PDA

View Full Version : Episode 127-130 Discussion

Assertn
Fri, 04-15-2005, 04:14 PM
wooo......2 episodes and an hour long........any thoughts?

ChaosK
Fri, 04-15-2005, 04:20 PM
?? you havent seen them? (jw) i thought the first 1 was pretty good (1 hr one) but the last 2 have been really redundant about sasuke and itachi's past

Turkish-S
Fri, 04-15-2005, 04:50 PM
i liked them all.
whow upgrade sharingan...
do u think sasuke has them 2??

flareofdragon
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:10 PM
Yes, thats why Itachi is so special, the upgrade can be gotten in one episode. -_-

Board of Command
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:26 PM
I think they're stretching this Sasuke-Itachi thing a bit too long. If they're gonna do that, they might as well cut out the bits and pieces of fighting. Everytime they went back to the Naruto-Sasuke fight, I thought "Finally it's over", only to find out 2 seconds later that Sasuke has some more shit to recall. Looks like it's gonna drag on to the next episode as well. This sucks.

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:34 PM
Hmmm... with this responses I think Im having a deja-vu....

ANYWAYS.... Assertn, what do you think about the new way to distribute Naruto AONE is using? at bittracker with ratio and the likes (cause neither pointblack nor gotwoot have 129, just bittracker)

Assassin
Fri, 04-15-2005, 05:52 PM
hes fascinated by it

as for the eps, i've yet to see the latest one. what with my new "hi-speed lite" i can't get more then 30 kb/sec on anyhting. fucking rogers. the last one was ok though, i didn't mind the flashbacks.

abotu that sharingan thing itachi did, is that like some new(ish) technique that only he knows, or was that just put in for emphasis and stuff?

Marks
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:04 PM
No it's a rare sharingan that only a few get.

Edit: It's called Mangekyou sharingan.

Spoilers removed. Don't do it again, you've been warned.

GotWoot Moderator

It WASN'T a spoil, I was posting my thoughts damnit!
Go ahead and remove the warning.

Assertn
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:19 PM
they havent said what the requirements are yet

ryougaZell: new distribution method? I wasnt familiar with anything new.....

Mosky_Kong
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:34 PM
Aone is still planning on releasing the past episodes right? Was it because of the server crash or a new intro?
(and sorry if this shouldn't be in the discussion thread but theres no release thread)

ChaosK
Fri, 04-15-2005, 07:00 PM
If you think you see a spoiler, report it to a moderator, don't make a big spectacle over it. Not quoting spoilers should be common sense.

GotWoot Moderator

musicgenerator
Fri, 04-15-2005, 08:44 PM
i was wondering where can i get 127-130, because since the site went down, i haven't got anythin new

RyougaZell
Fri, 04-15-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
they havent said what the requirements are yet

ryougaZell: new distribution method? I wasnt familiar with anything new.....

yeah 127-128 could only be downloaded at point-black, with a multitracking torrent cliente, like Bit Tornado, my old Experimental Torrent did not work with it

Then 129 can only be gotten (in torrent) at bittracker, which needs you to share at least the same quantity you downloaded. Quite a bummer for some of us... my torrent has been on for 25 hours straight and haven't uploaded past 40 megs, cause almost everybody has it already... yet the page can ban you if you share ratio is lower than 1...

about the eps...
to the moderator that edited the spoiler posted... even the name of the eye is a spoiler (unless they say it on 130, cause I haven't seen that ep yet)

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Kimimaro's 'flower' arm was a complete rip off from Vash's Angel Arm in Trigun...

Assertn
Fri, 04-15-2005, 09:33 PM
im pretty sure they explain the name of that sharingan in the flashbacks with sasuke's dad

musicgenerator
Fri, 04-15-2005, 09:36 PM
does any one if gotwoot.net will any time soon get 127-130?

basey44
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:04 PM
wat do people think of the new intros outros, i think theyre ok, not the greatest thing ever, but they do give they show a darker feel

also itd be my guess that 131 will be the last of the flashbacks (hoping)

so yea can someone fill me in on wats going on with aone

Aeon
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:10 PM
I like the new intro, no Neji in it makes me think he is dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif, but the outro is the best since Wind to me. And some reason I laughed at Kimi death, maybe it was just the way Lee said he's dead or something like that, that made me laugh.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:39 PM
im pretty sure they explain the name of that sharingan in the flashbacks with sasuke's dad

I don't think they did.... Sasuke's dad only commented about the Mangekou Sharingan, which has already been shown in the series when Itachi used it on Kakashi and Sasuke... his eyes didn't become like they did in the flashback.

basey44
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:45 PM
im wondering how the anime only people are starting to feel about sasuke now that they know more about his and itachis past, maybe the same cos u've already bits of his past, but maybe different
i know for the manga readers this flashback pissed everyone off cos it went for like 10 chapters but it doesnt seem so bad in the anime
so do u all still hate/love sasuke or have ur feelings changed

Deblas
Fri, 04-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I liked the last intro better than the new one.

