PDA

View Full Version : episode 23,24,25 discussion

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:02 PM
a lot has happened discuss....
it's just shitty that heine died..

Assassin
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:56 PM
ya for sure....i expected him to stay till the very end, and they give him some shitty ass death. so lame. they made him out to be some importatn cahracter too, being a part of FAITH and all. i really liked the flashbacks of that training camp where the EAF trio grew up. and it turns out rey as there too once, or somethng like that.

can't wait to find out what happens

GLS
Fri, 04-15-2005, 07:01 PM
I really like the new OP song! We'll see how the new ending is in a couple of days.

Heine's death was dumb, but hey, not everyone can die gracefully.

Knives122
Fri, 04-15-2005, 07:33 PM
Woah, the forum is actually working

but yeah, the op is cool. the eps are really cool and the new gundams will look badass as well btw here is the scale of the Destroy Gundam compared to the Impulse

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/endlessWaltz&article_id=1717233

NM
Fri, 04-15-2005, 07:45 PM
The new opening is awesome. Episode 25 was pretty cool to, the next episode is gonna be sweet now that Shinn and Stellar meet up again.

intense
Fri, 04-15-2005, 08:43 PM
freedom kicked everybody's ass!!!! DIE SHINN
new opeining looks like super freedom is main gundam now i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Aeon
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:17 PM
Seed had the best new opening out of it, Naruto and Bleach. I like how in the beginning the focus is on Shinn and Luna Maria since they both seem forgotten with Kira/Athrun/Ray and omg it's Mwu(however you spell it) with a scar .

Knives122
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:43 PM
he actually has scars all over his body(particularly on his shoulder)(even though I forget how he got them), Im absolutely certain that Neo is Mwu, because a clone would just be stupid.....although lossed memory is reasonalbe

Barumonk
Fri, 04-15-2005, 11:49 PM
The shoulder scar is important on Neo because its where guy-whos-name-i-cant-remember-but-pilots-Providence shoots Mwu during the last few episodes of SEED. Although i'm probably looking at it too deeply and its just a random scar. ^^;; The new 'Super' Freedom seems to have lost the shoulder cannons and now has an extra rifle and a chest cannon to replace them, so the alpha strike is still possible. It also seems to have a light shield thing, which is only noticable in the intro for a moment, right before the missles explode. The new Justice (as also seen in the intro, twice) seems cool, but I'm wondering if its foreshadowing Athrun's self-destruction of Saviour? =P

Roko
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:22 AM
woohoo! forums finally up again

any ideas on Rey's memories and all? i think that was Kruuze and Dullindal we saw in that flashback..but i'm not sure...

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by: Roko
woohoo! forums finally up again

any ideas on Rey's memories and all? i think that was Kruuze and Dullindal we saw in that flashback..but i'm not sure...

i thought it was dullindal and the guy with the mask but than without the mask i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif..
but i don't know who kruuze is so....

Roko
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:26 AM
that guy who piloted providence..maybe i spelled his name wrong

Rickbee
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:47 AM
oh man the new intro is hot so much good can only be gundam

kaigan
Sat, 04-16-2005, 02:04 AM
i don't think that was kruuze, shit the drawing are all the same with neo and kruuze. fucking animators. but yea, freedom kick ass and it will kill shinn and stellar.

XwingRob
Sat, 04-16-2005, 02:54 AM
Ok, Mwu is definately back, either that or Neo is a clone and he coicidentally has the same scarring.
Anyways, here's my next crazy ass theory.

I think we can all agree that the EA's actions have been very stupid lately, they seem to have no problem pissing off civilians now, and what's really suprising is how the soldiers are going along with it.
Chairman Dullindal is a politician who seems generally intersted in protecting Plant and not wiping out naturals. Then there's this mention of "Logos" by Dullindal.
Anyways: I think Blue Cosmos is currently under the influence of Logos, which is... an alien organization. Logos is taking advantage of the hate between Coordinators and Naturals in an attempt to wipe out the human race.
I think Chairman Dullindal is also possibly an alien as well, or at least, under their influence, except his goals are to just wipe out Logos.

Yeah, yeah, it's highly unlikely...

I'll probaly be laughing at this later.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:05 AM
OMG the forum is back? This can't be! *pinches* OMG!!!!

