PDA

View Full Version : looking for some naruto episodes by aone

Garnett
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Hey, all, newbie here. I need a bit of a favor. I want to replace some defective naruto files I have but I don't want to download the whole 25 episode batch from Aone. Can anyone help me out by sending me these episodes?

110-111
116-117

It'd be much appreciated! Thanks!

Please post in the correct in the correct forum next time, thanks.

GotWoot Moderator

Y
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:47 PM
No, we won't. You will now head over to Anime Downloads and learn how to download individual episodes from a batch file.

ChaosK
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:53 PM
or i'll jus tell u this, if u use BitTornado u can clik on the "details" button and choose the eps u need to download by right clicking them and choosing "download first" OR i think this mite work better, u hold ctrl and clik all eps u dont want in a batch and clik "download never" this will completely allocate them away from ur download time and such. but i dont feel lik sending u these episodes, but mostly because i dunno how

Y
Sun, 03-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Chaos, when someone posts a question in the wrong forum, should you still answer it and teach them that posting in the wrong forum is OK?

woofcat
Sun, 03-20-2005, 05:11 PM
OK, With Azuerus and many other "good" bt clients you can go into the options and only select some files out of the torrent to download. You could do this with Azuerus. You simple click on the ones you do not want and right click on them and hit do not download. (this is all after double clicking on the torrent in your client of course)

-Woofcat