Turkish-S
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
im wondering how the anime only people are starting to feel about sasuke now that they know more about his and itachis past, maybe the same cos u've already bits of his past, but maybe different
i know for the manga readers this flashback pissed everyone off cos it went for like 10 chapters but it doesnt seem so bad in the anime

i still hate sasuke cuz i hate traitors..He want to kill itachi no matter what but if he uses the seal it's like orochimaru kills him in stead of sasuke himself..

Roko
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:37 AM
sasuke's is annoying..."oh, i want power! lets just betray my village and run off with oro to have fun w/ him and gain power!" god i hate sasuke...

nests
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:51 AM
Dont you think that this can be consider Gaaras first acutal lost. since when he lost to naruto he just unconsious and did not know what the hell was going on

Marks
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:09 AM
Wth I didn't spoil. I was SPECULATING. I haven't even read the manga :/

Werder
Sat, 04-16-2005, 05:28 AM
I'm enjoying the flashbacks, myself. Maybe it's because I like the way they are portraying Itachi, all alone and aloof. And he's got a great voice for his character, sort of melancholy. It makes me wonder if perhaps Itachi kept Sasuke alive because he wants his younger brother to take revenge on him, and ultimately kill him, hence all the advice on how to grow up hating him and stuff, which would kind of mean somewhere deep down Itachi feels maybe a hint of remorse for what he did.... hmmmm. I beginning to like Itachi more and more, oh yeah.

I do agree that the cut scenes showing Sasuke beating the hell out of Naruto aren't that fun to watch, but I guess they're necessary just to show that we are in fact watching a show called Naruto and not 'The Misadventures of a Cute But Troubled Boy'. Come on, how cute is Little Sasuke?? i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Oh, I forgot to add, you can get those episodes by DB and/or Aone from a great place called

Naruto Chuushin (http://www.narutochuushin.com/) but I warn you, it comes with a load of pop-ups and crap, which is a pity because it's a great site and where I normally get my manga from. You can only seem to download single episodes from their front page (I think they source it from elsewhere), so read down the page and look at the headings for the ep you want.
There's also Naruto Chaos (http://www.narutochaos.com/download.php?categoryid=23) who have DB torrents of the last several episodes, and some Aone ones, and I know they have Aone's 127-128, and 129

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:09 AM
I can imagine a lot of people summarizing ep 130 as "Sasuke learns a fireball", but for me these eps are great. To break it down:

127-128 - Kimimaro forever, even in death. I love that guy. Sasuke's way of ignoring Naruto is funny.
129-130 - Itachi is always great to see. Can't wait for more.

Weee!

Oh and the new opening and ending sucks as always. Fact: Naruto will NEVER have a good opening or ending song.

Except Haruka Kanata. But you know that already.

t Mrx8st
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:10 AM
I thought that "Go" or was it "Flow" was a good intro. Its good to see the past of Itachi and Sasuke and to see what their past was like. I actually like the animation on the recent episodes, anybody agree?

basey44
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:05 AM
i swear they should just bring back haruka kanata, dont need any new video either just leave it how it was and put it on again, everyone will love it, and if you dont ill come round and bash u

Kortir
Sat, 04-16-2005, 09:50 AM
haruka kanata was great... admittedly I liked Rocks and Seishun Kyousoukyoku for their music, though. I threw both full songs onto my ipod after hearing them.

I think the Seishun Kyousoukyoku opening had its good points at least- especially when it changed several times as people fell or showed up.

Assertn
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:25 AM
actually.....i like most of the naruto intros.......
the animations are great, and even the worst songs get catchy after a little while

Souryusen
Sat, 04-16-2005, 11:31 AM
I'm kinda partial to the new intro. At least it ain't ROCKS.

Man, no more Kimi the Purple Dinosaur. With both Neji and Kimimaro dead... Terra has no reason to be here anymore.

Good day to you, sir.

greateachermin
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:54 PM
With all the flash backs, sasuke now looks more like a real naruto character... before he's just cocky and not very likeable. But now, its starting to become more apparant why he is the way he is now.
He just got a really messed up past. I hate him less because of that.

