PDA

View Full Version : bleach 25,26,27 discussion

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:05 PM
captain of the 11th division. zaraki kenpachi. i think he's badass

Zoels
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:12 PM
i think bleach is now my favorite anime.

Marks
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:17 PM
you guys haven't noticed that the ppl that helped Ichigo become a deathgod are deathgods themselves? Maybe not the big guy. but the little girl is the girl on the guys back giving bad directions. the boy is one of the captains and so is guy with the hat. He's the one with the weird mouth who didn't kill them when they tried to go through the gate.

badass
Fri, 04-15-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: Marks
you guys haven't noticed that the ppl that helped Ichigo become a deathgod are deathgods themselves? Maybe not the big guy. but the little girl is the girl on the guys back giving bad directions. the boy is one of the captains and so is guy with the hat. He's the one with the weird mouth who didn't kill them when they tried to go through the gate.

The reason nobody has noticed, is because you're just making shit up. Try actually paying attention to the show before acting like you've figured something out that nobody else has. The little girl, sandle hat, and the little boy who helped Ichigo's training aren't the same as the three death god's you mentioned, at all.

KameronFrye
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Here's a question:

Is the kid that brings Rukia her food while she awaits her execution the second Death God that runs with them in the previews? It looks sort of like him, but my eyes kind of hurt.

Y
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:19 PM
Yes.

Jessper
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by: Marks

hahaha, do you even pay attention to the anime? Sandal hat can't go to soul society at all, he tried remember?

cool epsisodes, I can't wait for the next one.

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:09 AM
i want to know if the leader of the shinigami (the old guy with the beard) has some special powers.
like that litle green guy in star wars.

basey44
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:17 AM
actually he does have special powers, he can shoot mokeys out of his ass, and when the monkeys open their mouths smaller monkeys, but with white fur, come out. the small monkeys shoot lasers out of their eyes. and theyre on fire

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
actually he does have special powers, he can shoot mokeys out of his ass, and when the monkeys open their mouths smaller monkeys, but with white fur, come out. the small monkeys shoot lasers out of their eyes. and theyre on fire

WHOWi/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif
damn i wan't to see his powers.-.-

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:19 AM
I've gotten even more into this and it's fucking great... I wish eps would come out more often.. must resist reading the manga!

New op/ed rules. I love how the ed seems to change with each ep... animation that is.

basey44
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:16 AM
terra u will cave, maybe not today, maybe tomorrow, but someday
fuck it just go read them now, omg they are so good u might cream urself, not that i cream myself

kooshi
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:21 PM
Great episodes so far. Intro/ending are nicely done, especially with the ending having different animations, as Terra pointed out.

lilphatboi88
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Would anybody mind telling me why the Sandals and Hat guy can't go to soul society? And...it would be awesome if all anime came out twice a week. So we can watch it during the week and weekend.

BravoSector
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Just wait a little bit, soon we'll have re-runs going on the weekdays.

Oh, and I don't think they explained why sandel hat can't go back. He may have been exiled though.

Zhan
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:52 PM
do you think urahara kisuke (sandal hat) is like the 13th captain on sick leave they were talking about when they had that captain meeting?

Black ops
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:04 PM
God.... thats spoilers. No. He isn't the 13th captain. 13th captain is a white haired guy.... What was his name.... Well idk. Cool Zanpaktoh though.

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:50 AM
i think the cat is 1 of the strongest because in th opening he brakes a captains katana with hes mouth to protect chad

Cal_kashi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 05:02 AM
Holy Shit is this show getting good. Ichago is proving that he deserves to be feared and that he has Begun to learn how to use his powers apropriately. I think that the tiny chicks instincts were good but they didn't realize that they were chasing a cat, not Ichago. After the big buildup of how big of a badass the captn is, i think its gonna be hilarious if they don't actually fight, he was the basis for the to be continued, but they don't show a fight in the preview. It'll be disapointing, but funny.

edit: BAsey, you forgot that the little monkeys can also spit killer bees at you when they howl.

basey44
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:18 AM
wat are u gonna do, release the hounds, or the bees, or the hounds with bees in their mouths so when they bark they shoot bees at you?

Cal_kashi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:48 AM
yes

GLS
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:44 AM
The OP/END songs are very nice. I'm gonna say that in ep. 28, we'll see Hinamori & Aizen in the end credits.

Turkish-S
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:47 AM
the first one was beter...

lilphatboi88
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:01 AM
The First one was the best....

Nobody knows who I really am...
I've never felt this empty before....
And if I ever need someone to come along,
Whose gonna comfort me and keep me strong.

Just listening to this song, it just makes me crazy about Bleach. This is definitely one of the best Japanese anime songs. The video ending went perfect with the song. I wish so bad for them to replay the song.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-19-2005, 02:57 AM
I think that the first ending was fantastic too, but it was because of the situation in which it was played, Rukia felt alone, unsure of herself, but Im sure her feelings have changed now that people who care about her are trying to rescue her and I don't know how appropriate that song would be now.

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:36 AM
i gotta say i like the 1st and 2nd ed songs

HaZMaTiK
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:39 AM
well its past episode 27 so it looks like it might be 50+ episodes woot lol

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:39 AM
So far all Bleach songs have been amazing. Even Orange Range managed to make something I like.

Knives122
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo
So far all Bleach songs have been amazing. Even Orange Range managed to make something I like.

thats not true: that first ending sucked(alot), I didnt like that one at all

guess it just from a certain point of view

Zhan
Tue, 04-19-2005, 04:04 PM
the second opening expresses the situation ichigo and rukia is in right now so its real badass i like it a lot.

Shanks
Tue, 04-19-2005, 07:46 PM
bleach has wickid cool characters!

Augury
Thu, 04-21-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by: gaaralovessand
The OP/END songs are very nice. I'm gonna say that in ep. 28, we'll see Hinamori & Aizen in the end credits.

My guess is that the next end credits will have the character displayed at the very very end of the prior episode. Ep 25 had the 3rd division's vice captain and ep 26 was the 3rd division. Ep 26's end character was the 11th division's vice captain and they were featured in 27's ending. If that pattern follows then Aizen won't be in the next one.

I like Bleach's OP and ED's a lot too, all of them except for the first OP have been great so far in my opinion. I didn't really like the first OP's song, but the animation for that OP was cool (and kept changing...) so I watched it each time.