Anyway, fucking great episodes... VERY disappointed in the new opening. First Gundam Seed song that I don't like. Sooo slow and boring. The opening looks like a shitty AMV. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

As for the series it's great as usual, Heine's death was so sad, I know he'd become a fave char if he just was kept alive. GSD is much more unforgiving than it's prequel, lots of gory scenes in ep 25.
You people seriously still think that Neo is Mwu? Remember the flashback of Rey's? Obviously that was Neo next to him... and why the fuck would Mwu be in Rey's past? With long hair? Did he wear a wig?

OWNED.

I love this series.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:18 AM
Definitely Mwu as Neo theres just too much evidence backing it and if its not Mwu then its probably a clone though Terracosmo has a point so it is also making me wonder if its another clone of Mwu's dad and this one just came out with scars due to some sort of experimenting. And I now hate Stellar for killing Heine, BLAST YOU STELLAR. And I personally love the new opening, I think its on the level of the previous one.

Board of Command
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:10 AM
I hate the new OP. I was just starting to like the last one, then bam, new OP. From the OP it looks like Shinn will pilot that new Freedom and Stellar pilots that behemoth-size gundam. Personally I think this new OP is a bit too ecchi compared to the previous upbeat action themes.

danholo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:20 AM
Yeah, it's been a great couple of eps. Somethings happening finally. Those few eps ending in "past" were so fricking useless that I had no idea why the studio even put them in. The story is finally picking up and I'm really liking it. They'll start focusing more on Shinn which I like, so he won't be on the sidelines. Seems like Shinn and Kira will duke it out but finally join forces against the EA if the new opening has any merit.

Barumonk
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by: XwingRob
Anyways, here's my next crazy ass theory. ... I think Blue Cosmos is currently under the influence of Logos, which is... an alien organization. Logos is taking advantage of the hate between Coordinators and Naturals in an attempt to wipe out the human race.

Actually a few days ago when I was rewatching SEED I started wondering what happened to 'Evidence-01'. It was randomly prominent during SEED, almost as a way of foreshadowing, but unfortunatly there has been no mention of it at all in Destiny so far. =/

On another note, it looks like ZAFT will be using Goufs as their new mass production suit, or atleast one of them. Kira was fighting 'blue' Goufs in the beginning and a still picture was shown at the end. Kinda insults Heine even more I think. Not only was he killed off quickly, but now a variation (well, I hope its a variation) of the Gouf Ignited is going to just be random cannon fodder.

XwingRob
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by: Barumonk

Anyways, here's my next crazy ass theory. ... I think Blue Cosmos is currently under the influence of Logos, which is... an alien organization. Logos is taking advantage of the hate between Coordinators and Naturals in an attempt to wipe out the human race.

Actually a few days ago when I was rewatching SEED I started wondering what happened to 'Evidence-01'. It was randomly prominent during SEED, almost as a way of foreshadowing, but unfortunatly there has been no mention of it at all in Destiny so far. =/

Yeah, Evidence-01 was sorta the reason why I'm even thinking of this as well. Maybe when the first Coordinator brought 01 back, it pissed them off, and made the aliens angry at the Coordinators.

kaigan
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:11 PM
the day when shinn join forces with kira is a sad day for everyone. fuck u shinn and stellar.

looks like kira is opening more cans of whoop ass on the preview.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:00 PM
So I take it I'm the only one that thinks the new opening is way too slow for a GSD song? Seriously, it looks stupid as hell with those scenes... bah.. hopefully it'll grow on me.

Edit: Just watched ending 3, wow, almost moved me to tears. Not only was the song beautiful, it also had all those old chars and it reminded me of the wonderful feeling back during the Seed addiction times. Shani ;_;

Great ending. More than makes up for the new bad opening!

NomoZ
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:24 PM
Third ending? Did I miss something? The ending on my ep 25 was the same as the 2nd.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:29 PM
There's a link to a torrent of the 3rd one in... ehh.. some topic here.

Barumonk
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by: NomoZ
Third ending? Did I miss something? The ending on my ep 25 was the same as the 2nd.

Phase 26 has the new ending. I think its probably ok to talk about it in here since we're merging the episode topics right now anyway.

Aeon
Sat, 04-16-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by: NomoZ

Here's a torrent for it

http://thepiratebay.org/download.php/3317586/%5BRAWStix%5D_Gundam_SEED_DESTINY_-_3rd_ED.mpg.torrent

Just watched it and didn't like it that much. Though it was cool seeing the old characters.

