PDA

View Full Version : A couple vs. fights.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:20 AM
With twists on them, of course.

1) Lee vs. Kimimaro.

Use Lee BEFORE he was injured by Gaara, and instead of pulling a jug of sake from his belt, he grabs a bottle of the Hero Water from that god awful OAV and chugs it. Who wins?

2) Lee vs. Sasuke

Sasuke cannot use the curse seal. Lee cannot break any of the Gates. Pre injury Lee, but current Sasuke.

3) Neji vs. Gaara

The battle takes place in an arena made of stone - meaning Gaara can only use the sand he has on hand, so no Desert Avalanche.

4) Gai vs. Kakashi

No twists.

5) Kimimaro vs. Zabuza

Kimimaro can't use the curse seal.

6) Sasuke vs. Neji

Sasuke can't use the curse seal.

EDIT:

7) Kimimaro vs. Haku and Zabuza.

EDIT: No seal.

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:25 AM
well id say for fight 2) lee vs sasuke, sasuke would win, he has perfect sharingan and has at least the same speed as lee when lee is wearing his weights, so not only can sasuke read all of lees movements he can also use various ninjutsus and genjutsus against him

Jessper
Wed, 03-23-2005, 01:59 AM
1) Lee

2) sasuke

3) Gaara

4) Kakashi

5) Kimi

6) Neji

IMO =)

complich8
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:02 AM
1: Kimimaro over Lee. Even with Lee doing his moves better, Kimimaro's bones make him functionally invincible, at least to close-range taijutsu-only fighters like Lee. Remember that Kimimaro wasn't really ... trying, but was able to jut out a bunch of bone spikes from all over his body. He's pretty much got an "absolute defense" against taijutsu. You really need something ranged and bone-shattering to deal with him.

2: Lee ALWAYS opens the gates when he's serious -- at least the first one, with Secondary Lotus. Without that, Sasuke would probably win. With it, Lee's got better speed and stamina that Sasuke, but Sasuke's got crazy fireball powers and the ability to see Lee's movements and evade ... so probably Sasuke until 3rd or 4th gate.

3: Gaara wins, hands down. Neji doesn't have the raw speed to get past the Shield of Sand. Gaara can use Desert Funeral with just his gourd of sand, no prob. Further, sand just ground up stone, and with perfect control of sand, you can use it to sandblast the stone and make more sand. Neji's chakra-based attacks ... probably wouldn't work on Gaara, and Gaara has Shukaku powers and doesn't consume a lot of chakra with his passive defenses. His attacks would further slow Neji down, keeping him from being able to efficiently do his defensive spin, and there's not really anything to attack about the sand.

4: in what? Rock-Paper-Scissors? A popularity contest? Flipping a coin and calling it? In just about anything, they're pretty evenly matched, so it's hard to say who'd win.

5: Zabuza ... has a pretty generic sword. Kimimaro's bones are as hard as steel. When Kimi first met Zabuza on the road back there, if he had fought, maybe Zabuza could have taken him with Haku's help. But ... Zabuza alone against current kimimaro? Kimimaro, hands-down.

6: Probably Neji. Sasuke hasn't gotten much stronger, Byakugan can see through and defuse a lot of jutsus, and Neji's tenketsu attacks would be able to further defuse chidori. Kaiten would defend against Sasuke's fireball attacks. Jyuken would probably win over sasuke's vanilla taijutsu.

Madell
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by: basey_69
well id say for fight 2) lee vs sasuke, sasuke would win, he has perfect sharingan and has at least the same speed as lee when lee is wearing his weights, so not only can sasuke read all of lees movements he can also use various ninjutsus and genjutsus against him

Saseku can't read Taijutsu remember that, the first "fight" or show of lee vs saseku lee said that.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:08 AM
Here's my own thoughts.

1) Lee. With the sheer power he is putting out along with amping his speed, he will hit with an absolutely insane amount of force. I think it's enough to shatter Kimimaro's bones.

2) Lee loses in this scenario. He is probably physically stronger and more durable than Sasuke, but the Sharingan throws the balance, along with Sasuke's other ninjutsu.

3) I can think of a badass way for Neji to beat Gaara but it's extremely unlikely. Gaara probably smokes him.

4) Gai because I am biased.

5) I think Kimimaro gang rapes him. I may actually adjust that fight to be more fair.

6) I think Neji wins hands down.

EDIT:

7) I still think he gang rapes them.