LobsterMagnet
Sat, 04-16-2005, 01:18 PM
I usually like most of the openings and endings. Loved the last one, it suited the whole chase sasuke in a barrel story arc so well. It's a shame that they didn't just keep it since technically even though were in a new season were still in the same story arc.

As for the opening songs

First:= Hated rocks then again who dosen't
Second= Things got really good with haruto kanada
Third= One of my favorites. Look at baby Garra, Neji, and Hinita, there all so sad. So so sad.
Fourth= Go was kinda dumb if you ask me especially if you try and read the lyrics.
Fifth= I loved this one it kicked so much ass, I just love how it covers the whole theme and mood of the story arc so well.

Endings songs

First= Wind was good, very appropriate for the subject matter although my friend thinks it sounds like a folders coffe commercial.
Second= GRRRR wow this is god awful. Make the hurting stop please. Why Why do we have to watch two paper dolls of sakura and ino dance around WHY!!!!
Third= Best ending ever, got to loved the deformed versions of all the characters marching forward.
Fourth= The japanese rap was amusing
Fifth= This one was pretty forgetable had rewatch it just to remember.
Sixth= FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND EVERYTHING HOLY NO!!!! Why do we have to see the prepubecent genin girls in bathing suits. It's like fricking child molestors heaven. Grrrrr Damn you japan with and your bizzare sexual fetishes
Seventh= I loved this one, so trippy, especially when the naruto faces just come flying at you for no apparent reason good stuff good stuff.
Eigth= This one was just ehh. Naruto running forward. Nothing particularly special.

I hate the new opening so much just sounds like japanese people screaming for no reason. And why show off all the genin when they don't even have anything to do with the story right now?

New ending sucks to. Oh poor naruto and sakura there crying and so very sad in a boat. Watch them catch the pink stars while the crappy song plays out. GRRRR I want another ending.

Y
Sat, 04-16-2005, 02:45 PM
You know how much better this series would have been if there was actually a moment like the ending in the real series?

For that matter, I wish DB's original translation of the opening was correct. I absolutely loved it.

Jessper
Sat, 04-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by: basey_69

With all the flashbacks I can't wait to see Itachi again i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif My feelings on Sasuke have not changed really, he is betraying everyone he knows and disregarding Neji and Chouji's sacrifice(if they died) by continuing on.

Also I like the Uchiha family's recent past so I enjoyed the flashbacks the whole way through.

Deblas
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:02 PM
Sasuke's mother's hot. Just wanted to point that out.

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by: Souryusen
Terra has no reason to be here anymore.

Making you and your kind annoyed with my insane bishfaggery is more than enough reason to spend my whole life here. Mwah!

Deblas
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: Terracosmo

Terra has no reason to be here anymore.

Making you and your kind annoyed with my insane bishfaggery is more than enough reason to spend my whole life here. Mwah!

Terra. Its okay. Just..let it out. For Kimi. i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

XanBcoo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Lobster Magnet - I think it's funny that you find the 5th ED so forgettable. It's my favorite Naruto song of all (next to Haruka Kanata, of course). Whatever though, hehe.

I like the new OP too. It's not great, and most new themes sound weird at first. But it's alright. I remember not liking the last one (whatever it's called), but now it's also one of my favs.
Naruto themes that I really didn't like: the second, sixth, and eigth EDs. All of those were just bad in my opinion, lol.

Sasuke flashbacks ok. Looking forward to next ep. Glad the forums are back up.

musicgenerator
Sat, 04-16-2005, 06:35 PM
does any know the exact link to download naruto 129?

lilphatboi88
Sat, 04-16-2005, 06:58 PM
I like the ending that goes.... daredatte shippai wa surunda....and so on

Jman
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Great eps. Love the new op/ed sequences.

Deblas
Sat, 04-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by: musicgenerator
does any know the exact link to download naruto 129?

I can give you dattebayo's sub. I haven't seen the Aone sub one yet. Go here (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/)

Terracosmo
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by: lilphatboi88
I like the ending that goes.... daredatte shippai wa surunda....and so on

I agree. This one (Alive) is actually good too.

wirm
Sat, 04-16-2005, 08:36 PM
man, Kimimaru must have really drank his milk. How the heck did he have enough calcium for his dance of the seedling fern.

Also, now that Gaara's freakin' badass, hopefully Naruto and the rest of the Konoha nins will learn some cool new techniques.

Mite Gai
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:04 PM
DAMNIT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF SASUKE'S FLASHBACKS!!!!!! They could have just fit them in one boring episode, but instead they split them through 3 though if the next one doesn't end them so Naruto can start going nine-tails fox on Sasuke's ass then I am huntin down the director.