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:26 PM
So Terra do you still think that Neo isn't Mwu? Just curious if seeing the third opening has given you any doubt. I mean the clone angle is still a possibility but looking more and more doubtful.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:21 PM
Well then, guess this is where I lay the smackdown on you guys who are stupid enough to think that Mwu, despite getting blown up, somehow has switched sides because HE HAS THE SAME VOICE ACTOR. I guess that means Kruuze jumped into a time machine and became Rey because he has the same voice too? Anyway, enjoy:

http://valethcosmo.free.fr/bscap015.jpg

WELL WHAT DO YOU KNOW! It seems like Neo/Mwu wore a wig during Rey's youth... and not only that, he HAS A ZAFT UNIFORM. The hawk of endymion was actually a ZAFT general working for bloody Gilbert... all in the most utmost form of secrecy. Now we all know what he was secretly doing to achieve his great EA status, he was a spy for ZAFT!

Well then! Proof against Mwu being Neo:

1. He works for some random group as the captain for a bunch of elite soldiers.
2. He pretends like he doesn't know any of the old chars. If he was Mwu, wouldn't he recognize Kira and the rest?
3. HE IS EVIL!!! (probably)
4. He is -ALIVE-..
5. He supports cloning and genetical engineering.
6. HE IS NOTHING LIKE MWU OTHERWISE EITHER.

Proof for Mwu being Neo:

1. The voice.

Well then! If you are convinced, you may lay down and kiss my feet, and be sorry that you didn't use your common sense to begin with. Besides, unmasked Neo looks nothing like Mwu. Not even terribly much in the face (despite the fact that Seed chars all have similar faces, that is). Same hair color, but that's it. If Mwu survived, wouldn't he have more than a few scars in his face? At least Andy lost bodyparts... (but then again, they do look similar enough for Ramius to "maybe" mistake him for Mwu in the opening. ALTHOUGH, it's not necessarily Mwu she sees there. It might be someone else she recognizes, right?)

If Mwu is still Neo for some reason, then I shall gladly eat my lipstick and laugh at the GSD crew for the worst plot twist ever.

Game, set and match... honey bunches.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:22 PM
actually i wasnt goin on the voice actor point since that doesnt prove anything, I was just going based on the openings though now it looks like my worst fears are confirmed, its another clone of his father. GOD I AM SO SICK OF HIS DADS CLONES!!!!!!! geez man two was more than enuff, but now he has had three running around causin trouble!

Guardian_2000
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:35 PM
What a startling rebuttal. So thorough and factual. Please keep digging thou. Heres just a lil thing I've been hearing that seems to fit.

The whole not knowing anyone. Whats that machine they used on Stellar? Something that wipes memories? Nah they'd never use it on one of the EA's ace pilots. Never... Someone has to accept reality and other possiblities. I'm surprised you couldn't think of that one. Have you realized that the flashback was to the young Rau or am I the only one that picked up on this one?.? Perhaps you forgot about him? He didn't always wear a mask... I like the screenshot thou. Shows you do try to dig up some evidence. Anyways lets look at your stuff.

Well then! Proof against Mwu being Neo: (Some proof I gotta tell you. Most intelligent people call it evidence, proof requires facts)

1. He works for some random group as the captain for a bunch of elite soldiers.
(Right a random group belonging to the EA/Blue Cosmos. Its not like Mwu was ever an elite soldier either for the EA)
2. He pretends like he doesn't know any of the old chars. If he was Mwu, wouldn't he recognize Kira and the rest?
(Just like Stellar pretends she doesn't remember Shinn. Explained this alil above)
3. HE IS EVIL!!! (probably)
(Stellar is evil too. Well I guess not. She's actually been brainwashed. They couldn't have done that to Mwu in just 2 years.)
4. He is -ALIVE-..
(Where did Mwu's corpse go again. Strike was disintegrated. Confirm Mwu died you can use this one.)
5. He supports cloning and genetical engineering.
(I would too if I didn't remember who I was and was brainwashed which is a possibility for him)
6. HE IS NOTHING LIKE MWU OTHERWISE EITHER.
(Piloting a MA, Having newtype sense, similar catch phrases, hair, voice, face.... No nothing even remotely similar, even giving the fact 2 years have gone by. Plus its not like there is surgery or aritificial limbs if he lost something)

