PDA

View Full Version : video problem

Kimimaruu
Fri, 03-18-2005, 09:27 PM
when i play initial D wif DivX player..the anime is upside down..y? isit the video prob? which cant be..cos i can play naruto..pls reply thx alot !

the56ker
Thu, 03-24-2005, 09:45 AM
depends i just wouldent use divx play at all to tell you the truth but i think if you do and you have the codec pack for it you just have to invert the picture i have had that problem with divx before and its no big deal once you flip the image it will play rightside up but it mite not do it every time and you'll have to do that every time i would recomened something else maybe get the codec's from this site http://www.anime-legion.net/ just click on downloads and download all in the first section then you can just use windows media player or there are a few others

BadGuy
Thu, 03-24-2005, 12:31 PM
it's usually that your codecs aren't installed propperly, if you have FFD show there is a quick fix option that will allow you to flip the video back. I would recommend looking at your codecs... a sure fix is: deinstall EVERY CODEC then install ffdshow (without xvid support!) then install latest (stable) xvid (www.koepi.org) and set it to be the codec for all FourCC's. This always worked for me so you might want to try it to. Codec packs are usually full of shit you don't need