Marks
Sat, 04-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Aone 129 http://www.bittracker.net/download.php?id=9&name=%5BAonE%5D_Naruto_129_%5B26 B2C49C%5D.avi.torrent

Aone 130 http://www.point-blank.cc:7001/torrent.html?info_hash=81899d2b23395c69f068357aa80 37ee0e3d35cbc

saeadeb
Sun, 04-17-2005, 02:02 AM
I find these flashbacks interesting, Itachi is fucked up beyond Naruto's ability to give a hug and make him realize he should chill. I think it's cool seeing how he got that way. These eps. seem to fly by faster than the combat ones. About Garaa, that just shows you how bad ass someone with Naruto's mindset can be when they don't suck at being a Ninja.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:04 AM
I got all mine here Yes here! (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/)

But yeah, the fact that in the new opening that there is no Neji or Choiji in usual genin wide shot has me convinced that they are gone. I really wasn't expecting Neji to be dead.

So this means, with two dead, and Sasuke leaving(probably) that theres enough people gone that they've lost a whole team. Anyone think they are gonna try and compress the teams down?

If they do that, I think they should break up Kiba's team. They could put Hinata in Neji's spot since she has the same move set. Put Shino in Naruto's team because they need a new quiet mysterious person, and he needs the extra screentime more than anyone. And then I guess Kiba gets chucked onto Shika's team since they lost their taijutsu person.

Anyway, yeah, I'm fed up with the flashbacks at this point. I mean, thank god they are all new infomation at least. But still, 4 episodes straight of flashbacks. Jesus. At least they are good, but the way they're stuck in the middle of what I hope is this really climactic fight is driving me batshit insane.

Sam98034
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:25 AM
Well geese DarthEnder, lets just assume they died and just make up new teams already, have you no hope for them?
And I'm enjoying these flashbacks kinda, I mean, WE FINALLY GET TO SEE WTF HAPPENED WITH ITACHI! So that's a plus. But at this rate, it'll be like a 10 ep fight. 3 Flahsback eps for Sasuke, 3 flashback eps for Naruto(these will piss you off because they'll be ones we've already seen most likely), then 3 or more eps of fighting. One Naruto vs. Sasuke, another vs lvl 1, and another vs. lvl 2. But that probably wont happen. Ah, who cares, if it was 20 eps I'd still watch and enjoy every minute of it anyway haha.

Dezalanel
Sun, 04-17-2005, 11:10 AM
Stop complaining about the flashbacks. It was just as long in the manga and they give some much needed explaination on Itachi.

Malle
Sun, 04-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Well .. the flashbacks are needed , tho they are boring .

mage
Sun, 04-17-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
I don't think they did.... Sasuke's dad only commented about the Mangekou Sharingan, which has already been shown in the series when Itachi used it on Kakashi and Sasuke... his eyes didn't become like they did in the flashback.

The flashback where Itachi's sharingan morphed hadn't been shown in the manga at the time Itachi was fighting Kakashi/Sasuke, so the animators didn't know to not show his eyes. The morphing sharingan in episode 130 is the Mangekyou sharingan.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Well geese DarthEnder, lets just assume they died and just make up new teams already, have you no hope for them?

Um, not really. I mean, I'd like them to be alive. But when they have a wide angle shot with every single genin, even the ones not even involved in the current story arc, except Neji and Choiji, it makes me think they are dead.

Of course, it could just be a fake-out, and they might change the opening later with edit them in, but my guy tells me that thats not gonna happen.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 04-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by: mage

The flashback where Itachi's sharingan morphed hadn't been shown in the manga at the time Itachi was fighting Kakashi/Sasuke, so the animators didn't know to not show his eyes. The morphing sharingan in episode 130 is the Mangekyou sharingan.

Assuming your correct how are they gonna present this then... it would be kinda stupid to show the exact same move in two different parts of the series being executed in a different manner. THey only way the could get away from it is that when the eye morphs thats when the mangekou sharingan will kill...

Even then, fine Itachi's dad had his back to him that's why he didnt fall into the jutsu, but why didnt sasuke get affected... he looked into Itachi's eyes. Unless Itachi's eyes just morphed for the hell of it and he didn't really execute the Mangekou Sharingan.

Jessper
Sun, 04-17-2005, 02:11 PM
The flashback where Itachi's sharingan morphed hadn't been shown in the manga at the time Itachi was fighting Kakashi/Sasuke...

So Itachi's eyes didn't show in the manga during the fight with kakshi and sasuke?

