PDA

View Full Version : fruit basket manga

monkeyman
Wed, 03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
Not for sure if this is where this topic belongs but i've watched the anime series and it left alot of questions for me. and someone told me to read the manga and my worries would be gone. so i was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find manga to this wonderfull series. sorry if this isn't where this topic belongs

Racso
Wed, 03-23-2005, 08:08 PM
perhaps i'm Drunk but not blind!! i'm watching!!i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif But in this one I been reading some of the manga And I have to say!! It's Better than the anime!!! I'm not saying that i liked but it's kind of interesting!! HIp!! hip!! Too much beer for a day!!!

monkeyman
Wed, 03-23-2005, 08:14 PM
lol well glad you liked the manga better then the anime. i think you'd like anything more then the anime from what you said before ^^

Eurasian
Wed, 03-23-2005, 08:26 PM
Torrent for Vol 1 - 15 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28267)

monkeyman
Wed, 03-23-2005, 08:30 PM
thank you =D your my new best friend in the whole intire world

Racso
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by: monkeyman
lol well glad you liked the manga better then the anime. i think you'd like anything more then the anime from what you said before ^^

Don't missunderstad me please!! is just that i really don't like that. I'm sorry if i was too mean but how i say before i was really drunk and that is not a lie.. now I feel that my head is going to blow!!! Bum!!

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Your sig is 20 pixels too large.

monkeyman
Thu, 03-24-2005, 09:06 PM
noooo the cat is getting the girl.....are there more volumes then 15 out at the moment or are they still writing this manga and if i could get the site that has the torrent link i'd love that to sorry to be such a bother.