PDA

View Full Version : Athrun's women

njin
Sat, 03-19-2005, 06:18 AM
What's developing with Athrun's love life? We know he proposed to Cagali, and assuming they mutually accepted it before he left for space. She did take his ring. We know that he knows Cagali was supposed to be married to that Orb guy because the Minerva crew told him. They also told him that it was a political marriage, and Kira and Freedom rescued her in time. So where does that leave Athrun? Does he feel betrayed? He's a patient guy and waits. He's not hot headed to go raving around "You stupid whore, slut and shit"

But it seems he's not helping himself by putting himself into conspicuous situations.
He meets the fake Lacus, and resolves to play the role of fiancee to support the Chairman's USO-like celebrity propoganda and morale boosting. Yet he doesn't put a boundary down to how far this charade can go. The fake-Lacus is walking and groping all over the fool. ex. He woke up half naked with her in his hotel bed (ep21). Despite his hesitation, objections, and no's, these are playing-hard-to-get signs in a cat and mouse game with the Fake-Lacus who's obviously the cat. Hasn't he come out and told the world they had broken that engagement off and she's running around covorting with Kira?

In addition, he's leading Lunamaria on. She is so head-over heels obsessed with him. He knows she got upset when she saw Fake-Lacus in his room in the morning. She's giving all these signals and the boy is that dense.

To sum it up, Athrun is another unwitting stud with all the girls (Tenshi? Love Hina?). He's a straight-arrow, one women type of guy. I guess this is show the character's development and create extra drama? good grief, I just see Luna or Fake-Lacus going off the deep end, becoming emotional unstable or berserk once they realise that Cagali is his woman. Imagine that, the image of Lacus(real or imposer) get hot bothered and crazy.

Optimaximal
Sat, 03-19-2005, 12:43 PM
not forgetting Lunamaria's sister...

Mashux7
Sat, 03-19-2005, 08:22 PM
I think that guy have become a pimp since that he broke up with lacus

Mut
Sat, 03-19-2005, 08:23 PM
Mashux7 summed it up pretty well.

Deblas
Sat, 03-19-2005, 08:45 PM
He's becoming an even bigger pimp than Kira. i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

TeknoXI
Sun, 03-20-2005, 01:28 AM
I was pretty sure that Athrun and Lacus's engagement was broken shortly after Lacus gave Kira Freedom. Klein was murdered and such w/ all that traitor crap on the Plant news. I don't remember if it was publically announced or not that the engagement was broken. All I know is that Athrun's father said it was off.

I think it's weird that people think they're still engaged.

asianfriend3
Sun, 03-20-2005, 11:09 PM
well athrun's father was so pissed and busy at the moment he never exactly told the public in seed that the whole wedding was off just athrun. and its pretty likely that the public did find out that athrun and lacus was on the same ship during the final war thingy so they might be thinking they still got it on. besides is anyone else asides from athrun and lacus credited for being some sort of war hero by ZAFT. heck even deakka and izak didnt get any credit for their hard work in fact if you remember that one episode of destiny where deakka, izak and athrun go visit the graves of their comrades izak even mentioned that they got in trouble for their actions. how that happened i have no idea considering izak was like on the council at the end of seed. but it would be interesting to find out more about that. by the way a buncha of the stuff i just said are just my opinion so please dont get upset if you dont agree with it kk

PSJ
Mon, 03-21-2005, 05:28 PM
yzak is a commander now, deakka abandoned ZAFT so its only natural that he got in trouble and asuran is praised because the chairman did it that way. besides no one said that he was a hero in zaft only that he's famous.

as for the women stuff, did you reall have to make a new thread for soemthing like this?

asianfriend3
Tue, 03-22-2005, 11:22 PM
yzak is a commander now but he did say that he was getting into some sort of trouble like court martial i guess in military terms after the war. the chairman spoke for them and i think thats why they got off and why he is fighting again cuz like i said he was a coucil member at the end of seed remember when he was wearing the green cloak that the council members wear. but watch episode 11 of gundam seed destiny about 15 minutes into it and you'll see what i'm talking about

Munsu
Wed, 03-23-2005, 12:06 AM
we just need someone to post all the Athrun girls' screen caps next to each

PSJ
Wed, 03-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by: asianfriend3
yzak is a commander now but he did say that he was getting into some sort of trouble like court martial i guess in military terms after the war. the chairman spoke for them and i think thats why they got off and why he is fighting again cuz like i said he was a coucil member at the end of seed remember when he was wearing the green cloak that the council members wear. but watch episode 11 of gundam seed destiny about 15 minutes into it and you'll see what i'm talking about

i remember which part it was, but it could hardly have been any harsh punishment if he still is a commander. as a side note the cloaks are blue not green.