Y
Sun, 04-17-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by: Jessper

The flashback where Itachi's sharingan morphed hadn't been shown in the manga at the time Itachi was fighting Kakashi/Sasuke...

So Itachi's eyes didn't show in the manga during the fight with kakshi and sasuke?

No, he only opens them partially and it cuts away.

The way to explain the anime parts away is that as soon as it cuts away from Itachi's eyes they turn into the spiral Mangekyou.

Assertn
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:30 PM

Assuming your correct how are they gonna present this then... it would be kinda stupid to show the exact same move in two different parts of the series being executed in a different manner. THey only way the could get away from it is that when the eye morphs thats when the mangekou sharingan will kill...

Even then, fine Itachi's dad had his back to him that's why he didnt fall into the jutsu, but why didnt sasuke get affected... he looked into Itachi's eyes. Unless Itachi's eyes just morphed for the hell of it and he didn't really execute the Mangekou Sharingan.

mangekyou, tsukuyomi, and amaterasu are 3 different things.....

in order to perform tsukuyomi or amaterasu, you need mangekyou active
but you dont NEED to perform tsukuyomi or amaterasu in order to have mangekyou active

Enderz
Sun, 04-17-2005, 04:11 PM
if u are looking after a good naruto site yo shouled chek out www.narutofan.com u can found everything about naruto ther. u can also download the episodes there

CHEK IT OUT

ChaosK
Sun, 04-17-2005, 09:57 PM
the only thing about flash backs i'm kinda annoyed about is the *sasuke and naruto punch each other once* CUE FLASHBACK! if they wanna do a flash back why bother showing us sasuke and naruto fighting for 3 min and then killing our hopes?

Dezalanel
Sun, 04-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Dude get the fuck out. We do not need you promoting sites here. Anyways to make my post not useless. The mangekyou was never shown in the manga during the Kakashi fight like others said. The shurikan looking eyes you saw are indeed the mangekyou.

EDIT: Chaoskiddo - That is just filler to break up the flashback a bit. It is meant to be there to entice you for the final showdown heh.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-17-2005, 11:26 PM
So he's telling you about a site where you can find Naruto episodes. Whats the big deal. Its not even like this is a pay site, so we're not losing any money here.

Y
Sun, 04-17-2005, 11:44 PM
i/expressions/rolleye.gif

It's off topic shitty advertising that I'm quite sure everyone in here has seen before.. Don't defend it.

I like the fact that the extremely long (but informative) flashback is interspersed with fights now. Helps break up the extremely thick plot in this area.

kaigan
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:34 AM
the itachi flashback is godly, shows the power of itachi.

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:41 AM
Yeah the flashbacks are good but i wanna see more of sasukes fight with naruto

i wonder how the fight will be..i hope he uses all the 9tailes power in 1 rasengan vs sasukes evil chidori =P

Cal_kashi
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:47 AM
I have been enjoying the flashbacks quite a bit, its been advancing Sasukes story alot, at least in the sense of reinforcing the contrast of sasukes life before the massacre and afterwards and justifying sasukes thirst for revenge. from what we've seen I would guess that you get the mangekyo by killing a commrade, seems to fit the storyline woth how they said that itachi was missing one night and that someone was killed, and if thats the case i would also guess that itachi killed his clan to see if there were greater powers that he could acquire, making the clan useful to him for once, in his eyes.

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 05:07 AM
but itachi is with a new group that u can see in the op i think. Orichumaru was with that group but not any more.
even orichumaru thinks itachi as a threat because as long itachi has his sharingan he will be stronger then orichumaru. thats way orichumaru is after sasukes sharingan i think. he cant take the sharingan from itachi or kakashi so sasuke was the easiest to get!! My opinion i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

ChaosK
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:26 AM
eh, in answering the sasuke question, i still hate him

Shinn-kun
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:49 AM
Can someone please tell me where I can get Naruto 129 by AonE, I've been looking everywhere for ir so please.... somebody! I'm a noob, I know..i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 07:55 AM
look at this place http://www.point-blank.cc:7000/index.html?page=0

we noobs have 2 stick together.

if the website doesent work go to www.narutofan.com u will find all the episodes and much more there i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Shinn-kun
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:05 AM
I've already looked at point-blanc, but I only saw ep 127-128 and 130 so I've been wondering where 129 is...On pre-hand, thanks

basey44
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:13 AM
go here for stuff (http://www.narutochaos.com/download.php?categoryid=23)

Shinn-kun
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:57 AM
Thank you very much, basey! i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Assertn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:25 AM
spend 2 extra minutes and you could find the answer to your download questions in this very forum, instead asking about it in the discussion thread. It doesn't even take me 5 seconds to look at the naruto forum to see 3 locked topics asking the same question

SeifeR
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:52 AM
i liked the flashbacks, my favorite part is when sasuke does his katon jutsu as a kid in front of his dad, some little shit letting out such a huge fireball was cool haha

Enderz
Mon, 04-18-2005, 10:59 AM
yeah i liked it to especially the last 1i wonder how old itachi was when he could do a katon jutsu

Assertn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:45 PM
im guessing 2 years old

Souryusen
Mon, 04-18-2005, 12:50 PM
im guessing 2 years old

Please. I'll bet mommy Uchiha's pregnancy was punctuated every now and again by a rush of fire betwixt her thighs.

