download it?

Munsu
Mon, 09-18-2006, 06:17 PM
Stop posting irrelevant things here. This is a thread to thank aone, not to ask about your download needs. Don't post anything else in this thread, and don't reply to this post.

Sariachan
Thu, 09-28-2006, 11:17 PM
I dropped to say thanks... I'm still downloading AonE episodes and I don't care if they come out a bit slow, fillers can wait anyway. -__-'

Omar
Sat, 11-11-2006, 11:05 PM
Dear AonE Team,

Thank you for all the great effort you put into each episode. I especially like the notes you post on top of the screen to explain cultural references.

My wife joined me in the US from Syria in July and since August we have been watching Naruto together every weekend. It has become something we look forward to every week. English is her second language and she was never an anime fan but your great work has made it easy for her and me to enjoy watching a subtitled series.

Thank you again for your high quality work! :)

Best regards,
Omar & Sana

Sakaki-
Sat, 12-02-2006, 03:51 PM
I would like to thank everyone who posted in this thread and i assure you that everyone in AnimeONE apreciates you our loyal fans. ^_^

theblujuggalo
Sun, 01-07-2007, 06:17 AM
THANKS X-10,000,000

Sariachan
Tue, 01-09-2007, 09:47 AM
Thanks for subbing the third OAV! I think it's better than most of the fillers... ;)

P.S. *waves to nwoppertje* (I didn't notived you post here before! ^^'

EDIT
Wow I didn't noticed someone from AonE post here as well. *waves to Sakaki too*. Your group is great (I download other anime subbed by you, not only Naruto)!

Inazuma
Tue, 01-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Aone, Thx you deserve my respect ^^

rjkiller
Fri, 02-02-2007, 07:15 AM
just wanna thank gotwoot for the episodes and AonE i am wondering when the next naruto episodes come.

Please don't pester AonE with annoying questions. They get too much of that already on the front page. If they have a timeline for releases, they will say so on the front page and if not, you must be patient and wait. This thread is meant only to be an outpouring of adoration and thankfulness to the hard-working members of AonE, not a Q&A.

-KitKat

Juno42
Mon, 02-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Much thanks for bringing these subs to the Net. I've tried subbing things myself and it's tough for me, so I appreciate.:D

Sariachan
Mon, 02-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Thanks for subbing Galaxy Railways 2! :D

dragonrage
Sat, 02-10-2007, 03:46 PM
Thank you AonE for all your subs and hard work. I know that you all do this for free and for the hell of it. It is much appreciated. Thank you all for giving me something to watch and better yet a hobby, it means a whole lot to me.

Your work is certainly praise worthy and well you commitment is inspiring. Great job guys and best of luck with your future works and current ones.

kimbap629
Mon, 02-12-2007, 07:01 AM
Nice job AonE with releasing the Naruto batch of episodes 201~209. I just got up and checked my usual places and I saw the torrent.

I hope you guys keep it up and also do Naruto Shippuden as well.

=)

Assertn
Mon, 02-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Aone should not even bother with the fillers episodes, and instead do something that I think alot of people would find much more valuable: Release a compilation video that's nothing but splices of manga-scenes that had been scattered across the filler stretch.

I'd dump all of DB's filler eps for one of that :)

kimbap629
Mon, 02-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Aone should not even bother with the fillers episodes, and instead do something that I think alot of people would find much more valuable: Release a compilation video that's nothing but splices of manga-scenes that had been scattered across the filler stretch.

I guess they could but seeing how they have and are still subbing Naruto, and also since they've been doing it since episode 1, I don't see why AonE would stop right now. It's up to episode 220 and AonE has now released up to 209.

Oh and again, keep up the great work AonE!

Knives122
Mon, 02-12-2007, 08:59 PM

wait, you mean you actually kept the filler eps?

Assertn
Tue, 02-13-2007, 02:07 PM
Only up to the water-demon-cronie-of-orochimaru arc.

@KimbaPa#s: I'm providing a mutually beneficial suggestion. For most fans, watching these fillers are painful, but can you imagine the torture one must endure to fansub these?

spaceghost77
Sun, 02-18-2007, 05:22 AM
Thanks for Galaxy Railways 2. Are you or is anyone planning to sub the 4 part oav. Thanks

00_slim
Sat, 03-31-2007, 11:18 AM
Just wanted to say thanks AonE. Really enjoyed your subs. You do wonderful work and always look forward for your releases.

ArttemisEntreri
Sat, 09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
Definitely - you guys have always done amazing work! (downloading naruto and DMC now! thanks for the outstanding job!)

Buffalobiian
Thu, 03-27-2008, 08:38 AM
Late thank you for subbing Season1 and El Cazador. Thoroughly enjoyed it, and I look forward to any new projects you decide to pick up in the future.

WNxV0rtex
Mon, 04-14-2008, 06:07 PM
Yeah Aone is my favourite by i have always wondered, are the other groups as accurate, e.g. if i compared another fan subbed episode to an Aone episode of Naruto would the subtitles be the same or would words be missing all over the place ?

Kakashi_Solo
Mon, 01-05-2009, 04:33 PM
You guys at AonE are a lifesaver!!! I got sick of seeing the Naruto episodes in the UK constantly repeating the Chunin exams, and then I found these!!!

Halodude
Fri, 04-23-2010, 03:37 PM
Hiya,

Just like to thank the fansubbers for havgin done a great job. And another thing; to the dudes that are torrenting Naruto subs, spread the word, and keep up the seeding!

Actually, having only just said that, it kinda feels lame afterawrds, so in return, here's a nice picture of a cow to comemorate GotWoot/Anbu-AOne's cooless ;)

http://co2calculator.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/grazing-cow-1b.jpg
Seriously, that took me a fair few seconds to find an appropriate image.

Penner
Fri, 04-23-2010, 03:59 PM
Awesome cow dude, and Welcome to Gotwoot ^_^