Evidence for Mwu being Neo/Clone:

1. The Voice
2. The face
3. Hair
4. Same piloting ability in MA
5. Newtype Reactions
6. Ramius's reaction (coming to tears at the unmasked Neo) The guy looks like Mwu
-----------------Not likely for a clone
7. Neo's age (Why clone himself and then clone his son? You'd also think Mwu would of noticed the younger mwu like he remembered the young Rau.)
8. "lil kitten"
9. Scars on face. (All we know of. Then again this might not be neo unmasked. Unlikely but possible)

You played a very poor turn. Maybe next one you will win. Maybe next one I will.

XwingRob
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:07 PM
Also, in the DVD I heard they removed the scene where you see Mwu's helmet floating in space after he got blowned up.

Deblas
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Also, in the DVD I heard they removed the scene where you see Mwu's helmet floating in space after he got blowned up.

stupid rumors. The dvd hasn't even come out yet. Anyway, judging by the op. Meer is back in the A.A. Mwu is alive and is neo. and Athrun sometimes sneeks off from the minerva to sleep with Cagalli.

ZeroJquan
Sun, 04-17-2005, 12:58 AM
Ahhh.. i have to disagree.. the DVD ... DID came out, in Jap AND American, Check your local movie stores... they came out 1 month after the end of Gundam-Seed in Japan and 6 months in the U.S. , they actually did an interview on TM revolution and the producer for Gundam Seed about the sucess of the anime and how many copies they sold.. Not sure about the rumor.. but def. the dvd came out.

Deblas
Sun, 04-17-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by: ZeroJquan
Ahhh.. i have to disagree.. the DVD ... DID came out, in Jap AND American, Check your local movie stores... they came out 1 month after the end of Gundam-Seed in Japan and 6 months in the U.S. , they actually did an interview on TM revolution and the producer for Gundam Seed about the sucess of the anime and how many copies they sold.. Not sure about the rumor.. but def. the dvd came out.

There are ten volumes of the dvd containing 5 episodes each volume. The last volume contains the ep. where Mwu dies and it hasn't been released yet. It sheduled for May or something.

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-17-2005, 05:43 AM
I played a poor turn eh? I'll call you next time I give a damn about how you evaluate my thoughts. God, you're annoying. Anyway...

I don't need to dig up evidence. Common sense dictates that it isn't Mwu. If he lost all his memory would it still be Mwu? NO! Stop being such a tightass.
It might be a clone, but if it is indeed Mwu with lost memory.. it isn't Mwu anymore, because Mwu without his memory isn't fucking Mwu.

And why the goddamn hell would they show Rau in a flashback with Rey when it's Neo that Rey has newtype reactions with, and in this flashback Rau looks exactly like unmasked Neo?
BTW, Rau was always seen wearing white clothes. Of course that might be so much back in the future that Rau was just a redcoat... but do you think it'd go this deep?

Think what you want, but you'll be the one polishing my shoes when you get proven wrong.
Oh and "Most intelligent people call it evidence". Too bad you referred to your "facts" as evidence, because if there is something you don't have... it's intelligence. Get off your high horse, kid.
I also fail to see how this EVIDENCE are any more valid than my PROOF. Since they are both results of thinking, just that you belive yours to be correct based on random "facts" floating around when I use my common sense... too bad that I don't have your INTELLIGENCE! if I did I'd might be able to somehow agree with the realization that Mwu is now a masked badguy.

God, can't believe I'm even trying...

By the way, what kind of EVIDENCE (haha) is "they have the same face". All characters have almost the same face in GS/D. Mwu's & Neo's faces aren't more alike than anyone else's.
Oh yeah, if you think it's Rau in the Rey flashback than everything you says become void because guess what... his hair is exactly the same as Neo's i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
Speaking of Rau, how the hell do you know that he didn't wear a mask when he was younger?

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Apparently a quick call since your reply means you give a damn. Again thou a good try. So lets tackle this ramble.

So if say the you lost your memory (amnesia). You wouldn't be you. You wouldn't work where you work, wouldn't have your parents or siblings. You'd just be nothing. You wouldn't have that same charming personality. You'd be another person. Wow its amazing how common sense has gone down the shitter in some parts of the world. You're the tightass. Stellar has proved that the memory loss might not be permanant. so our Mwu could still be in there also.