ZOMGITACHI!!

ChaosK
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:31 PM
hey i was wondering...do u think that sasuke's mom could do jutsu? like katon?

Y
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by: Chaoskiddo
hey i was wondering...do u think that sasuke's mom could do jutsu? like katon?

she was a Jounin so yeah I guess so.

Mut
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:35 PM
When I learned that a house wife like Sasuke's mom is a jounin, I was a bit surprised. Naruto Data Book 2 pretty much destroys the idea of 'most Uchihas not being strong'. Well, for me at least.

ChaosK
Mon, 04-18-2005, 06:39 PM
O_O where was it said that she was a jounin? i probably just missed it...

DB_Hunter
Mon, 04-18-2005, 08:28 PM

im guessing 2 years old

Please. I'll bet mommy Uchiha's pregnancy was punctuated every now and again by a rush of fire betwixt her thighs.

ZOMGITACHI!!

The doctor delivering Itachi must have had a tough time... slap the new born on the back to make him cry and he turns around and katon's your ass...

Jaredster
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
When I learned that a house wife like Sasuke's mom is a jounin, I was a bit surprised. Naruto Data Book 2 pretty much destroys the idea of 'most Uchihas not being strong'. Well, for me at least.

Where does one find this "data book".

Knives122
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I think they have it over at the Narutofan forums, thats where I got the raw of it anyway

ChaosK
Mon, 04-18-2005, 09:33 PM
i need a translated version, lol i cant read jap

Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:04 PM
anyone have a speculation for the condition to get mangekyou sharingan?

I'm thinking it must be evillll and dangerous... or else everyone would have it/try it..

this absolutely has something to do with oro!

Krbadass
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:21 PM
I don't know but i think it has a link to itachi killing his friend that he thought of as an older brother.

Assertn
Mon, 04-18-2005, 11:37 PM
or....maybe itachi just killed that guy because he was spying on him

ShinobiNiNaritai
Tue, 04-19-2005, 12:44 AM
It is very possible that in order to get the Mangekyou Sharingan you have to sacrifice either a part of yourself or someone close to you. But from the way Sasuke's Dad explains it, it may not be that dramatic. It may then be possible that the guy who was killed might have been helping Itachi fulfill the requirements in other ways other than dying, in order to gain the Mangekyou.
About the flashbacks, I'm finding them a tad annoying. Yes they provide more information and insight into Sasuke's and Itachi's character which is great, but all I want to do is see the match between Sasuke and Naruto unfurl without interruptions.

Cal_kashi
Tue, 04-19-2005, 01:37 AM
thats what i've been saying, and i think its possible that if its true that u gain uchiha power by sacraficing those close to you, that Sasuke can never catch up to itachi, there just aren't enough ppl close to him to match the slaughter of a clan.

Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
like combine 2 sharingans = mangekyou

but with his container speech, oro must have done a lot of influencing again.

probably wanted to take over his body

Enderz
Tue, 04-19-2005, 08:48 AM
nah itachi would know if his best friend (older brother) was spying on him i think that the anbu told itachi to kill him

oniorochi
Tue, 04-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Thank god Kimimaro is dead, he was so gay, and his teachniques where so lame.

Oh, man, and I hate Sasgay "my dream is in the past, mounting my brother".

At least Itachi has become less lame with all the flashbacks, and Gaara has become a cooler character, though his techiques where much lamer this time.

wirm
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Id just like to point out that Sasukes katon techniques have once again proven completely useless. They couldnt even hurt Naruto. NARUTO, probably one of the weakest fools Sasuke has used katon against.

telemari
Tue, 04-19-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by: wirm
Id just like to point out that Sasukes katon techniques have once again proven completely useless. They couldnt even hurt Naruto. NARUTO, probably one of the weakest fools Sasuke has used katon against.

Against how many demons have Sasuke used katon?

