PDA

View Full Version : Viewtiful Joe

Roy Mustang
Wed, 03-23-2005, 05:36 PM
I really thought this anime was gonna be a joke, cause I really didn't enjoy the game all too much...probably because it was on the game cube...but anyhow, I really dig the anime and the music is really good. The only thing that dissapoints me is that the people who are subbing it haven't been doing it since December ;_; They've only released up to episode 5 and I know the series itself is more than likely near ep 20 ;_;

Locked. Thread already exists. http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=5&threadid=12806&highlight_k ey=y&keyword1=Viewtiful%20Joe

GotWoot Moderator

Munsu
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:30 PM
yep... we've been busy with other projects since it is the same translator doing Samurai 7 and Ah! My Goddesss... on top of that he lost a couple of translations because his pc crashed.... and later our ftp went down with all the raws (which i finally was able to recover yesterday)... so that's the story... don't expect releases very soon... but we should have something up in the horizon once it gets back rolling.... other groups doing it stopped because it got licensed, but RevQuest will still do it, but at a slow pace since it isn't our priority...

and there is already a Viewtiful Joe thread... you should've asked there instead of creating this topic...