Originally posted by: Madell

Saseku can't read Taijutsu remember that, the first "fight" or show of lee vs saseku lee said that.

Incorrect. Sharingan copies and sees through all jutsus, it's just that without proper physical training you can't make your body move in the correct counter position or replicate the move.

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:13 AM
1) Kimimaro: If kyubi naruto > a jounin w/ hero water, then the hero water isn't all its hyped up to be.......

2) Sasuke: The gates was what gave lee the edge over sasuke....at least at this point, where sasuke's taijutsu is as fast as lee's.

3) Gaara: It would be an interesting fight, especially if the kaiten really is a "superior" absolute defense over gaara's sand. However I still don't see how neji can physically harm gaara.

4) Gai: But only if gai can unlock gates.

5) Zabuza: We've seen how the kaguya clan stands against Mist jounins....it isnt pretty. If kimimaro can't use his curse seal, then that probably means he can't do broke stunts like encase his body in spikes or create an impenetrable skeleton.

6) Neji: It's a tough call. Theoretically, Uchiha should be > Hyuuga, however being older, Neji has more experience. Also I imagine his kaiten can beat most of sasuke's attacks. But then again, with sasuke's offense and neji's defense, it might be more of a question as to who will run out of chakra first.

7) Zabuza and Haku: same reasons as #5, except to an even greater extent

Mut
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by: Madell
Yes he can. Sasuke's body wasn't quick enough to move and react to Lee's movement. Sasuke's eyes saw pretty much everything.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
1) Kimimaro: If kyubi naruto > a jounin w/ hero water, then the hero water isn't all its hyped up to be.......

Assume for this scenario that the incredible jobber aura in that movie is deactivated and becoming ten times as powerful doesn't make you Naruto's bitch.

Terracosmo
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:15 AM
I don't think Zabuza is that weak, he's a jounin after all. It's a power gap people tend to overlook.

As for the rest of the fights I pick Neji & Gaara wherever they are available since I'm biased. The rest of the fights don't matter. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif
Except #2, I'd really like to see that one.

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:16 AM
hmm.......i dunno......would that still be stronger than the desert requiem?

I agree with terra......I dont feel that any of these matches have truly been at "jounin" level.

Captain Grammar
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:18 AM
1 - With that hero water, Lee would pwn.

2 - Sasuke. That sharingan is too much.

3 - Gaara. I can't think of a way for Neji to penetrate Gaara's defense before he's slaughtered.

4 - Kakashi. If Sasuke can beat Lee, Kakashi can beat Gai.

5 - Kimimaro. As much as I loved Zabuza, he'd be thrashed.

6 - Neji. Sasuke heavily relies on jutsus. A couple of pin-point hits and he's out.

7 - I'm still going to have to go with Kimimaro.

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:21 AM
alot of times these scenarious can depend heavily on the situation.

for example, zabuza stands a much better chance against any opponent if he is in an area with water

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Ok. Assume 1 scenario for the Zabuza fights is them fighting on the bridge in Wave Country, and another is a fight in the same grass area that Kimimaro's in now.

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:29 AM
Ok, and what kind of abilities can kimimaro have without the curse seal?
It seems to me all he can do is extrude a few spikes, and create a bone sword......and thats about it, right?

Over water, Zabuza can completely conceal himself, as well as perform high level water jutsus. Even if the bastard is somehow immune to physical attacks, he can still drown.

Captain Grammar
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:30 AM
Grass - Kimimaro.

Bridge - Well, It seems Kimimaro needs a lot of room to fight, with those dances and such. And all that water at Zabuza's disposal. Tough. I can't decide.

phlos
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:33 AM
1. Lee wins. With the chakara that the Hero Water provides, plus his being able to open his gates, Lee would have no problem with Kimi.

2. Lee wins. Remember right before the first test of the chunin exam, sorry for the spelling, when Lee owns Sasuke. Sasuke even admits that his Sharingan can't match Lee's speed.

3. Gaara wins. I don't think that Neji could get close enough to Gaara, to block his chakara tubes, with the sand that is protecting him.

4. Kakashi wins. Gai is a bitch. I have no factual data to back this up but Kakashi would own Gai. Hands down.

5. Zabzua wins. After performing his jitzu where you can't see anything in the mist. Zabzua would assasinate kimi, being that is his specialty. My basis on this is it took Kakashi having to use a scroll with dogs that could smell his scent to be able to paralyze Zabzua.