Goingin
Tue, 04-19-2005, 03:38 PM
Useless flashbacks.... bah

Jaredster
Tue, 04-19-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by: Goingin
Useless flashbacks.... bah

Useless? This is going into the background of the whole Uchiha downfall.

nests
Wed, 04-20-2005, 01:33 AM
I dont know why a lot of people say the flashbacks are useless. They are explaining why this hall Sasuke running away thing happend otherwise it would have been stupid to just sacrafice yourself so you coudl kill just one person, with out a good enough reason.

Sam98034
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by: Knives122
I think they have it over at the Narutofan forums, thats where I got the raw of it anyway

can you or anyone else make a link to it?

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 02:46 AM
Taken from narutofan.com forums. Thanks to them.

Character Databook I - RAW:
click (http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3I1SI038JWUMH2R56A89VJNF78)
(Complete. Good for up to 25 downloads, so if the downloads get maxed out, someone can rehost it there again, or be kind enough to host it on their own joints)

Character Databook II - RAW:
click (http://rapidshare.de/files/1149314/Naruto_Databook_II_-_by_Chocobo.zip.html)
(Complete, valid for one week, thanks to Jiraiya_sama)

Character Databook I - Cleaned by Shannaro!:
click (http://narutocommunity.free.fr/denoised-databook-jpg.zip)

Links fixed.

Jessper
Wed, 04-20-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by: Mut@t@
Taken from narutofan.com forums. Thanks to them.

Character Databook I - RAW:
click (http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...MH2R56A89VJNF78)
(Complete. Good for up to 25 downloads, so if the downloads get maxed out, someone can rehost it there again, or be kind enough to host it on their own joints)

Character Databook II - RAW:
click (http://rapidshare.de/files/1149314/...hocobo.zip.html)
(Complete, valid for one week, thanks to Jiraiya_sama)

Character Databook I - Cleaned by Shannaro!:
click (http://narutocommunity.free.fr/deno...atabook-jpg.zip)

None of these links work for me, I think you copied the ... into the links rather than the real addy.

Turkish-S
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:27 AM
WAAAAAAAAHHHHH
i found somethin..
maybe it's stupid but maybe kakashi killed the uchiha guy and not itachi. and kakashi then stole his sharingan..??
í'm not spoiling just a guess...
what du u guy's think??

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 12:32 PM
I fixed the links.

Jessper
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
WAAAAAAAAHHHHH
i found somethin..
maybe it's stupid but maybe kakashi killed the uchiha guy and not itachi. and kakashi then stole his sharingan..??
what du u guy's think??

I doubt that very much. First off, I don't think Kakashi would kill someone from his village that wasn't a missing nin. Second if Itachi felt that other person to be like a brother and didn't kill him I think he would have had a different reaction to the "police" talking to him. On top of that I'm sure the people close to Kakashi know where his sharingan came from, its not something you can explain away.

It seems out of character for them both to me.

Mite Gai
Wed, 04-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru
WAAAAAAAAHHHHH
i found somethin..
what du u guy's think??

Guys, from now on don't bother saying stuff like "it's in the manga, but I won't say it." This just proves whether or not something is a spoiler. Thanks.

GotWoot Moderator

ChaosK
Wed, 04-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by: 010577
like combine 2 sharingans = mangekyou

but with his container speech, oro must have done a lot of influencing again.

probably wanted to take over his body

good idea maybe he killed his friend because he needed ano ther sharingan in order to make a mangekyou sharingan

Tass
Fri, 04-22-2005, 12:20 AM
awww...no one likes the flashbacks?? why on earth are u wating Naruto?!?! I <3 flashbacks...now when someone makes a comment on some random fact about Sasuke's childhood, you can (with evidence) prove them wrong and rub it in thier face!!! I personally just like to know more about sasuke, and Itachi...thus the previous quote "I <3 flashbacks" =D

SeifeR
Fri, 04-22-2005, 01:38 AM
can anyone please give me a link to where i can d/l Naruto eps 125-130?
I just got a new hard drive so i have nothing =[

Mut
Fri, 04-22-2005, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by: SeifeR
can anyone please give me a link to where i can d/l Naruto eps 125-130?
I just got a new hard drive so i have nothing =[
I'm not helping you until you try to do some things on your own, lazy fuck.

SeifeR
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:28 AM
who says i havent tried? ive gone thru all my links and cant find anything on naruto except for the last 2 episodes, you dont have to be so fucking hostile you prick

Y
Fri, 04-22-2005, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by: SeifeR
who says i havent tried? ive gone thru all my links and cant find anything on naruto

Do "all your links" include reading this very forum?

Apparently not.