I don't know why would a possible clone of Rau would be with Rau. And the VA of Rau and Rey are the same. Its not like Rau was a psycho thou (think about this alil). Cloning himself wouldn't work anyways probably, could have cloned the original sample. He obviously had been to Mendel before.. Your still grab is definately up there on quality. Rau was a redcoat earlier on about that many years in the past too judging from Rey's age and such. I'm trying to remember if it was a flashback image or scan I saw of the early Cruesset team. If I can dig it up I'll post. You can leave that one on common sense then for now, he would of been a lower rank earlier on. I try not to doubt anything. I'm open to all possibilities. Especially when strongly presented. Plus I hear alot.

Did I say i had facts? Or was I mocking you? I think I called it evidence. Most of this is all just speculation, hearsay, and as you said common sense. It isn't smart to ignore evidence. While your theory is possible as well it just doens't have as much evidence backing it. As for me lacking intelligence do I need to rebuttal? I've given more than enough info backing the theories I have. It would especially suck if I was right and an unintelligent person got the better of you. But that is off in the distance when this gets finished. I'm having a hell of a time right now debating over this. Are you willing to step down from being a mod if you were wrong? I'd bet my membership I'm right and Neo is Mwu if you did. Maybe I'm more of a stronger believer thou. I'll also come off my horse if you get off yours.

Both Neo and Mwu have used the kitty cat/lil kitten however you want to translate it. Ep 23 of SEED and the very very end of Ep 15 for Destiny. Not even a clone is gonna have exactly the same mannerisms. They weren't raised the same. But then again I haven't seen many catch this tidbit of evidence. Your proof (evidence) has just about as much credentials as mine. Thats what I use to think its not Mwu or a Clone. But there is too much going for Neo being Mwu to ignore it. Results of thinking yes but you don't seem open to possibilities. Which is why I find it hard to believe yours since if your not open to possibilities you'll very easily miss stuff.

I explained earlier why you were trying. Most try to give their side substance and credibility. You want your views to be as right as anyone elses.

The comment same face corresponds to the man with the scars and the facial expression and eyes is a dead ringer for Mwu if two years had passed. Even his damn eyes are the same color. And thats something they have quite a variety of. You look at the expression of the man in the flashback it looks how Rau would have looked back then. Or an older Rey. The eyes thou remind me of the chairman even the hair is slightly similar. But that connection if existant may be explained later.

Everything I said becomes void because the hair is Exactly like Neo's. What orifice did you pull that from? I know Rau didn't wear a mask when he was younger due to Mwu's flashbacks from when he was a kid. And that image from when he was redcoat. But until i find it on the internet again you can drop that one. The ending sorta also shares the idea of a connection between Rau and Rey. I'm surprised thou Mwu is in the ending but where is Neo? I mean his lil drones are there but not him I don't believe.

Opened up to the greater possibility that Neo may just be Mwu? Or you gonna sit there and deny everything without anything. I have to eat Lunch.

drag0nf1am3
Sun, 04-17-2005, 04:15 PM
Well i believe that neo is a clone of Mwu unless there some incredible way he survive a head-on blast with a positron cannon...which would be stupid. Also Rey is Rau's clone and that was a young Rau talking to the chairman since he his Mwu father's clone so the family resemblance is there.Eh what do i know i'm new ehehehhe

Terracosmo
Sun, 04-17-2005, 04:25 PM
I'd read it all, but unfortunately one more sentence from you is going to make me cringe. Speeding to the bottom: Enjoy your lunch.
You are the type of guy that I in 10 years will classify as: why-the-fuck-did-I-bother. Thus, let's just leave it at the fact that we have different opinions and they can't be changed.
I lack intelligence! You lack common sense! All is happy in the world of geekiness.

Knives122
Sun, 04-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by: drag0nf1am3
Well i believe that neo is a clone of Mwu unless there some incredible way he survive a head-on blast with a positron cannon...which would be stupid. Also Rey is Rau's clone and that was a young Rau talking to the chairman since he his Mwu father's clone so the family resemblance is there.Eh what do i know i'm new ehehehhe

well thats a reasonable argument, but if I remember correctly Kira survived Athrun's infamous "Gundam Self Destruction technique" while part of the cock-pit was exposed and he only got out of that with a scracth, and if you notice in the new ending, Neo isnt in there at all when they show every character from both series all I saw was Mwu

hmmmmmm I wonder why

jing
Sun, 04-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: Knives122

well thats a reasonable argument, but if I remember correctly Kira survived Athrun's infamous "Gundam Self Destruction technique" while part of the cock-pit was exposed and he only got out of that with a scracth, and if you notice in the new ending, Neo isnt in there at all when they show every character from both series all I saw was Mwu

hmmmmmm I wonder why

You need to rewatch ending carefully.