6. Neji wins. I think Neji would win because he would be able to cut off many important chakara channels before Sasuke would realize that he had done so.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
Ok, and what kind of abilities can kimimaro have without the curse seal?
It seems to me all he can do is extrude a few spikes, and create a bone sword......and thats about it, right?

He can also shoot out the finger bullets and increase his bone density.

Sam98034
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:36 AM
I'm pretty sure that kakashi would kick Kimi's ass easily, no contest. Especially if he can't use the seal.
So...seeing how Zabuza is nearly up to the level kakashi is at...we should assume he could probably beat kimi. Really, Kimi is a Jounin level ninja at BEST, especially with no seals.

Y
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:38 AM
Remember, Orochimaru said that if Kimimaro hadn't gotten AIDS he would have swung the balance of the Konoha War. Of course he was talking about his max power and not just non-seal, but he isn't a pushover little genin schmuck.

basey44
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:39 AM
sasuke has advanced so much since the prelims for the chuunin exam, he has lees speed when lee wears weight,

EDIT: shiiiit sorry i forgot were in anime forum :/ sorry if anyone saw what i wrote

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-23-2005, 02:52 AM
My thoughts...

1. Probably Lee, openning the gates + ten times power should give him enough raw strentgh to blast himself through Kimi's bones and wack a few vital organs in the process...

2. Sasuke, the sharingan gives him the neccsery edge to win the fight before the diffrence in stamina starts showing...

3. Gaara. Neji doesn't seem to have the skills to get past the shield of sand (though he doesn't have to worry about the armor of sand) and land a good punch, and I think gaara could send an sand ball from below neji and imitate Naruto.

4. Gai has more wins (51 against 50), so that means he's stronger.

5. I'm betting Zabuza, something tells me that his sword can cut through kimi's bones and splash his heart all over the floor, even more if the fight is within a watery area.

6. Neji takes Sasuke down the drain... I can't think of any way for Sasuke to land a hit, and he doesn't have any jutsu able to go past Neji defene...

7. Zabuza and Haku would wack Kimi's brains out... Haku's needle seems like a decent method to get into Kimi's way (it would force Kimi to sprout a shitload of bones to block them) and Zabuza takes some wacks with his sword at Kimi and removes some vital body parts (does anybody actually believe that Kimi's swordmenship is as good as Zabuza's? remember that zabuza was one of the 7 katana's of the mist village)... and beside, Kimi is a shitty rip-off from Haku, the original wins.

edit: I accidently wrote Haku instead of Kimi earlier, now it's fixed.

and yes, I know that some of those matches between Gai and Kakashi were stuff like janken and flipping coins, but Gai still has more wins, and Kakashi has nothing going for him

Assertn
Wed, 03-23-2005, 03:11 AM
basey: no, he's as fast as lee w/o the weights

dbz: i think you meant zabuza and haku would wack kimimaro's brains out
also, you cant take gai's 51 wins, 50 losses seriously if some of the matches consist of paper rock scissors

Captain Grammar
Wed, 03-23-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by: Death BOO Z
4. Gai has more wins (51 against 50), so that means he's stronger.

Weren't those just silly little competitions like rock, paper, scissors?

Souryusen
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:53 PM
1. Lee. With gates open he's like the wrath of God and likely strong enough to shatter Kimi's defense. If that's not the case then it's Kimi hands down, especially because Lee's 2 renge would be completely ineffective.

2. Lee again. He has a rough idea of how the sharingan works so I imagine he'd likely keep his distance until Sasuke began to tire. Sasuke has katon moves, yes, but I none of them have the speed necessary to catch Lee. If Lee rushes in then he's done otherwise stamina + sheer taijutsu experience wins the day.

3. Gaara unless the amount of chakra (the spike) Neji uses to stop tenketsu is sufficient to penetrate the armor of sand. All of that is moot though, since I doubt Hyuuga is fast enough to get by the sand from the gourd.

4. Gai. Kakashi has a much wider repetoir than Sasuke but tires quickly. If Gai keeps his distance and doesn't rush in he'll be able to take advantage of Kakashi's lack of stamina.

5. On the bridge: Zabuza
In the field: Zabuza
In the game of life: Kimimaro sux dik
Kimimaro is no pushover. With the seal I think Zabuza would have trouble finding a hole in his defense... without it I suspect as a seasoned jounin Zabuza would be able to get a fatal hit in.

6. Neji. Kaiten makes all the difference. Sasuke's only chance is chidori... and I don't care enough to ponder wether or not chidori has enough juice to punch through kaiten.