Mae
Fri, 04-22-2005, 08:13 AM
I didn't mind the flashbacks, and they did a lot to establish Itachi's character and motives, which were really unclear (I remember people saying that he didn't really kill his family, or that he had to do it for some reason and wants Sasuke to kill him, or some other off the wall ideas). Now we know he's really just a psycho, killed his entire clan because they were "holding him back" (couldn't just leave, could he?). Spared Sasuke basically just because he was fond of the kid. I hope all of this is a prelude to introducing him back into the story. So far he's been very calm and collected, but I'd like to see him flip out like he did when those clan members confronted him. Obviously he's the kind of crazy guy that seems calm and normal, but only up to a certain point, and then all hell breaks loose.

SeifeR
Fri, 04-22-2005, 02:00 PM
actually i checked the Anime Downloads forum and found the episodes up to 125, but i wasnt looking for that...but anyways i found the ones i needed

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:02 AM
How hard was it find Naruto episodes? Did you just want to start a conversation and gain a couple of posts? Because Naruto is probably the hottest topic in Japan right now/ probably the hottest anime too, so it should be easy to find it. Instead of wasting time and posting something so dumb.

No offense

Thanks for bringing up a dead issue, lilphatboi88. Try reading rule #2 (http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=58&threadid=14660&enterthrea d=y).

GotWoot Moderator

Darkcarnage
Thu, 04-28-2005, 11:33 AM
personal i like flashback more cahr info make me liek cahrs all teh more and if tehy ahve to die makes their death have meaning instead of " geez wahts his face dead, who cares give me a drink " :-P
itachi now i kind of think i can udnerstand how he thinking( i'm kind fo nuts most days myself) to him rule and the like limit someone and he wants to go beyon the limits other would want to place on him, he want to be king of teh hill as it was, he want to keep pushing and testing himself to see how powerful he really is. as for his brother he let him live for 1 of 2 reasons in my mind
1. he liked his bother and could not bring himself to kill him (not to sure about taht with him)
2. this in my mind make more sence, he wanted someoen that could match him one day in power so he could truely have a great abttle and test himself.
i mean wiht Mangekyou sharingan he can jsut look at a foe and trap his mind and break him in a sec. now that not really a great fight or hard to do for him. i know i love challages and pushing my limits with anyhting i do fronm programing , games(max difficaly and using minuim items or extra stuff) or even my sword pratice. if you ahve only weak partners you really get 0 from it

well taht my option anyway i might be wrong will find out soon once we get 129 -113-ish. i wonder if i going to be right... if not coolness anyway :-)
i like sasuke and itachi but i am wondering about itachi and the gruop he working with not seen them around in a good while.. maybe taking a coffee break ?

Coconatior
Thu, 04-28-2005, 01:47 PM
Am i the only one who has noticed that when naruto uses the fox power his eyes are red but when i saw the episode when naruto uses the rasegan on that guy thats helas the fox's eyes were a bit yellow to :S

Assertn
Thu, 04-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by: Darkcarnage
personal i like flashback more cahr info make me liek cahrs all teh more and if tehy ahve to die makes their death have meaning instead of " geez wahts his face dead, who cares give me a drink " :-P
itachi now i kind of think i can udnerstand how he thinking( i'm kind fo nuts most days myself) to him rule and the like limit someone and he wants to go beyon the limits other would want to place on him, he want to be king of teh hill as it was, he want to keep pushing and testing himself to see how powerful he really is. as for his brother he let him live for 1 of 2 reasons in my mind
1. he liked his bother and could not bring himself to kill him (not to sure about taht with him)
2. this in my mind make more sence, he wanted someoen that could match him one day in power so he could truely have a great abttle and test himself.
i mean wiht Mangekyou sharingan he can jsut look at a foe and trap his mind and break him in a sec. now that not really a great fight or hard to do for him. i know i love challages and pushing my limits with anyhting i do fronm programing , games(max difficaly and using minuim items or extra stuff) or even my sword pratice. if you ahve only weak partners you really get 0 from it

well taht my option anyway i might be wrong will find out soon once we get 129 -113-ish. i wonder if i going to be right... if not coolness anyway :-)
i like sasuke and itachi but i am wondering about itachi and the gruop he working with not seen them around in a good while.. maybe taking a coffee break ?

http://www.wackyweaselworld.com/flameINC/images/w5.gif

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Lol, that is Hilarious, a picture of a dictionary. HAHAHAa

lilphatboi88
Thu, 04-28-2005, 06:03 PM
AHHAHAHHAHPA

Jaredster
Thu, 04-28-2005, 06:07 PM
I don't think it was THAT funny.