PDA

View Full Version : corruption

Turkish-S
Tue, 03-22-2005, 05:12 PM
let's talk about less fun stuff. we just talk about games, movie's, music, anime. but there isn't really 1 topic about politic's. i'm not gonna start a treat about politics 2 but i want 2 talk about corruption. why?? bequise there is much corruption in this world.
The thing i want 2 tell is the corruption of the bible. U all probably know the devil's number 666 it is written in the bible.
BUT did u know 2 that the koran is 666 pages?? so they want 2 make sure that christians won't become muslim's cuzz they would go back if they see the koran is 666 pages they will think that the book is of the devil.
and the devil star?? doesn't it look like a jew star??
this is what bother's me a bit. i find this being verry corrupted by people.

i want ure opinions of this and do u know any other corruption there is in the bible torra or the koran??
or corruption with no religion background's??

plz no stuped post's.

I am locking this thread before any outburst occur. I want to avoid flaming and bashing as much as possible. I will discuss this with the other Moderators, and it may be reopened, but for now, it will be locked.

GotWoot Moderator.

Assassin
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:13 PM
turk, trust me, dont start contreversial topics liek this.....leave politics and religion out of forums. it'll only turn into a flame war.

Y
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

plz no stuped post's.

Too late, you already posted!

Jman
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by: turkish-shikamaru

plz no stuped post's.

Oh the irony.

Deblas
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Come on Turk. These forums are to have fun, not to start topics like these.

Lefty
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:34 PM
How bout we talk about your lack of the work "to". Religon is the manifestation of man and man is corrupt so religon will be corrupt by default. there your question answered lets stop this existential crap and move on.

woofcat
Tue, 03-22-2005, 09:36 PM
Ok, The Bible was writen a long time ago. They were not that smart back then. Also i am sure the number of pages changes when ever they reprint it becuase the font and size of pages changes.

2, Jesus was a JEW. so i guess there goes that reason. Also the Pentagram was invented after the bible aswell. A product of man. Also the word Pentagram is not in the bible.

Assassin
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:04 PM
errr.....lock please?

joker-kun
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by: woofcat
Ok, The Bible was writen a long time ago. They were not that smart back then. Also i am sure the number of pages changes when ever they reprint it becuase the font and size of pages changes.

2, Jesus was a JEW. so i guess there goes that reason. Also the Pentagram was invented after the bible aswell. I product of man. Also the word Pentagram is not in the bible.

All I'll add to this is look at the dates of the bible. Or find them rather.

You wanna talk about corruption? Let's, but instead of being a coward like yourself and trying to as usual, bring up the bible or blaming it on us bible thumpers, let's talk about ourselves for once.

For instance, what about those rocket ships that fly up to space? How much money do they cost again? Millions, billions, oh but wait, we would rather put that much money into a rocket to float around the earth then to feed 3rd world countries, or even the people in our own.

Atleast we save those whales, yup lets save those whales, as our own fellow human dies, let's save the other mammal, apparently the more important one.

Or how about legalized murder, by this I mean abortion. No not the abortion of a fetus with "no mind" - although I disagree with this aswell - I'm talking about the full term babies. The one's where in North America they basically snap their neck/decapitate their head while their partially born. Or how about the new law passed in Holland, where they can kill them a day after their born? Oh but I guess I shouldn't talk about that, since it's convient for us, since anything that is convient to the almighty man (or woman) is of course right, isn't it?

Let's even get down to the little things. Do you laugh at someone who's not like you? By this I mean perhaps someone who is a bit more heavy then yourself, or someone who is mentally disabled, or even someone who you might consider ugly? I'm sure we all do, I know I do. Isn't that corrupt? To constantly put down someone who may not be as fortunate as yourself?

I am lucky to live in a country that has free healthcare (Canada), but what about the ones that don't? Like I remember hearing a story about a guy who got shot in the US, a man who was dying, and they sent him away, cause he didn't have health insurance. Imagine, watching a man in front of you dying, gasping for air as blood flows from him, yet turning him away. I'm not necessarily blaming it on the nurses or doctors, since they're upholding their job and the rules of their workplace, just proving something that is obviously convuluted. (By this comment I am in no way putting the US down, I just know more statistics about North America then Europe, i'm sure the same has happened there.)

What about the music we listen too. Depression, suicide, rape, having rims on a car before food on your table, having sex with women then simply dumping them like trash, regardless of any offspring you have. If the music tells the youth this, why isn't it right?

I'm sure you get my point by now. Although some or perhaps even all my points above could be deabatable depending on the readers perception of it, i'm sure many of you can find some corruption. I'm also a lazy teen, so this is my only post regardless of who comes back and flames me, bashes me, debates me (if you wanna do that maturely then come to me on IRC, i'll do it in PM), i'm simply not gonna reply to them. I won't say I won't post in this thread again, i may elaborate or post in agreeance who knows, but I will not have no flame/bashing war with anyone, and as I said for debates hit me up on irc, realtime chat, i'll even post the log.

My overall point is, instead of blaming corruption on a certain thing, or emphasizing a certain entity, being, or symbol, don't bother going through the trouble. It's not hard to find corrruption, we all have some kinda form or action that reflects on it. I am just as much to blame as anyone else, but atleast, the very very least, I can admit it.

Board of Command
Tue, 03-22-2005, 10:32 PM
1. Bible existed long before the koran
2. Koran's page length isn't fixed
3. Bible existed before the believers separated into Jews and Christians

And I don't see how religion has to do with corruption. For real corruption, all humans are corrupted, and therefore everything humans have created and done is corrupted. There, question answered.