7. Haku and Kimi call a truce and make out. Zabuza has a beer.

Karasu
Wed, 03-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Hmmm.. Lee kimo.. dont know all the stuff kimo can do yet but Lee is pretty badass but he Lost to Gaara and Gaara will fuck kimo up, so hard to say.

Neji - Gaara ehm Gaara. even if Neji is great Gaara isnt really your average normal boy i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif. Say kaiten can deflect the sand sure but for how long?. 64 points thing wont get past the sand so Neji even if Gaara doesnt kill him before will eventually run out of chakara and then die.

Kakashi - Gai hehe that would be pretty funny to watch cause Gai can never be serious. hard to say.

Neji - Sasuke. Even if Sasuke is pretty boring and wierd guy he's not that bad. Would be cool to see Sharingan vs Byakugan but I would like Neji to kick his ass. Oh and even if chidori is a powerful thing Im not so sure it will go through kaiten, since it spins and deflects, he would have to use some strangeass angle to go straight in there i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif.

well Zabuza could just use drown no jutsu on kimi and he dies i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif I have no idea, Zabuza was a great character to bad we probably didnt see all he was able to do since he kept Kakashi busy for a while. But unfortunatly died, same with Haku

Nai
Wed, 03-23-2005, 09:51 PM
1) Lee.

2) Lee again. Sasuke may have some powerful techniques like the chidori under his belt, but he completely lacks the spirit. I never saw him as especially powerful before he got the cursed seal.

3) I think this would end in a draw pretty much. Both of these guys have ultimate defenses, and fights with them in mind. At least one thing is for sure, it would be a VERY slow fight.

4) Gai.

5 ) There's not really any competition here. Zabuza would utterly slaughter Kimimaro. Zabuza even succeeded in trapping and wounding Kakashi, for crying out loud. Kimimaro is no match for him without his seal.

6) Neji. He's focused, calm, and aware of his flaws. Sasuke is the complete opposite.

7) Haku and Zabuza. I even think Haku could beat Kimimaro alone if Kimimaro couldn't use his seal.

Sam98034
Thu, 03-24-2005, 02:29 AM
geese, everyone is picking gai over kakashi.

I have no doubt that gai is faster, stronger, and will last longer than kakashi, but kakashi is more of a ninja. He will outsmart him, kakashi is lethal and deceptive. If they were to fight to the death, kakashi would deal the fatal blow.

Xollence
Thu, 03-24-2005, 02:45 AM
1. Lee
2. Sasuke
3. Gaara
4. Kakashi
5. Zabuza
6. Neji
7. Haku and Zabuza

Xollence
Thu, 03-24-2005, 02:45 AM
1. Lee
2. Sasuke
3. Gaara
4. Kakashi
5. Zabuza
6. Neji
7. Haku and Zabuza

DB_Hunter
Thu, 03-24-2005, 10:16 AM
1) Lee would be pretty strong but I wouldn't like to say anythign for sure until I have seen how Kimi is at level 2.

2) Lee. Without weights he is faster than Sasuke. He has more stamina as well. Sasuke's sharingan would only aid him in the sense of targetting his attacks, like he did against Haku. He can't do mangekou sharingan and there arn't any jutsu's for Sasuke to copy immediatly and use.

3) Gaara. If though Neji doesn't have the speed like Lee does, if he gets close enough and does the 128 hands (note not 64) then I think he could be fast enough to evade Gaara's sand. Plus he is a great fighter in terms of strategy. If 128 hands fails then Gaara, if it succeds then Neji.

4) Gai vs Kakashi... to close to call.

5) Zabuza would own the life out of Kimi without any seals. Its yet to be seen how Kimi fights with level 2, but I doubt Kimi's level 2 chakra would exceed that of a Jounin like Zabuza.

6) Would be awesome fight. Both like to plot their fights. Thing is though Sasuke can let his emotions take over and if that happens Neji would definatley win. At this point I would say Sasuke's Sharingan is inferior to Neji's Byuakugan. There are no Jutsu's for Sasuke to copy and use. Sasuke's trump card is chidori, which could cut through Neji's Kaiten. If that happens and Sasuke get a critical hit then Neji is out.

7) Kimimaro would get boned.

PSJ
Thu, 03-24-2005, 11:32 AM
5) zabuza takes down kimimaro in any enviroment avaible. zabuza is a high level jounin, kimimaro is no where near a high level jounin. i dont think he can take down a jounin even with his curse seal activated.