Guardian_2000
Sun, 04-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by: jing

Originally posted by: Knives122

hmmmmmm I wonder why

You need to rewatch ending carefully.

Perhaps you do. Where in the 2 pan shots of characters from past and present does it show Neo?

Knives122
Sun, 04-17-2005, 06:51 PM
*rewatches the ed again*

sorry to crush your hopes and dreams, but if you're talking about the person next to Rey next to the tree, thats Rau(he has on a white suit, come'on); you should've noticed that first time around instead of mistaking him for Neo. but once again I see Mwu.

Neo is no where in that ed what so ever

Mite Gai
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:23 PM
hmmmm........I think I have drawn a conclusion:

Neo is Mwu and Rey is a clone of Rau

1) In the new opening Mwu has a scarred body (why would they bother doing that for no reason?).
2) Mwu does his normal grin, but then sort of clenches his teeth which displays pain.
3) In the new ending Rau is next to Rey instead of actually being with the Chairman and Talia or with the ZAFT pilots.
4) Neo is nowhere to be seen in the opening yet Mwu appears twice.
5) Kira did survive the self-destruction of Justice on the Strike, even though the cockpit was melted, without any physical scarring at all.
6) In the second opening Murrue is crying while aiming a gun at Neo with his mask off.
7) Mwu was most likely the favorite character of SEED and the makers of Destiny most likely noticed that.
8) Rau plotted everything ahead of time and may even have forseen his own death.
9) Rey has blue eyes and blond hair just like Rau most likely did due to the fact he was a clone of Mwu's father.
10) Rey is able to easily dodge the funnels which takes the same degree of multi-targeting ability as it does to use them which is a feat only Mwu and Rau have been able to successfully pull off.
11) Rey has the same Newtype Reaction that Rau and Mwu had.

My theory on this is that:
Mwu did survive the explosion except was left drifting in space on the verge of death and was picked up by the EA in the area. Due to his critical condition he had to be kept in stasis to heal for almost an entire year and while in stasis had his memories edited with a newly developed system that is the one they now currently use on Stellar, Auel, and Sting. When he came to they made him a Lieutenant (i think that was his rank), told him his name was Neo Lornoke, and gave him Stellar and co. In regards to Rey I believe that he was a clone that Rau had made of himself (in ref. to reason #7) in the case that he should fail in causing havok that he entrusted to Chairman Dullindal to raise secretly and only told Dullindal that he had would have piloting skills at or exceeding his level. He of course did not tell Dullindal of his secret intentions to cause the annihilation of the human race.

And that is my theory on the Neo is Mwu and Rey's Secret paradoxes.

Curium
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by: Mite Gai
9) Rey has blue eyes and blond hair just like Rau most likely did due to the fact he was a clone of Mwu's father.

First, when did we ever see Rau's eyes?

My theory on this is that:
Mwu did survive the explosion except was left drifting in space on the verge of death and was picked up by the EA in the area. Due to his critical condition he had to be kept in stasis to heal for almost an entire year and while in stasis had his memories edited with a newly developed system that is the one they now currently use on Stellar, Auel, and Sting. When he came to they made him a Lieutenant (i think that was his rank), told him his name was Neo Lornoke, and gave him Stellar and co. In regards to Rey I believe that he was a clone that Rau had made of himself (in ref. to reason #7) in the case that he should fail in causing havok that he entrusted to Chairman Dullindal to raise secretly and only told Dullindal that he had would have piloting skills at or exceeding his level. He of course did not tell Dullindal of his secret intentions to cause the annihilation of the human race.

And that is my theory on the Neo is Mwu and Rey's Secret paradoxes.

Assuming you have the generally right idea, I would acctually guess that it was Dullindal that retrieved Mwu's body. Also, just my opinion, but it wouldn't surprise me if Dullindal was working towards the whole annihilation thing with Rau. I don't have Seed available to watch right now (a friend is borrowing my DVDs) but remember when "someone" gave the disk with the Neutron Jammer Canceller to Rau.