Hakeem_21
Thu, 03-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Kimi might take an avreage jounin cause not every jounin is as good as Kakashi or Zabuza.

pakman
Thu, 03-24-2005, 12:37 PM
1. Lee- If he opens his gates and with the hero water kimi would probably get beaten to a pulp before he even gets to densify his bones
2. Lee- Sasuke has gotten faster, but he tires too easily. and im sure lee can dodge all of sasukes fireball attacks
3. Gaara- although neji is my favorite character, i dont think he is fast enough to get around gaaras sand to land any heavy damages
4. Gai vs. Kakashi- hmmmm i really dont kno. i would love to see them fight
5. Zabuza- once he does his hidden mist technique kimis gonna get owned
6. Neji- definitely. sasukes gonna use chidori and its gonna get deflected. then hes gonna pound him wit his 124 tenketsu attack
7. Zabuza and Haku- zabuza wont even have to do anything. haku would probably kill him by himself

IamSpazzy
Thu, 03-24-2005, 12:48 PM
I don't think that Sauske could beat neji using chidori because after the chidori goes through the kaiten, the kaiten will immediately break sasuke's arm.

Assertn
Thu, 03-24-2005, 01:11 PM
I dont get where some of you come up with the idea that lee is faster than sasuke
Rewatch the gaara vs sasuke match. They specifically say that he is as fast as lee without the weights

Roko
Thu, 03-24-2005, 03:38 PM
well, in regards to the two fights between Gai and Kakashi, and Lee and Sasuke, Gai has developed a skill to "guess" what Kakashi is going to do just by watching his feet, so Kakashi's sharingan is pretty much of no use. But between Lee and Sasuke, Lee most likely does not know how to avoid the sharingan yet. So with these two different scenarios, I say Gai would win since Kakashi can't really use the sharingan, and Sasuke will win because Lee does not know how to avoid the sharingan yet.

As for the fight between Zabuza and Kimimaro, and Zabuza/Haku and Kimimaro, I say that Kimi will win the first fight but Zabuza/Haku will win the second. Personally, I think Kimimaro is stronger than Zabuza, but with Haku's bloodline limit (the mirror thing), that Sasuke and Naruto couldn't escape from without Kyuubi's power, they would win.

srry bout the out of order stuff, but i just typed what came to mind...

Now for the others: Lee would win if Kimi couldn't use the curse seal, although just barely. Gaara would win vs Neji, since the sand would get Neji before he could get close enough to do some real damage (altho Neji does have that spinning thing, it would just be a matter of time), and Neji would win against Sasuke, since Byagukan is stronger than Sharingan in my opinion.

Y
Thu, 03-24-2005, 06:02 PM
5) zabuza takes down kimimaro in any enviroment avaible. zabuza is a high level jounin, kimimaro is no where near a high level jounin. i dont think he can take down a jounin even with his curse seal activated.

Kimimaro being healthy would have swung the balance of the Konoha attack by Orochimaru and yet he couldn't beat 1 jounin? i/expressions/rolleye.gif, sounds likely.

basey44
Thu, 03-24-2005, 08:13 PM
well if kimi hadnt of been sick, then both him and gaara wouldve been invading konoha, while yes naruto was able to beat gaara that time, do u really think he couldve taken both kimi and gaara
while i say that their chance of a successful invasion wouldve increased, i would still back konoha if this senario had occurred, that and also oro had to retreat anyway

Sam98034
Fri, 04-15-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

Kimimaro being healthy would have swung the balance of the Konoha attack by Orochimaru and yet he couldn't beat 1 jounin? , sounds likely.

Ok but the problem is not that we think Kimi is hella weak...your questions are wrong:

5) Kimimaro vs. Zabuza

Kimimaro can't use the curse seal.
7) Kimimaro vs. Haku and Zabuza.

EDIT: No seal.

NO SEAL. Yes, a full powered level 2 (or 3 right before he died?) Kimimaro would have swung the the balance of the Konoha attack. Yes, a full powered Kimi could probably take on 3 Jounins, maybe. But without seals, he is at a great disadvantage (the seals give you like how much more strength, 20x+). I don't think he would be able to kill any Jounin at that level.

Jessper
Fri, 04-15-2005, 11:41 PM
well if kimi hadnt of been sick, then both him and gaara wouldve been invading konoha, while yes naruto was able to beat gaara that time, do u really think he couldve taken both kimi and gaara
while i say that their chance of a successful invasion wouldve increased, i would still back konoha if this senario had occurred, that and also oro had to retreat anyway

I was under the impression that the only reason Kimi being healthy would have swung the tides of the war was that orochimaru would have used his body and easily beat sarutobi. If he had Kimi's body the death god sealing technique would not have worked.