Personally I'm still inclined to believe that Mwu is not Neo. I think the biggest clue to Neo's Identity is his last name. I don't know if Lornoke is the official spelling or not, but if it is, I think there is something there we aren't seeing. I'm going this route because of the first name, "Neo" or New. If someone that can read Japanese was to look up his name you might see something. Maybe compare it to how Mwu's name is written. I'm going to post this paragraph in the episode 26 discussion too just incase no one reads it here.

PSJ
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:53 AM
mwu didnt have his helmet he couldnt have survived drifting in space. kira escaped before, BEFORE the self destruction thing blew. it was explained fairly well. Mwu got hit by a lohrengreen and took the hit without moving doing the hero thing, if he survived it would ruin his character a hell of alot. oh and the dude in the flashback of 25 with rey is clearly not rau check the hair color dumbass, rau and rey got the same color and neo and mwu. the color in the flashback is the same as neo and mwu so its neo and not mwu since at that time mwu was an ace pilot of the EA if you dont suggest that he were at to places at the same time with diffrent hair styles. other than that i guess its possible for mwu to hold his breath swim down to earth and fall right down on a pile of sand or something and survive just to be picked up by the EA and then brainwashed.

Terracosmo
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:11 AM
"other than that i guess its possible for mwu to hold his breath swim down to earth and fall right down on a pile of sand or something and survive just to be picked up by the EA and then brainwashed."

Wow, did you just steal one of Guardian's theories? Ehm, I mean evidence...

PSJ
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:34 AM
yea i saw him when he got out of class yesterday he was talking to himself about something like that, dont know if its really what he said but i guess he can tell us himself once he gets here.

telemari
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:48 PM
5) Kira did survive the self-destruction of Justice on the Strike, even though the cockpit was melted, without any physical scarring at all.
Unlike Kira, Mwu was a human.

Curium
Tue, 04-19-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
kira escaped before, BEFORE the self destruction thing blew. it was explained fairly well.

I can confirm that this is NOT true. Pick up the Gundam SEED Astray Manga. It shows what happened with Kira in the aftermath of the final battle vs Aegis. Kira was definately still in the cockpit of Strike.

Mite Gai
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:28 PM
DUDE JIRAIYA CALM DOWN. Excuse me for posting my own random theories, in the future I will be sure not to post at all lol. And I have the Astray manga so thats why I assumed that Kira was still in the cockpit. Oh and I was saying that Rau gave Dullindal the clone and that since Mwu and Rau are technically the same genetically other than Rau is a coordinator they could very well have the same eye color which is where i assumed that. Man its like you and terra want to start a flame war lol.

PSJ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:52 AM
okay curium. then thats stupid kira should have died. hell fuck that astray manga, how could they be that stupid to make him live even tho he was in the cockpit?

im calm its not like him sitting here screaming and trying to punch you through my screen or something and i didnt say anything about raus eye color read my post and you'll know im talking about HAIR color. i cant speak for terra but i dont want to start a flame war i just want to know what makes people thnk that mwu can take something like a lohrengreen head on and survive and he isnt even a main character, if it was kira he might have survived but he would have his helmet on. to me that floating helmet more or less says "mwu is dead" unless he is something other than a human. if mwu survived and lost his memory to name himself neo lorrnoke they better come up with a really good explaination. i just dont buy this bullshit that he took that hit head on and survived without a helmet to be picked up in the middle of a giant battle where both sides lost most of their military forces, i mean you dont go looking for a deserter even if he is a little better than your average pilot and you definitely dont try to salvage a strike in a situation like that.

Terracosmo
Wed, 04-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Man its like you and terra want to start a flame war lol.

Eh?

Curium
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
i didnt say anything about raus eye color read my post and you'll know im talking about HAIR color.

The Eye color thing was in response to my post i think. In his list of "proof" he included it as #9. Scroll up a little and you will see it. I responded that I don't remember ever seeing Rau's eyes.

PSJ
Wed, 04-20-2005, 10:48 AM
k well he adressed it to me with his first sentence in CAPS i dont remember seeing rau's eyes either, he always had his mask.

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:51 PM
I know the eye color was an assumption with that theory all I was really doing was spitballin in a organized way.