Y
Sat, 04-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by: Sam98034

NO SEAL. Yes, a full powered level 2 (or 3 right before he died?) Kimimaro would have swung the the balance of the Konoha attack. Yes, a full powered Kimi could probably take on 3 Jounins, maybe. But without seals, he is at a great disadvantage (the seals give you like how much more strength, 20x+). I don't think he would be able to kill any Jounin at that level.

Way to read what I was quoting, giggles. PSJ specifically said he didn't think that Curse Seal Kimimaro could defeat a Jounin, which was what I was responding to.

Sam98034
Sun, 04-17-2005, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by: Y The Alien

Way to read what I was quoting, giggles. PSJ specifically said he didn't think that Curse Seal Kimimaro could defeat a Jounin, which was what I was responding to.

Ok, I'm an idiot. Oh well, who cares. arg.

basey44
Sun, 04-17-2005, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by: Jessper

I was under the impression that the only reason Kimi being healthy would have swung the tides of the war was that orochimaru would have used his body and easily beat sarutobi. If he had Kimi's body the death god sealing technique would not have worked.

explain how it wouldnt have worked, a layer of bone isnt going to stop the removal of a soul, cos the soul isnt even made of matter

Jessper
Sun, 04-17-2005, 01:26 PM

Originally posted by: Jessper

explain how it wouldnt have worked, a layer of bone isnt going to stop the removal of a soul, cos the soul isnt even made of matter

shooting bones out and impaling sarutobi's head might have stopped it though, eh? Close combat is extremely dangerous against someone with his bloodline limit, much less a long grappling move. And after sarutobi he could have gone and killed pretty much everyone. Thus turning the tides of war.

Sam98034
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:25 AM
um...Jiraiya was still in Konoha, Oro would still have to deal with him.

Jessper
Mon, 04-18-2005, 02:30 AM
um...Jiraiya was still in Konoha, Oro would still have to deal with him.

My guess would be that oro would beat Jiraiya with the use of his arms and a bloodline limit like that. Would be interesting, but it has a better chance of happening than Kimimaro beating Jiraiya somehow.

kaigan
Mon, 04-18-2005, 04:41 AM
kimi beat jiraiya? how can some1 even think of that, that's just stupidity. I still think jiraiya could take down Orochimaru based on the itachi comment earlier in the episodes.

darkemage
Wed, 04-20-2005, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by: kaigan
kimi beat jiraiya? how can some1 even think of that, that's just stupidity. I still think jiraiya could take down Orochimaru based on the itachi comment earlier in the episodes.

yea i agree... i dont think a normal person can defeat jiraya...even since itachi and the shark guy fears him...and indirectly oro says itachi would kill him easily so u see...

oro fears itachi
itachi fears jiraiya

jiraiya strongest.....

oro was lucky jiraiya was still drugged when they fought in the fields or hed be dead

and to the fight between lee and sasuke....i still think lee would win (since you say they have same speed..havent check ep yet) even so lee's taijisu is better then sasuke since thats all he trains and i dont know how helpful sharigan would be since theres nothing to copy..only playingt those mind games like itachi would work but sasuke is too much of a pansy to know how to do that...and if lee were to drink sake...then sasuke would go down even quicker since his moves would just be random at that point...rules said no gates..not no sake

Jessper
Wed, 04-20-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by: darkemage

Originally posted by: kaigan

yea i agree... i dont think a normal person can defeat jiraya...even since itachi and the shark guy fears him...and indirectly oro says itachi would kill him easily so u see...

oro fears itachi
itachi fears jiraiya

jiraiya strongest.....

oro was lucky jiraiya was still drugged when they fought in the fields or hed be dead

saying oro fears itachi and itachi fears jiraiya to prove that jiraiya is the strongest is non-sense. With arms oro may be able to beat Jiraiya (no drugs) but not Itachi. Oro knows Jiraiya well, but not Itachi. Maybe his fears of Itachi are irrational and he might know what Jiraiya is capable of and be able to out smart him and win. We can't really tell at this point.

Mut
Wed, 04-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by: darkemage
itachi fears jiraiya
Yeah... after he uses mangekyou sharingan twice before the encounter.

But you know, I guess you can ignore that... (not)